carb binge and totm

I am having a horrific totm and have just had a 2000calorie carb binge :O

I feel guilty but have learnt a lesson that I need to make sure I am stocked up on LC goodies for this time in future.

Now I have to get back into ketosis grrrrr

most important question .............................................. ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................did you enjoy it !!!!! well thats not helpful is it sorry xx

Not really! just have to make sure i put it behind me and move on

well my day is a pasty and a cherry danish ................. my son has a saturday job at a local bakery and is allowed to bring home the leftovers ............... roll on when he goes to uni in sept !!! might be thin then ............ don't beat yourself up ......get straight back on xx

back on the wagon together tomorrow? I have a date next week I could do without being a big bloated carby mess hahaha

yes just topped it off with a mars bar ..................... get it out of the way tonight so i can start fresh tomorrow xx

I get the same at that time , dont beat yourself up about it , you will reverse the damage and plan better for next month ;)

My totm tips ( just in case ) are : get unsweetened soy milk , one spoon g+b cocoa , one spoon splenda and one spoon coffee - low carb mocha - feels bold but isnt TOO bold :)

Rhubarb stewed with splenda and whipped cream - sweet enough to get rid of the sweet craving

An atkins crunch choc bar - have it out with a coffee and it feels very indulgent .

Choc mim/ low carb brownie - too rich to eat too much so always a winner :)

Thank you for the tips, I was in massive amounts of pain and just ate what i fancied! But I have pulled my socks up this morning, guzzling water and having a spring clean to get some extra calories off :D Just a bit peeved that I wi on tuesday and it will reflect :(

Why are you counting Calories?

i counted the calories in what I ate just to shock myself into stopping eating and assess the damage. I keep my eye on calories on atkins but its not overly important I just like to know just incase my losses stall etc

OK, understood

me too had mad binge over weekend and still again today
feel awful
tom going try bak on track

chin up guys.
sugar free jelly and whipped cream,
oooooer mrs tastes like it's welllllllllll naughty.
*runs off into the kitchen to boil the kettle,and reach for the sf/jelly*

It happens to all of us - don't worry!

Just try to keep this feeling of it not being worth it in your head for the next time. I'm finding that I enjoy binges less and less, and it bugs me how I'll do it sometimes even though I'm not really enjoying it at all! It's almost like a reflex. I have to keep reminding myself that eating junk makes me feel bad - why feel bad when I don't have to?

Get back on track tomorrow :) Hang in there!

Back