Cara's New JUDDDD Diary

yoga84 said:
Do you work in the same place as me!!! Lol! Xx

We all work there dnt we ;-) x

I work with a skinny pregnant woman who is always offering me sweets. Lol. She's lush and I have very little willpower.

Our office is next to the main meetings room so we get the left over buffet which is usually quite yummy too.

Days going to be a lot longer too. Out the house at 7.15. Have loved the lazy snuggly mornings. Really want something part time.

Looking forward to the adult company tho. Spent much of the summer stopping my boys killing each other!!

My new weakness is coconut perle de lait. 181 cals! Yikes. But sooooo nice. I had got to 239 cals - my limit being 366 - and then caved. Bugger. Ah well. Still under 500. And it's the weekend....

halfangelhalftart said:
I work with a skinny pregnant woman who is always offering me sweets. Lol. She's lush and I have very little willpower.

Our office is next to the main meetings room so we get the left over buffet which is usually quite yummy too.

Days going to be a lot longer too. Out the house at 7.15. Have loved the lazy snuggly mornings. Really want something part time.

Looking forward to the adult company tho. Spent much of the summer stopping my boys killing each other!!

My new weakness is coconut perle de lait. 181 cals! Yikes. But sooooo nice. I had got to 239 cals - my limit being 366 - and then caved. Bugger. Ah well. Still under 500. And it's the weekend....

Under 500 is perfect any day of the week :)

Got my CBA head on. Dreading tomorrow morning. Not work so much but the nightmare of getting the boys up. Ds2 is not a morning person (we leave the house at 7.15) and our neighbour has even gone so far as to report us to the housing office due to his morning tantrums. I have run out of ideas to prevent/deal with them.

Also dreading the extra role they've given me at work and how I'll keep everyone happy. I sense a meltdown.

I need a part time term time job. Ds1 had been struggling with his reading but as we don't get home til 5.45 he's too tired to want to do any reading. And when we try, Ds2 demands attention even when I've given him some first. A lot to fit in before 7pm bedtime. urgh.
I'm a bit useless really.
Won't be any time for Minimins either!

Another DD dusted. And some spotting so that might explain a little of my despair. Course, if I had a nice normal cycle I would know when to expect these things. Wonder how many weeks this one will last?!

Ds2 just gone to sleep. Ds1 still tossing and turning. Tomorrow morning will be fun. I feel sick to my stomach.

Prob won't get on here much from now on. Will try to read other people's diaries but prob won't have time to comment. Got to keep up to date on CL and Alex's dating sagas ;oD

Will prob update my diary weekly for my own benefit as my entry will fall out of sight and get missed/unread! ;oD

Reet, 20 min read then peeps time. Zzzzzzzz

Hey love.
Just to say, i think u are awesome! I only have to think of myself and i find this dieting fandango bloody hard. How u guys with families manage is beyond me!
Don't out yourself down, life throws enough haters our way without doing it to ourselves. U are doing a corking job and need to congratulate yourself some times!

Hope to get to catch up from time to time when u r able. Wishing u a shed load of luck xx

Another DD dusted. And some spotting so that might explain a little of my despair. Course, if I had a nice normal cycle I would know when to expect these things. Wonder how many weeks this one will last?!

Ds2 just gone to sleep. Ds1 still tossing and turning. Tomorrow morning will be fun. I feel sick to my stomach.

Prob won't get on here much from now on. Will try to read other people's diaries but prob won't have time to comment. Got to keep up to date on CL and Alex's dating sagas ;oD

Will prob update my diary weekly for my own benefit as my entry will fall out of sight and get missed/unread! ;oD

Reet, 20 min read then peeps time. Zzzzzzzz

Hope work goes okay, honey. Look forward to reading your diary updates. Stay JUDDERING strong :D

P x

Well first week back at work, 2 of them down days. Been ok tho. Even with the packet of caramel shortbreads that were left on my desk. There are 3 desks in the office. Why mine? Pfft.

Been busy but been reading everyone's diaries for inspiration. Haven't had much time for commenting tho or to keep mine up to date.

Anyhoo, my ups and downs have been to the max so not expecting anything on the scales tomorrow. Have been doing tabata squats, lunges, press ups, planks and burpees. Not all in one session! I'd die. I have a 10 min window in the morning and have been doing 2 cycles. Except when did burpees. I nearly had a coronory! Jeez they're nasty. But effective. Building up slow. My butt cheeks feel solid after lunges tho. Felt em. Still soft n saggy ;oD

Nearly failed my dd today. Was soooo hungry. Nibbled a bit of left over fudge bar that Joe wanted put in the bin cos the choc was melting in his fingers. He refuses to lick the choc off his fingers. Has a mass paddy instead. So, my mind said, sod it. Eat the lot and also have some toast. But something stopped me. I made my tea early - would normally have waiting til hubby got in after 8. Might have to avoid dd when hubby on 8pm fin cos can't wait til that late to eat.

Totally zonked. I am not good at early mornings. I'm lazy if truth be told. I'm not one of those people who has to be doing something. I can sit and do absolutely nothing except daydreaming for a very long time. But I don't get to do that very often. I think I'm part cat.

Sleep time.
Puurrrrrr

Morning Cara

Well done on avoiding the fudge; my son hates messy fingers too, what's that about? I thought boys were supposed to love getting messy! ;)

Enjoy your UP day today :D

P x

Hola cara!
Good work on the fudge dodging (is it just me or does that sound a bit rude!?) That is a real victory in itself, shows something has clicked and habits r changing. I had a similar thing yest when i avoided the '3 for 2' on my magic kitkats. I felt v smug :)
Ur doing a cracking job, keep it up and have a lovely wkend xxx

STS.

DEVASTATED

None of my downs were over 500. My ups weren't over 2000.

So the only thing I can think of is work. Work makes me fat. And infact, I did Judddd Jan 2011 and then tried other fasting diets on and off. I started job in Sept 2011 weighing 11st 4. By Christmas I was 12st 11.

I must hand my notice in at once for the sake of my physical and mental wellbeing.

I am expecting lots of comfort eating today. What with poor scales (and no other NSVs) and my son's continuing violent behaviour I am ready to break. Considering Social Services as sick of me and DS1 being beaten up every day. It's not right. He's a bully. He's a sociopath. He enjoys hurting people and animals. I'm scared what he will become. He's not like this for the childminder apparantly so it must be me. He needs to be removed from me.

Last edited:
Gee wizz. Diets are hard enough without all that on ur plate. Sorry to hear what u have to deal with cara. As p says, u enjoy those treats, u deserve them! And it'll come good on the scales, just stick to ur dr j cals and it can't fail. Bodies do weird things sometimes xx

I still have my sandwiches cut into triangles..... DH laughs at me, but I think they taste better that way.

Enjoy your turkish delight.... today is a DD for me!!

Hey hunny hope your good wondered how things were working for you xxx

Back