Carb counter app for iphone

Blondiejules

Could anyone point me in the right directions for a carb counter app? I would like to carb count as I'm soon going to be doing AAM. Doesn't have to be a free app :) thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DustQueen said:
^^ it is very good!

Oh I'm liking the app :)
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is that the calorie counter and diet tracker? I can't find one called my fitness pal

nursetubs said:
Is that the calorie counter and diet tracker? I can't find one called my fitness pal

Hmmm it does kcal diary, exercise etc there's a website too ... Hold on *runs off*... Yep www.myfitnesspal.com

Thanks DQ it is the same one. Won't let me put more than 2lb a week target loss or 600cal intake tho lol

Yeah, I had the sam problem too! Sounds good though. I'm wondering if we can amend it once we've input it all initially x

nursetubs said:
Thanks DQ it is the same one. Won't let me put more than 2lb a week target loss or 600cal intake tho lol

Yeah that's it :) you can put 600kcal in you just have to choose to ignore it's message that advises you not to :)
The website is the same as the app the info is synced if you use the same username :)

DustQueen said:
Yeah that's it :) you can put 600kcal in you just have to choose to ignore it's message that advises you not to :)
The website is the same as the app the info is synced if you use the same username :)

Thanks DQ x

I can't seem to get the app,
I search for my fitness app and nothing comes up!

louiser said:
I can't seem to get the app,
I search for my fitness app and nothing comes up!

Type in 'my fitness pal' and it's the first one that comes up with the picture of a flying person lol calorie counter and diet tracker

Do you have to add the calories up yourself? Like if you have a chicken salad, would you have to put in how many calories it is or does it do it for you? I'm having trouble counting up how many calories a home made meal is...like a beef casserole for example? How on earth do you count up the calories with so many different ingredients?? Anybody help? Ta x

Twinklecheeks said:
Do you have to add the calories up yourself? Like if you have a chicken salad, would you have to put in how many calories it is or does it do it for you? I'm having trouble counting up how many calories a home made meal is...like a beef casserole for example? How on earth do you count up the calories with so many different ingredients?? Anybody help? Ta x

You put in the amounts of stuff you use and it counts all the kcals up for you :) very easy to use

Back