Care Bears Food Diary!

oooo bugger

Well the last few days ive had tonsilitis so my diets been all over the place! All i can eat is me free yoghurts and bananas!!

Ive been trying to eat other stuff but its like swallowing razorblades!!!

Will this mess things up for me? Ive booked a personal trainer to get my excercise up, i just cant eat alot at the mo but im hoping its not gonna affect me too badly!!! I feel rubbish :(

Well the last few days ive had tonsilitis so my diets been all over the place! All i can eat is me free yoghurts and bananas!!

Ive been trying to eat other stuff but its like swallowing razorblades!!!

Will this mess things up for me? Ive booked a personal trainer to get my excercise up, i just cant eat alot at the mo but im hoping its not gonna affect me too badly!!! I feel rubbish :(

Oh not good, hope your feeling better soon hunny....big hugs :)

Thanks hun, sounds like youve been in the wars a bit too!!! Big hugs coming your way! :hug99:

Red Day today:

2 activia fat free yoghurts
2 Alpen Light bars (HEb)

Grapes

Pack of Tescos ready to eat BBQ chunky chicken pieces (1/2 Syn)

Thats all ive managed to stomach so far today!!! grrr i hate feeling ill! :mad:

But I had my consultation with my personal trainer today and we start on Friday so thats got me very excited!!! Cant wait to start! Im addicted to "The Biggest Loser: Couples (Australia) at the moment and its spurred me into the idea of a personal trainer - so we'll just see how it goes! xxxx

Red Day -

I havent been updating my food diary on here much recently - ive been sooooo busy! but im making a special effort to do it this week.

Red Day today!

Breakkie: 2 Alpen Light bars (HEB x1)
3 Cups of coffee with Milk (HEA 175ml milk in total)
Grapes
Bannana

Lunch: Sandwich made from 2 Slices of Brown WW Danish bread from a 400g loaf (2 slices is 2/3 of a HEB)
1 Laughing Cow Cheese Triangle (1 Syn)
pack of Tescos Chunky BBQ chicken (1/2 Syn)
Lettuce & Red Onion

Dinner: Not 100% sure yet, wont get home til 9ish tonight so prob have something like grilled chicken, carrots, mushrooms and red onion!

Snack: 1 slice WW bread (1/3 of HEB) and maybe FF cottage cheese ontop.
Options indulgence Hot Choc

HEAs: Milk
HEB: 2 alpen Light Bars
3 Slices of Brown WW danish bread
Syns: 1/2 (chicken)
3 (Options Hot Choc)
1 (Ex L Laughing cow cheese Tri'

HEA: 1
HEB: 2
Syns: 4.5

another red day! suprize suprize!!!

Breakkie:
2 Alpen Light Bars (HEBx1)
3 small (tiny infact) satsumas
Bannana
2 coffee's with milk from HEA

Lunch:
Salad Sandwhich: 2 slices of Brown Danish WW Bread (2/3 of HEB)
Lettuce, Cucumber, red onion, tomato, carrot, Laughing cow cheese triangle.

Dinner:
Salmon Fillets with Poached Egg, mushrooms and onions (roasted) and carrotts

Syns: Options Indulgence Hot Choc (3 Syns) They realy take away my chocccie cravings! theyre yum yum yum and worth the extra syn (the normal options being 2 syns i mean)

hey CB! looks like you have been poorly whilst ive been away :(

hope all is better now!

Can i come round for dinner - sounds yumm! x

Hey EB!!!

Hope you had a lovely time away!
Yep - i was a poorly last week, but feel nice and chirpy again this week so all back to normal!

Ive kinda changed my mind about tea....well im torn between salmon, and steak!!!!! I fancy something really meaty!!!!!!! yum yum!

xxxx

I'm loving The Biggest Loser Australia too.....keeps me so motivated seeing how their shapes are changing and how determined they are.
Hope your feeling better now :)
Where did you get your indulgence options from, I got them in tesco weeks ago but they've stopped selling them so wasn't sure if they were being taken off sale, hope not cause they were so nice stirred into my Fromage frais!

