Cara's New JUDDDD Diary

Take two slices white bread, spread with butter or equivalent. Add dollop of marmite and smoosh about. Finish with layer of quavers or other baked snack of choice. Cut in to teeny tiny triangles. HEAVEN. And the triangles makes it posh, innit ;-)

Caroline_Louise said:
Take two slices white bread, spread with butter or equivalent. Add dollop of marmite and smoosh about. Finish with layer of quavers or other baked snack of choice. Cut in to teeny tiny triangles. HEAVEN. And the triangles makes it posh, innit ;-)

Sounds gorgeous except for the marmite - uuughhh yucky lol! ;-) xx

yoga84 said:
Sounds gorgeous except for the marmite - uuughhh yucky lol! ;-) xx

I feel torn...i love marmite but i also love you. Its not right that the two of u don't get on! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
I feel torn...i love marmite but i also love you. Its not right that the two of u don't get on! Xx

Lol!!! I'll accept this little flaw in you if you can do the same - I do like twiglets though if that helps??! Just can't stand the texture of the spread :-( xx

yoga84 said:
Lol!!! I'll accept this little flaw in you if you can do the same - I do like twiglets though if that helps??! Just can't stand the texture of the spread :-( xx

Haha thats so funny! Its just goo! But lets agree to disagree chick xx

In the battle of Cara v Turkish Delight.... Cara won. Sort of. I didn't manage it all in one go and I offered some to passing colleagues and I felt a bit nauseaus... *wurp*. But at least I got the craving out of my system and probably won't do it again. (famous last words. I'm not a fat lass cos I binge on lettuce!).

I can't see myself ever binging on toast n marmite ;oD I don't hate it tho. I liked those cheese marmite savoury things. Did mini chedders do a marmite one? Mmm cheese n saltiness.

Tomorrow is a dd and working late for an awards ceremony. There will be pizza and wine and nibbles. *groan*. Need big prayers to the willpower fairy.

Not a fan of the Daily Mail, but this article was interesting. Worrying to think how wrong some calorie data could be!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-make-FATTER-Which-foods-really-make-fat.html

Mmm, marmite :) Funnily enough, I'm not a massive twiglet fan though.

Cara, I love your bbc good food recipes, didn't realise you could get such great looking meals for so little cals!

So I managed to resist two tables full of pizza on Thursday at the awards event. I also had to avoid Celebrations and wine! All I had was an 80 cal cup o soup. The event finished at 8.40, but by time we tidied up it was 9.30. Was dead on my feet. Had a fruit Ryvita when got home then bed. So a v low call day.

Made up for it on Fri tho by scoffing lots of shortbread and mini muffins.

DD today is proving hard. Feeling v hungry right now. Kids are seriously winding me up. I reckon in a previous life I was a slave or skivvy as I have a real chip on my shoulder about cleaning up after others. I should never have got married n had kids. Part of my job involves setting up teas n coffees for events at work. And I hate it. Resent it with a passion. I resent having to tidy up after the kids. Today I threw all the toys n crap they left on the living room floor in the bin. Hex bugs sets, Thomas trains n tracks. All gone. Think it might be time to go back on the prozac! Maybe I'll run off to Tunisia with Alex eh?

Running in an excercise kinda way could possibly help but I'm pretty sure leaving the kids alone in the house while I nip out is against the law. I'm either at work or with the boys. There's no me time. I can't even poo in peace! But that's a mum's lot so can't complain.

Enjoying reading all the diaries here. Keeping me sane. Wishing I was young, free n single again like CL tho. Them were't days.

I am about to attempt a bath with some bubbly bars from Lush before I lose the plot while the boys wreck their bedroom....

Attachments

• image-3553917559.jpg
    image-3553917559.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 53
Keep your chin up Hun... :) I do feel your pain though - I've ended up taking mine to the park to burn some of his energy off do I can watch x factor and strictly in peace later :) xx

Why do the take away menus always get delivered on a down day?? Grr

Had bath and set my tunes to shuffle. It kept picking Morrisey/Smiths! *groan* should've stuck ELO on - always good for cheeriness.

Boys are playing Pippin and Aunty Mabel....

Ooooh oooh forgot this: y'know how when you're in the bath and you take the plug out and let in drain while you're still in? And it doesn't all go cos the water behind can't get passed your huge arse n thighs? (no? Just me? Really? Pfft)

Anyway
THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

Anyhoo, I'm having a coffee lovingly made by the hubby then off to epilate as much body hair as poss ready for weigh in tomorrow ( every little helps) ha

Stay strong my fellow downers.

Cara

Damn. I am going to epilate tonight. Should have done it this morning before WI. Might have lost a full pound then instead of 0.8lb. Lol

Greeneyes11 said:
Damn. I am going to epilate tonight. Should have done it this morning before WI. Might have lost a full pound then instead of 0.8lb. Lol

How hairy are you????!!!! Rofl :-D xxxxx

I have some chicken drumsticks that need eating but they have loads of calories. No fair. 160 cals each. Really?? So I can have 2 today. I'm starving ;o(. Might have to have an ID day but it's weigh day tomorrow.. Grr. Really hungry today too. Bollox

Back