Care Bears Food Diary!

Re: the options.. hey maybe 1/3 of a syn as we all know that the dregs are the bad bit and you won't be drinking those ;)

Re: the green days being bad for your weightloss- gulp it's my first week and I'm only doing green :0

xxx

re: options: I like your thinking!!!!! to be fair, all the powder is at the bottom so thats where the naughtiness probably is!!!

re: Green Days: there are tons of people who do just green and have smashing losses - i think its just my weird tummy! i get all bloated and what not with too much pasta!!!!! always been the same!
Good luck though, youll be fine - you'll see! :D xxx

Red is best - IMO!!! :D xxx

I definatley agree -I am now a red girl through and through!!!!
(although i really did love me pasta n sauces on green!!!)

xx

I wish i understood the EE plan a bit better Loops, I might actually try it if i wasntnt worried that Id get it completely and utterly wrong!! haha

Red Day Today: (Bear in mind i am working ALL weekend! I know, its rubbish huh??!!)

Breakkie: Fibre Plus Bar (HEB)
Activia FF yog
2 snack packs of Grapes

Lunch: Pack of Tescos Chunky BBQ
Chicken Pieces (1/2 syn for
Whole Pack

Dinner: .... Not sure yet - going over to a friends for a kinda back garden picnic so ill have to pick up some SW friendly stuff before I get there!!!

well i prob had the worst day on diet so far - although i didnt eat all that much 'bad' stuff, i didnt know what the syns were so im writing it off as a flexi day!

Dinner i had: it was buffet style!
Slice of Ham, 3 slices beef, cooked chicken
half a teaspoon of salsa
about 10 tortilla chips
1 piece of pasta from a pasta salad with half a tsp of couscous, carrots, 2 pieves of chorizo!!! :eek: what a piggy I was!

Sticking to plan today tho...

Breakkie: Fibre Plus bar (HEB)
Bannana & Grapes

Lunch: 2 alpen Light choc and fudge (HEB), Activia Yoghurt

Dinner: Beef Casserole: Lean stewing steak, Onions, Leeks, Carrots, mushroom, Garlic, Bovril. (my other halfs put it in the oven for me while im at work, bless him) so it should be all ready to go when i finish at 5!
yum yum!

Red Day:

Breakkie: 2 Alpen Light bars (HEB)

Lunch: Leftover Beef Stew with some grated cheese from HEA and some lean bacon thrown in!

Dinner: Not sure yet - Might have a good old Grill Up! Bacon, Quorn Sausages, Mushrooms, 1 slice nimble bread (1/2 HEB) poached eggs, tomatoes ..dollop of ketchup 1 syn (?) cant remmeber off top of my head!

Alpen Light Bar (1/2) HEB

xxx

Thanks loops - The pizza was calling me tho! but i did resist, tried sticking to SW as much as hunaly possible!!!! but i just couldnt say no to a bite of yummy quiche and chorizo!!! That was toooo much of an ask!

Yesterday:-

Breakkie: 1 slice Nimble Bread (1/2 HEB) and a LC cheese triangle extra light (part of HEA) and marmite
Activia vannilla yog

Lunch: Lamb steak, all fat removed before cooking, crab stick and SW coleslaw! (sounds weird, but i couldnt be bothered to make a massive lunch, so just had some bits to keep me going!!
Activia Yog

Dinner: Beef Casserole (lean stewing steak, leeks, onions, carrott, can of chopped toms, onions & Mushrooms, garlic and beef bovril - yummers!)
Activia yog

Snack - 2 slices of Nimble bread (HEB) 1 laughing cow extra light & Marmite
1/2 cup of options indulgence
2 mini eggs

HEAs:x 1 (Milk & 2 laughing cow cheeses)
HEBs:x 1.5 (3 slices of Nimble Bread) Syns: dunno about mini eggs? 5 syns for 2? not sure -and 1.5 syns for 1/2 cup of options xxxx

Red day today:

Breakkie: Apple, Bannana & Fibre plus bar (HEB)

Lunch: Leftover casserole from yesterday with 10g marmite cheese from HEA grated over the top.

Snack: Fibre Plus Bar (HEB)

Dinner: Chicken roasted and stuffed with Garlic and balsamic fried red onions and laughing cow extra light cheese (HEA) and some veggies that were left over from the casserole - Ive snaffled all the meat up already! :D

Snack: Activia FF yog, 1 square dairy milk (maybe) and an optoins hot choc.

Red Day:

Breakkie: Fibre Plus Bar (HEA)

Snack: strawbs, blueberrys, grapes and nanas chopped up with 2 tbsp of onken fat free strawberry yoghurt

2 Alpen Light Bars: HEB

Lunch: Griddled chicken salad (chicken griddled with 1/2 tsp of honey, some chilli flakes and balsamic vineagar) adn tenderleaf salad.

Dinner: 2 quorn sausages, lean bacon, scrambled egg and a blob of tommy k! yumms

Last edited:
Red day:

After my fab loss the last 2 weeks i feel incredibly motivated!!!

Breakkie: Fibre plus bar - HEB

Lunch: Tesco BBQ chicken - (1/2 syn)

Onken Fat Free strawberry yog

2 Alpen Ligh bars

Dinner: Mini Chicken Fillets and poached eggs, and tommy K

Its biggest loser australia FINALE tonight - im sooooo excited! watching this show has REALLY spurred me on - its inspirational!!! Its on Sky Real lives at 9pm!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!

Oh my gooness loops - me too!!! I have watched every single episode - Im addicted!! I tried watching the next season aswell but its just not as good as this one!!!
I know who wins ( I couldnt help but look!), but im still super excited about it!!! I dont really watch that much TV - but B.L.Aus I just cant get enough of!!!! I was even a bit weepy last night when Cam went - and im NEVER like that about TV stuff!!

Green Day:

4 alpen lights HEBs x2
Activia FF Peach Yog
cheese leek and ham pasta and sauce
HEA Cheese Hea Milk
Eggs and Slimming World Chippies! :D
3 M&Ms (syns)
syns in pasta n sauce too

Yep - the australia couples one (the 2009 series) the ones with Bob & Tiff etc
It was brill! The finale was amazing - I have the before and after pics as my screensaver for motivation (my work peeps think its weird, but they understand once i explain it to them!!!)
I only like the australia one tho - cant get into the other ones!

shes a bit of a moron to be fair - that stuff was all a bit too cheesey for my liking! I liked temptation! x

Back