Carbs total?

Mememe

Silver Member
How many carbs do you need to stay under to stay in ketosis?

There is a large difference between some of the bars and I want to make sure that if I have the higher carb bar it won't have a negative affect

thanks

It's ok I've found the answer. Up to 70 carbs will keep you in ketosis. Less doesn't make you lose more Although the less you have there's hungry you will feel.

this is probably dependant on the person and what your tolerances levels are?

Cambridge have done all the working out for you, so long as you stick to the rules you can't go wrong.

Me me

What are the carb differences between bars?

The peanut is about 10g and the chewy chocolate is just over 20g

i know Cambridge have worked it out but I till think we should be more informed and keep a track as the less carbs you have the less hungry you are meant to be.
plus the fact that some are more sensitive to carbs than others so may help some people x

Thanks for that chick :) I agree. I didn't know 70g carbs is enough to take you out of ketosis. 20g is high for the choc bar. Ill try peanut when I start introducing them... X

Chocolate chewy are worth it! Lol but I will only have them occasionally now x

70 is a general guide. Some people can have more some will have less. Once you're in ketosis your hunger won't change based on carbs. I quoted the 70 rule on here once and got absolutely shot down in flames by a CDC

Stick to the plan as its designed to be done. Cd know what they're doing. Don't complicate it :)

Back