Step 1 Sole Source + Carb Junkie Going Cold Turkey

Only another 6 days until Nic's a Birthday and surprisingly as it's getting closer I am getting more excited about the day itself rather than the food element. We have a lovely lunch planned with some of our amazing friends, followed by a secret activity of some kind and then home for a quiet night :) I can't tell what I have got her on here as she reads this from time to time but there is one thing that I really hope she likes and one thing I know she will really love!!!

I really want this week to hurry on up!!

On another note I also stumbled across something that I know she would LOVE for Christmas so ordered that as well today....it's been a long time since I got really excited about Christmas again and although it's really early to start thinking about it this is our first Christmas as a married couple and that's a really awesome feeling!!!!!!!!

Aww that's really lovely :) I'm positive she would love whatever as long as it came from you! :D the week always seems to drag when you have plans at least for me. What do you do for a planned day off plan then? I ask because Emran (The guy I'm dating) has been banging on about steak and want to surprise him it's the last thing he would expect as I've explained the diet to him lol x

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Aww that's really lovely :) I'm positive she would love whatever as long as it came from you! :D the week always seems to drag when you have plans at least for me. What do you do for a planned day off plan then? I ask because Emran (The guy I'm dating) has been banging on about steak and want to surprise him it's the last thing he would expect as I've explained the diet to him lol x

When are you thinking of having dinner? Will send you it in a PM as Nic doesn't know the plan and she reads this...

Maybe some time next week, yeah thanks would appreciate it :) I haven't the hang of the forums 100% as I'm just on iPhone lol

Maybe some time next week, yeah thanks would appreciate it :) I haven't the hang of the forums 100% as I'm just on iPhone lol

I am a big steak fan! If I had to go while on a diet I would opt for the grilled chicken salad with no dressing or something. A Turkish place might also work I well as you can have chicken shish meat...yum!

Yeah I think it would have to be a salad maybe if they do tuna and green veges. The local steak place is lovely and always packed out I think the temptation of wine could be to much for me lol. Ah hell I'll just do it and be sensible :) will be nice to cheer him up having a bad time at work just want to do something nice for him :)

We are off for steak on Friday night with Nic's family...do I have a steak wi a salad....or fries and sauce? I know what the answer should be and the logic in my head of "I am having Saturday off anyway" shouldn't be logic I follow. I know how far we have come and I should be responsible but the temptation is going to be the most I will have been up against so far. Steak + a break the next day anyway!!

Whatever I decide please can someone kick my ass on Sunday to make sure I am back on track???

We are off for steak on Friday night with Nic's family...do I have a steak wi a salad....or fries and sauce? I know what the answer should be and the logic in my head of "I am having Saturday off anyway" shouldn't be logic I follow. I know how far we have come and I should be responsible but the temptation is going to be the most I will have been up against so far. Steak + a break the next day anyway!! Whatever I decide please can someone kick my ass on Sunday to make sure I am back on track???
oh dear I hope I didn't put the steak thing in you're head! Be strong and have salad at least the steak is all protein if you have to have the carbs from potatoes instead of fries have a jacket spud(save a few calories) really think about it first you're going to have to get back into ketosis after you're brake anyways what ever you do decide :) hehe don't worry you will get back to it Sunday for sure you have a brake and got right back to it previously so I know you won't have a problem! One more thing, enjoy every mouthful and if you aren't enjoying it don't keep eating :)

oh dear I hope I didn't put the steak thing in you're head! Be strong and have salad at least the steak is all protein if you have to have the carbs from potatoes instead of fries have a jacket spud(save a few calories) really think about it first you're going to have to get back into ketosis after you're brake anyways what ever you do decide :) hehe don't worry you will get back to it Sunday for sure you have a brake and got right back to it previously so I know you won't have a problem! One more thing, enjoy every mouthful and if you aren't enjoying it don't keep eating :)

No you didn't put the steak idea in my head. I felt guilty that I wasn't inviting Nic's mum out with us on Saturday so I suggested dinner on Friday night. It was either the streakhouse where it's not tooooo bad....or this place called Apatura that does amazing but very rich and heavy food like belly pork etc. so I went with the lesser of the two evils :)

Hehe :D that's lovely of you to consider her just enjoy it don't be feeling to guilty :)

If you have been 100% you should still get a loss if not a loss on scales then maybe in inches :) just keep it up

I have kind of got a bit bored of trying to make something different every night because afterwards I then have to start up the worlds slowest laptop because the photo upload doesn't work the same way on the phone or iPad as it does on a PC or laptop.

Yesterday I was quite grumpy for no real reason. Well, I think the underlying reason was either actually hungry or thinking I was hungry because I really miss food. Today was a pretty good milestone: 20 consecutive 100% diet days! It can be done!! I don't know why but for a few days now I have been feeling slightly hungry, or getting little hunger pangs. I think it is because I know that I am going out for a yummy meal in only 29 hours! Followed by a 24 hour period of being allowed to eat anything I want!! Ok, so I don't plan on really going THAT crazy as I don't think my stomach will fit the same amount of food that it could previously so it's more variety over quantity.

Still just plodding along with the diet really. The weight is going downwards and the measurements are very very slowly creeping down as well (which makes me wonder where the 4lb from last week actually went from...?). After Saturday it will be another 13 days of SS+ then up to step 2 for my 1 week before going back down again. My own personal goal is the lose 4 stone by Christmas but the one I have with my consultant is to get my BMI into the 20s so that's another 1 stoneish.

That will be the reason I think, obsessing over steak :p hey me 2 tbh. You're doing so well and you won't go crazy with it think of all you have put into the diet so far :) Enjoy every last mouthful and get right back to it Sunday.

That will be the reason I think, obsessing over steak :p hey me 2 tbh. You're doing so well and you won't go crazy with it think of all you have put into the diet so far :) Enjoy every last mouthful and get right back to it Sunday.

What at I can't believe is that we are only 2 weeks away from having been on the diet for 3 months....that's 1/4 of a year!!!!!!!!!!!! It's pretty crazy that we have lasted this long when we look at it like that as we usually manage about 2 weeks to a month, MAX!!!

In 6 hours from now there will be STEAK on my plate :)

We have had to reschedule our evening of duck pancakes tomorrow as we managed to get some last minute tickets to Boyce Avenue (youtube them if you don't know who they are....) so it's steak tonight...surprise lunch destination tomorrow and duck on Sunday!!! My weigh in next week is going to be terrible!!!

Good going!

Back