Cara's New JUDDDD Diary

Sat before Xmas scales showed 10st 5lb
After a diet of Baileys and toast I'm too scared to look. Haven't done any exercise either.

Will try at least one fast day over the hols. Possibly this coming Friday.

Back on track with a vengeance on 7 Jan tho to get to target of 9st 4. (first weight that will put me in normal BMI range)

Merry xmas JUDDDDers

Don't panic! I was 10st 2.75lb on Xmas Eve morning. Today I was 10st 6.75lb. A double down day starting today and a c25k session will help things to go in the right direction. Just keep thinking of your size 10s :) x

Ok. Back to it. Weigh in today showed 10st 11. That's 6lb on since the Sat before Xmas. Urgh. Going to try 2 weeks of ADF to try get rid of it. It will be almost like starting anew and the first week is usually a good loss - so fingers crossed.
I'm supposed to be going for Chinese on Thur a f got night out on Sat so probably won't be that great.

Hoping my fitness hasn't suffered too much but doubt I'll be able to do 5k without stopping. Left my trainers at work so couldn't get any runs in.
So back to my tabata workouts. Got sugar, alcohol and TOTM induced depression so not feeling up to it

That 6lb will be off in no time. New year, new numbers on the scales. Good luck :) x

Let's just say, I'm not back on the Judddd wagon just yet... And I'n about to eat my body weight in toast. Going to wait till back at work. Need the routine. Not looking forward to going back tho as moving to office with people I'm not that keen on.

Let's just say, I'm not back on the Judddd wagon just yet... And I'n about to eat my body weight in toast. Going to wait till back at work. Need the routine. Not looking forward to going back tho as moving to office with people I'm not that keen on.

I'm not back at it either! Just take it easy and get back to it when you are good n ready.
I have to wait until the 6th as its OH birthday then..

Good luck with the office move, it may be ok, sometimes a change is as good as a rest?

Figured it was time for some pics.

Attachments

• image-1781823913.jpg
    image-1781823913.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 72
  • image-173200949.jpg
    image-173200949.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 78
  • image-880664435.jpg
    image-880664435.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 74
Is that the same pair of joggies? That's a fabulous change there!

Loving the bike Jacket in the last photo. I must admit to buying one that I fell for.. Shouldn't have done it really..

You are looking great, keep up the good work!

Wow I can really see the difference in those pictures. Well done!

I love seeing before/after and progress pics... Just not my own ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back