Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cant wait

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by metrognome, 21 May 2009 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    To go back to meeting tomorrow night, never went last week and it has been a licence to eat anything and everything and i have! :cry:.
    I am 100% sure i have gained what little weight i have lost and more, i keep thinking maybe not go to weigh in but i will only get bigger and bigger and bigger so best go and find out the damage and try again next week, :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PandaGirl

PandaGirl ALMOST NORMAL!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world when i am being good. The sea food and eat it diet when i'm not being good!!!
    We've all been there hun!! Well........ I certainly have!!! Please do go to group... even if you gain. I always felt better for going and I'd come out with a new sense of determination!!
    Good luck xxx

4. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks
    but it looks like i wont be able to go after all

5. TeresaTT

TeresaTT Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's a real shame. Just draw a line under what you have done, forget about it and start from fresh again. I know it's difficult, but today is the start of the rest of your healthy eating plan (I don't like to call this a diet).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.