Cara's New JUDDDD Diary

Cara

Well done love; I really need to shake this ass too but I'm fighting a huge lazy bone gene .... ! ;)

P x

Think I have that same lazy bone gene P. Thing is, when my fitness isn't terrible & it's a nice day I actually enjoy a slow run with my ipod. It's just shifting my ass from my nice comfortable sofa that's the issue!

It never got used anyway.

I could try opening it up....

Reet, almost Mon and back to plan and restart C25K. I don't feel like I've piled a load of weight on from pretty much an off plan week. Haven't done my menus and food shop for the coming week so might be tricky cos being prepared helps keep to plan. Oh bugger. Will have to hope what I've got in will suffice cos think it will be Wed before I can get to the shops.

On another note, I have bought my first lot of Christmas pressies.

Sam: I'm the boss in this house.
Me: So are you going to start cooking & cleaning & get a job?
Sam: The boss doesn't have to do anything.
Wise words from one so young...

halfangelhalftart said:

Cheeky little sausage!!

halfangelhalftart said:

Lovin it!

halfangelhalftart said:

Brilliant! That boy will go far ;-)

So, if I hadn't gone off plan last week, today would've been weigh day. Sooo after a DD yesterday I braved the scales.

An STS from the previous week so well chuffed with that. After pizza n Hershey Kisses and full fat lattes and all that sort of stuff I'm chuffed not to be clawing back pounds.

Restarting C25K today too - journey home from work to childminders. I think I like the Get Running app for encouragement but the others tell you distance travelled etc so torn. I like knowing I've only 10 seconds left of running and the others don't seem to do that. Ah well trial and error.

Go go Power Ranger Pink (as I am now known to my boys. They will only answer to Power Ranger Green and Power Ranger Golden. )

So, I'm gonna try the double d day from nxt week in order to have more generous weekends. It will also stop me picking at crap on my week day up days. Cos basically I still just have one main meal on my up days but pick at biscuits and sweets during the day at work. Which is just a waste.

I have a night out planned for 3rd Nov. I will probably bump into an ex so I need to look amazing. So upping the exercise if I can for extra toning as I'm unlikely to lose 3 stone in 4 weeks without losing a limb! Any suggestions will be much appreciated. The Vic Magary workout is intense but effective and only 20mins per day so might try that. Oh god, burpies....

So please whooshie fairy be good to me for the nxt 4 weeks. 2lb per week is all I ask. Pretty please.

Which ones are you going to be taking Hun, I take sertraline 50 mg and they dont seem to effect weight loss and also seem to be keeping me on an even keel. You take care...x

halfangelhalftart said:
Having horrid day - probably going to have to go back on the anti depressants so that will make weight loss harder.

Sorry to hear that love, bur u are far from alone as several of us floating round here are on them. Whilst im struggling atm i dont consider it anything to do with them and in fact i have got to goal twice (and intend to do a third time!) whilst on them. Im on Zopiclone atm xxx

Your right Caroline, its amazing how many people(strangely virtually all women,just one man) I know who take antidepressants,life has a habit of really getting in the way sometimes. x

jacci48 said:
Your right Caroline, its amazing how many people(strangely virtually all women,just one man) I know who take antidepressants,life has a habit of really getting in the way sometimes. x

Life is tough, its a fact! Whether it is kids, work, diet or combos or lots of things we all have or own subjective s**t to deal with! Fact is (as someone explained to me once) depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain and its certainly not out fault. The help is there these days so why not take it, its not shameful xx

Have you read much about Zopiclone??
Have been on fluoxetine, escitalopram and sertraline in the past. Hate having to take them but feeling low to the point believe my boys would be better off without me. Told my hubby this. He offered to go to Morrisons.

As Caroline said, its all to do with a chemical inbalance...cant remember what the chemical is called now.

If you broke your leg you would go and have it looked at wouldnt you? I know its horrid going to the Drs when you are depressed but they are there to help us and the medication is there to help us too.I know I need my tablets to keep functioning and to me they are just part of my routine... Suffering with depression is dreadful, please go and see your Dr, the sooner you go Hun the sooner you will feel better. It was the best thing I ever did. xx

Back