Take care
x

Im totally addicted to it!!!! Ive had a glimse at the finale of season 4 (thats the one im watching on Sky Real Lives at thge mo!) and my goodness - Tiff looks incredible when shes finished!!!!!

Ended up having BBQ last night which was lush - so my dinner was a steak, pork chop (no fat obviously) and some lamb!! twas lush!!!! xxx

Righty righty,
This is me planning for the next 2 days...

Ive got Aqua Aerobics tonight, and my personal trainer tommorrow, so was thinking may have a couple of green days just to mix it up a bit!!!!

Breakkie:
2 Activia FF yogs
3 Small satsumas
2 coffees with milk from HEA

Lunch:
Omlette with low fat cheese from HEA, mushrooms and onions....

Dinner:
Pasta carbonara, Green day style!
Pasta, FF fromage Frais, red onion, garlic, pepper, quorn chicken fillets... yum yum yum!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Hey EB!!!

Hope you had a lovely time away!
Yep - i was a poorly last week, but feel nice and chirpy again this week so all back to normal!

Ive kinda changed my mind about tea....well im torn between salmon, and steak!!!!! I fancy something really meaty!!!!!!! yum yum!

xxxx

Holiday was fab - are u on Facebook at all?

Meaty sounds good - i had beef slow cooked stew last night - got beef stir fry tonight :D xxx

mmmm beef stir fry sounds lush!
Yeah im on Facebook, im not sure what my privacy is set to tho - ill send you a PM, see if you can find me on there!!!! xxxx

Ok well my planning was for nothing:
Heres my ACTUAL food diary for today:-

Breakkie: 2 activia FF yogs and 3 satsumas

Lunch: Salad sandwich with 2 slices of WW brown danish bread from HEB (2/3)
cucumber, lettuce, red onion and a Laughing cow extra light cheese traingle

Snack: Bannana!!!

Dinner: Ok, im definately having carbonara (the OH wants that but its a nightmare cos i have to make his with bacon and its soooooo tempting!!!
But my carbonara is: FF Fromage frais, 1 egg, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Quorn Chicken fillets sliced up, and pasta of course. Yummers xxx

Last edited:
Green Day!

Ive been rubbish at updating this recently!!...

Ive been having a few green days at the mo as my PTrainer says that when i see him i should try having a green day due to the carbs!

So....

Breakie: 1 Weetabix Oatybar (HEB x1)

Lunch: Working Lunch was cancelled so I had a chicken & mushroom Pasta n Sauce

Dinner: Carbonara - pasta, onion, mushroom, garlic, Fat Free Fromage Frais, 1 egg.

Other stuff: Activia Yoghurt, Bannana, Grapes.

Kellogs Fibre Plus Milk Choc bar.... oh my word, it was delicious!!!!!

Syns: Options Indulgence 3 syns.

Last edited:
This week im going to be a total angel!
Im just going to stick to red days because ive been trying a few green days recently and it seems to have affected my weight loss and I always end up feeling bloated!!!!
So from now until next thursday, 100% good, 100% red!
xxxx

Breakkie:
2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)
Bannana
Coffee (with Milk from HEA)

Lunch:
Pack of Tescos BBQ chunky chicken pieces (1/2 syn)
Red Grapes
Fibre Plus Bar (HEB)
Bannana

Dinner:
Not 100% sure yet
May do a casserole or something, or we may go out for dinner which means a steak or fish and veg.

Snacks: Options Hot Choc Indulgence 3 syns (although i only ever drink 1/2 the cup - can i be cheeky and count that as 1.5 syns?? or is that wishful thinking?!?)
xxxx

Re: the options.. hey maybe 1/3 of a syn as we all know that the dregs are the bad bit and you won't be drinking those ;)

Re: the green days being bad for your weightloss- gulp it's my first week and I'm only doing green :0

xxx

This week im going to be a total angel!
Im just going to stick to red days because ive been trying a few green days recently and it seems to have affected my weight loss and I always end up feeling bloated!!!!
So from now until next thursday, 100% good, 100% red!
xxxx

Red is best - IMO!!! :D xxx

Back