Cara's New JUDDDD Diary

Been keeping an eye on you little lady and am thrilled to hear how good you are feeling (and looking!) Congrats on ur new life ;-) xxx

Accidently set C25K to Week 7, Day 3 instead of Week 6, Day 1. Was cursing the App for not working. So that was 25 min run. No walks. And I survived. Woop.

Back to work today after week and 2 days off. Lots of people commented on my weight loss so the hard work is finally becoming noticeable. A very good incentive to keep going.

Today's run was a killer;

7am
Uphill for much of it
Running into wind

Also, didn't hear cues for walk after 10 mins so kept going which equals another 25 min run!

Is it bedtime yet?

Expecting STS at best this week. Had alcohol last Sat, shared chips with boys in Tue as well as my lamb stew and had some of a kebab n cheesy chips on Thur.

Went over my dd cals on Fri as couldn't resist the kids' left over fish fingers!

And another visit from aunt flo. My cycle now down to 1 week. Bliddy hell.

So imagine my surprise at;

10st 13

A whopping 3lb off!!

However, I have discovered a new cheese - Grandma Singleton's Salted Caramel. It is divine!! It will be my weakness this weekend.

Hubby's out tonight and will probably bring home a kebab or souvalaki so those 3lb won't be gone long methinks.

Waay too much food today. Urgh.

Still can't stomach lattes. I always look forward to the Starbucks red cups but each one I've tried feels like it has curdled in my belly. Woe is me. Save me money and calories I suppose! #silverlining

Soooo tired and haven't done my tabata of burpees and planks yet. And got a tonne of ironing too. Blah blah blah.

This has not been an ideal week food wise. Calorie wise my down days have been good, but quite a lot of carbs:

Mon: (dd) main meal of cauli n potato curry w naan bread. (Bbc good food recipe)

Tue: up. Few cashew nuts. Banana during day. Main meal of greek lamb and orzo stew. (Bbc good food recipe) Coconut perl de lai for pud

Wed: (dd). Sticky pork loin with brocolli n lil portion of mash (bbc good food recipe)
Licked lid of boy's yoghurt :eek:D

Thur: up. Urgh. Cashews. Banana. Twix. 2 rich tea. Coconut macaroon. Few chunks of this gorgeous swiss muesli bread. Salted caramel cheese. Jam sarnie. Enjoyed everything tho and not all in one sitting. Ha.

Fri (dd). Main meal will be fish fingers probably. Maybe room for a potato croquette.

So, quantity not too bad. Quality not so good. Feeling fat today which isn't good. Hating my thighs. Weight doesn't appear to be coming off hips at same rate so as a typical hourglass they are looking massive as my waist gets smaller.
" and it's hard to get by when your arse is the size of a small country"

'And everybody says
la da da da, la da da da'

love that song!

think I fancy some fish fingers on ud tomorrow....but just now I'm hungry enough that anything and everything sounds good!

I'm the same on the hips/waist - waist is shrinking, but hips are at much slower rate, and they were 50 inches to start with!! Pear shape extremis :D I try to just accept the booty and love it for what it is, I always say better to be a pear than an apple, easier to cover up under floaty skirts :D

I'm proper hourglass. The boobs aren't shrinking either. :eek:D. I'd be popular in the 50's. hehe

WI today: 10st 11. That's another 2 off. Woop woop. Not a perfect week either. The exercise obviously allowing for a bad day.

Off to do C25K week 7 day 3. Brrr

My excesses this weekend have took their toll and I'm soooo ill. I blame the lime cordial. Not the vodka. Haha

So unlikely to have a loss next week although my body has done quite a good job of expunging my excesses. Didn't do my tabata today either. Oops

Ah well, start afresh tomorrow. Got a nice healthy menu for next week.

Back