Cara's New JUDDDD Diary

I had 3. I got them for a cheesecake base. Shop didn't have any low cal/fat type tho

It is an UD after all.

A burrito bar has opened in town so got a chicken one to take home.
A gazillion calories no doubt...but there is lettuce and peppers in there so semi healthy. Hehe

Oh soz i got confused, thought you were DD. Def no reason not to have yummy ginger snaps in that case! I flippin love buritos! Add a kitkat chunky to ur day and thats like all my fave foods lol. hope ur enjoying :) xx

Burrito was disappointing. Bland and soggy. Gutted. So won't be going back there.

Left most of it and had a Greggs jam doughnut

Tea will be a spag bol type affair - home made sauce.

Followed by a low fat strawberry cheesecake. Well compared to the full cream baked cheesecake I usually make.

I could just fancy a few spoons of condensed milk.

Cara 2lbs off so far is good when's you're official weigh in day? Never had a decent burrito in UK yet so I am not surprised yours wasn't good.Have a good UP day menu sounds good xx

Had most of the cheesecake. Oops.

Had a lazy DD today. 4 fishfingers, 100g baked beans and slice of spelt loaf. 431 cals.
Quick and uninspiring but tasty. The bread from s local bakery was lush. Looking forward to having some with butter tomorrow'

Uneventful day.

halfangelhalftart said:
Someone staple my mouth shut, ta.

Haaaaa that made me laugh how comes????

Think I've been on a See Food diet today. Jeez. Woke up starving - which is a first since starting Judddd. So started day with jam n butter on spelt loaf - sugar rush as soon as up.

Went to chippy after food shopping. Only had half small portion but had two slices of mikl roll with it. Washed down with few slurps of a banana milkshake.

Then out came the Maltesers. And the M&Ms.

Mayhem!

Tea was actually quite a low cal healthy chicken stew type thing.

But followed by a millionaire's shortbread.

Also managed a few ginger snaps.

Have had to come to bed for my own safety. Lol

A very enjoyable day indeed. Heehee

halfangelhalftart said:
Think I've been on a See Food diet today. Jeez. Woke up starving - which is a first since starting Judddd. So started day with jam n butter on spelt loaf - sugar rush as soon as up.

Went to chippy after food shopping. Only had half small portion but had two slices of mikl roll with it. Washed down with few slurps of a banana milkshake.

Mayhem!

Sounds amazing ! Whats milk roll though? X

halfangelhalftart said:

Mayhem!

Crikey, Tart, you sure love your sugar missus! :D

Another rush today?

P x

Milk roll is just a sort of bread. It's little and round. Get it for the kids mainly in the holidays.

Yes, I am a sugar whore. Hence my wobbly bits. But seeing as my mates deserted me once I had kids cos I can't get pissed every other night, I had to make new friends. Sugar, Glucose and High Fructose Corn Syrup have replaced vodka and coke and a social life.

DD today. Had double UP last weekend and some very UDs this week so am on damage limitation. Think I will struggle tho. There are some choc brioche in the kitchen that appear to have had some powerful attaction spell put on them....

Finally got MFP but as use it and Minimins on phone dunno how to upload other than attaching screenshot.

No idea if this has worked. Dinner/tea was lush tho. Hubby and boys liked the cauli mash. Woop woop! They'd not normally eat cauli (altho they did as babies before they got their sweet tooths) so all round success. Wonder if it works with broccoli and tells boys it's green potato?

Did it with greek yoghurt instead of butter as had some to use up. Less cals too ofcourse.

Not long til bedtime and a Sunday DD will be done. Hubby on nightshift so bedtime run extra stressful. Must avoid the gingersnaps! Might retire to bed at same time and my laziness will win out over my ginger desire haha

Attachments

• image-39642127.jpg
    image-39642127.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 47
Hey hun I too am a sugar addict and been reading over the weekend about how bad it actually is for us!!! xxxx

There's so much on the web about the evils of sugar it's a wonder it's not a class a drug! Ha.

