Capsule Wardrobe

Going 21st Sep for just over 2 weeks and can't wait. It's my treat to myself for getting to goal - so I better had!
Can't believe I'm actually looking at bikinis and things for all the waterparks. Don't think I've ever worn a bikini in my life!!!

Why not put some of your old clothes on ebay, which should pay for some new clothes off ebay while you're still losing. That should give you time to save a few more pennies for that big blow out?!

I am sitting here, on day 4 and thinking about skinny clothes is keeping me going! Am currently a size 18 but have a couple pairs of jeans and tops all the way down to a size 12 and i am DETERMINED to get into them! SOON!
Porgeous, you look fantastic! Am starting out at almost the same starting weight as you and to be 8st ANYTHING just seems so so far away.......... Well Done!

P x

you'll have a fabulous time watergirl, and will look fab in your bikinis strutting along the beach!

Dreamingmaid, I only have one pair so far and they are my Everest! Once I can get in them I will be so happy! Want another pair, 2 will be enough for me.

I'm slowly building a capsule wardroble, buying a couple of things a month. My bessie mate is giving me a bunch of clothes (she has loads of gorgeous stuff from topshop) and she has a pile if stuff for me, I can't wait!

This is honestly the first time I have ever felt excited about clothes and I LOVE it!

Before I had my babies I didn't have a capsule wardrobe, but I had some key items that would last forever & never date....

Black Trousers - Karen Millen or D&G do the nicest imo, they wash very well, no fading.
Jeans - Diesel are good as the girls who work there will fit the right jeans to your shape. (Nothing worse than a pair of ill fitting jeans)
Some stand out shoes - then if you do wear cheap at least your shoes will not make you look cheap!
Lots of accessories - A belt & a few beads can change a day outfit to a night outfit in an instant.... Love accessories & as I always wear black my "thing" at the minute is scarves.... Throw one over an outfit in a bright colour, transforms it.
Lastly Havaianas - These are flip flops & I carry a pair EVERYWHERE. They go with anything & if you've worn killer heels that are crippling you, a quick change into these is a must.... I have lots of pairs as they do so many diff styles & colours....

I love shopping so a capsule wardrobe is out of the question..... I'm obsessed with Primarni at the minute, the one in Manchester is something else!!

Hmmm ok here is what will be in mine:

Pair of kharki cargo pants
Nice pair of jeans
Couple of river Island tops
Couple of River Island skirts
Selection of Bags, shoes, beads and scarves all different colours.
Gorgeous underwear

Back