Carbaddict...to GI lover via CD!

Thanks DQ,
Yep I'm raring to go!!
Was pleasantly surprised this morning when I decided to jump on the scales! And I was.....only 3lbs up from my last weigh in! So if I remain doing what I'm doing now and cutting the carbs and drinking like a fish I hope I won't gain too much more!!
Saying that were all off to the cinema today...then next door to the cinema there is a Frank and Benny's diner and DH has promised kids we'll go in there after! but i can just have a hot chicken salad...abs yummy in there!
Last night saw the last of the Turkey crown!! well what I cooked anyway! Decided on Xmas morning to cut the beast in half and freezer one half as it was huge!! 8kgs!!! So all we have to loose now is the mince pies and a Xmas pudding...plus the cream and brandy butter. But have neighbours in tomorrow for a drink so that'll be easy.
Well I didn't get up in time to go an queue at the Next sale! GUTTED!! I do love a bargin. DH is well happy as that means my overdraft isn't being used! Little does he know that I plan to go in the morning!!!
Off to friends on Sunday for slap up meal and New Year celebrations! They are a 3 hour drive away! But always throw a great party so worth the drive...and we can stay over!
Better get everyone up and dressed for the cinema.
Have a great day all.
XX

`Well no one told me you could buy online!! The Next Sale online!! OMG loads bargins just had a quick peek...off to make a cuppa then.....shopping!! :D :D :D

Back