Tracked my Ups yesterday out of curiosity. Came in at 1971. MFP advised me that if I ate this much everyday, in 5 weeks I would be 2lb heavier than I am now! So even sticking under the 2000 per day universal recommendation would make me gain weight?? How's that work?

Enjoyed my food tho. Impressed by how much lamb I could get for 100g. Going to get some more sensitive scales for smaller portions tho. I know how to treat myself. Ha.

DD today. Using leftover lamb into this : http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1162648/mediterranean-vegetables-with-lamb

Going to add some chorizo seeing as so few calories. And I love chorizo!

halfangelhalftart said:
There's so much on the web about the evils of sugar it's a wonder it's not a class a drug! Ha.

Tracked my Ups yesterday out of curiosity. Came in at 1971. MFP advised me that if I ate this much everyday, in 5 weeks I would be 2lb heavier than I am now! So even sticking under the 2000 per day universal recommendation would make me gain weight?? How's that work?

Enjoyed my food tho. Impressed by how much lamb I could get for 100g. Going to get some more sensitive scales for smaller portions tho. I know how to treat myself. Ha.

DD today. Using leftover lamb into this : http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1162648/mediterranean-vegetables-with-lamb

Going to add some chorizo seeing as so few calories. And I love chorizo!

The Universal cal recommendation is just that, it doesn't take in to acct height, bmi, activity level and age etc etc. What does the dr j website say ur UD cals should be chick as that takes in to acct those little details, but is still on an estimate at end of the day. Beauty of this diet is that i guess it works in 2 ways (or at least thats what i tell myself!) I added my UD and DD cals according to what website says (and based on alternate days which is what i do) and worked them out average per day for 2 wks. Was def enough to lose weight the 'normal' way. And then obvs the real point of this diet is activating that 'skinny gene' through the fasting vs feeding. So long as we stick to allowances, DD's being the vital ones, it cant fail to work!

Changing the subject, Ur dins sounds yum! Is chorizo low incals then? Wod never have thought it! Xx

yeah im the same with the mfp it said the same thing :eek:

I don't think chorizo is low cal but have had it on several dd meals. Small portions tho but you don't need a lot - it gives the rest of the meal a flavoursome kick.

My DS2 had just drawn all over my leather sofa in blue biro. I am livid. That's birthdays and Christmas cancelled for 3 years til can afford a new one.

Pass the sugar and carbs!

halfangelhalftart said:
I don't think chorizo is low cal but have had it on several dd meals. Small portions tho but you don't need a lot - it gives the rest of the meal a flavoursome kick.

My DS2 had just drawn all over my leather sofa in blue biro. I am livid. That's birthdays and Christmas cancelled for 3 years til can afford a new one.

Pass the sugar and carbs!

Ah ok. It would work really well in a meal im planning for weds (got the idea on my hols) so will just weight it out.

Eek, clear the area for one angry mama :-s

omg cant you get it off!!!!! Id go mental!!

Oh yes, big agree from me! :D

My DS2 had just drawn all over my leather sofa in blue biro. I am livid. That's birthdays and Christmas cancelled for 3 years til can afford a new one !

Eek :eek: , little sausage!! I take it your leather isn't blue then .....

P xx

So, after the vandalisation of my sofa I figured the best thing to do was get out of the house. So dragged boys to town as needed to renew bus pass.

In town was a mini mela with lots of street food stalls. The smells were devine. *groan*. So not fair!

But I resisted - being skint helped. Ha

Boys said they wanted to go for a ride on the Metro so off we went. Had to get off at Tynemouth (between Tynemouth and Wallsend closed for maintenence) so we had wander. Boys naturally wanted to go on the beach but we weren't prepared for such a thing: no towels, change of clothes etc. It was such s lovely day so I said it we could but had to stay on the sand.

Famous last words. Joe ended up face down in the sea.

Back