Step 1 Sole Source + Carb Junkie Going Cold Turkey

It doesn't really thicken unfortunately which is why it's more of a laksa kind of thing. It still tastes nice though, you can boil it down a bit so there is less of the soupy-juices but It doesn't go thick.

Unless you blended the spinach? Hmm I wonder if that would work to create the illusion it was thicker ?

[h=3]Approved Sauce Thickener[/h]

Is that a link to the recipe? I'm getting bored of chicken and lettuce lol

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

I did see you're tuna burger one but I've lost the thread lol going to have a go at those tomorrow :)

Thank you :) hope it went well

Thank you :) hope it went well

It did not...it started well but I left it on too long while cooking my chicken so it split but it looked like it worked...a little...it only thickened it very slightly so it kind of seems it would only work for less than 100ml of liquid.

I will give it another try at some point....

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't know why I am feeling really grumpy today for not really any good reason. So I woke up with a stomach ache, my manager gives me loads of work to do while he basically does very little and our wedding photographer and secondard photographer still haven't given us our wedding photos only 6+ months later....that might be enough to be a little irritated but for some reason the accumulation of those things are making me feel really upset and annoyed. It's not like I am due or anything to cause haywire hormones....

Haha
Good morning !
Hope today is better than yesterday for you!
I'm feeling a lot better than I was yesterday !
I looked at myself if the mirror today and my hips look so much smaller- don't know if it's in my head- but I'm feeling so much better about myself :)

Haha
Good morning !
Hope today is better than yesterday for you!
I'm feeling a lot better than I was yesterday !
I looked at myself if the mirror today and my hips look so much smaller- don't know if it's in my head- but I'm feeling so much better about myself :)

Yeah...I have been feeling much better over the course of the week! Glad you have been as well...

I have been quite quiet these past few days partially down to having lots to do at work and partly having to do with Greys Anatomy being on Sky box sets so my wife and I have been watching the season that was out at the end of last year as we haven't seen it yet!!

In other news Nic hit the 3 stone mark today and I am so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!!

My first update to my goals:

Ultimate Goal: Reach a size 14 trouser size

Mini Goals:
[STRIKE]Lose 1 stone
[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Lose 2 stone
[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Lose 3 stone
[/STRIKE]Lose 4 stone
Lose 5 stone
Lose 6 stone
Lose 7 stone

[STRIKE]Reach the 16s
[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Reach the 15s
[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Reach the 14s[/STRIKE]
Reach the 13s
Reach the 12s
Reach the 11s
Reach the 10s
Reach 10 stone!

[STRIKE]
Reach size 20
[/STRIKE]
Reach size 18
Reach size 16

[STRIKE]Have a BMI < 35[/STRIKE]

Have a BMI < 30 (No Longer "Obese")
Have a BMI < 28 (Can be a consultant - if I want)
Have a BMI < 25 (No Longer "Overweight")

[STRIKE]Weight less than 200lb
[/STRIKE]Have a visible collarbone
Only have one chin
No longer have what my wife calls "a pouch"

Last edited:
woop woop well done you! x

Back