carb face

What is carb face?

if you eat carbs your face is puffy and carby ;) i have one today but didnt last week

I had one this morning, but its deflating now lol, lots of water, lots of chicken and fish today

thin faces :D thin minds :D

Lol, I read in a magazine once that if you wanted to be thin you should think thin! well I started thinking 'ah I am so thin I can eat what I want, I can eat cake all day if I want' lol, I dont think thats what they meant psychology doesnt work on me.

Lol, I read in a magazine once that if you wanted to be thin you should think thin! well I started thinking 'ah I am so thin I can eat what I want, I can eat cake all day if I want' lol, I dont think thats what they meant psychology doesnt work on me.

LOL LOVE IT!!!! and no probably not what they meant!

OK, I've had a carb face for the best part of 40 years then:D. This is the first time in my life that I've gone carb-free!

Looking forward to seeing my non-puffy face soon!

LOL - I also liked Carb Bomb from the urban dictionary site... I have quite a few colleagues who carb-bomb our team constantly. And now I have a word for it!!

omg i love that!!!! carbbomber!!!!!!

I have a carb tummy...

lmao. mine has gone already!

How much did you gain over the weekend... and lose since? (and were you really *that* bad?

not telling :( not expecting a loss this week though. maybe a gain :(
bah. :(

meanie... (PM?!)

Back