Cariads round 2 diary!!

Plates are argos cheapy but they are only 24 cm instead of 27 which seems the norm which I love...

And yea 2 of each but second a is optional, I cheated n used a wlmeal wrap only 6 syns but its my heb today.

I quite like the cooked fruits for my heb's or the oil for nicer actifry chips too.. I eat very little bread now ... It is my downfall x

2 b choices must be useful to stop hunger as they tend to be filling. I just ate my soup with scan brans crumbled on and my tummy is solid' lol!

But yeah, bread kills me. Mostly because I can eat the whole loaf...

wow tis all fun and games here today floods everywhere!! My poor hubby is in work and the garage forecourt is shut due to flooding which is only just stopping going into the shop so mops ahoy !! thankfully it has cleared up a bit now... Me im snug as a bug had a nice snuggle with Nath played monopoly now hes playing floods lol I ordered some wheres wally books from Amazon as down to just over a pound ready for xmas and they arrived in a huge box with 60ft of brown paper packing so my hall and living room is now a river lol

I AM SOOOOOOO HUNGRY TODAY... so thought I had better come and check in so I can see whats what...
Success express day again..
Hea-milk and mini baby bells I need to check how many (had 1 so far)
Heb-2 hifis+ bread roll..
breakfast- activia yog and strawberries..
lunch-a small jacket potato with a few broad beans and parsnip bits from yesterday for 1/3, 2/3 was made up of other free veg left over with bisto (3)
dinner-roll and a burger for 1/3 with another baby bell and salady bits, but will have rest of free veg and rest of bisto too as really am famished today
snacks had a banana apple hand full of grapes baby bell light,
syns-o+x crisps 4.5 and gravy 3.. if im still starving later I may make another pizza from a wrap as can fill it with veg

Hope this feeling goes soon Ive not had a starving day for yonks !!

4x20 mins on bike=36k
hour just dance later...

Food look. Good.!!! I was like that yesterday I could of eaten all day.! Thankfully I stayed within my syns and today not to bad just normal.

Oh my floods that's terrible.! ! !
We have had a few showers but not enough to flood. Our genal normally floods when we have a lot of rain but we have been ok up to now.
Hope it stops for you as it can make a right mess of things can't it. !

Wow Karen did u what the fight of my life tonight. !!?

She has done so good. All the challenges she was scared but overcome them all. And what a difference it has made to her. !!

O I did yes absolutely amazing to think I could be almost there too this time next year is ringing in my years everytime I see that programme all it takes is patience and a little get up and go !!! Ive always wanted the 5 6 pounds a week off but have so realised that its the 2lbs and 1lbs that get you to goal too !!

I watched her climb that mountain crapping herself and realised its fear thats always stopped me getting through this barrier of 20 stone so its a lesson well learnt and I just completed red sweaty but okish the couch to 5k first podcast I realise I am doing too much exercise now but I dont know enough to assess which I should be doing and not now but I am so impressed with myself for actually getting to the end ... Night lovely x

THANKS MILLIONS XX girls!!

Right today is gonna be a red day I am going to really shuffle plans around this week and also cos I fancy a mixed grill tonight lol..

HEA-1/2 milk and 1 mini baby bell light.
HEB-2 w/m rolls.
BREK-wholemeal roll, 3 bacon medallions,3 l/c sausages (1.5) 6 mushrooms and 2 slices of beef toms.1 slice of melon.(did make two rolls but will have 1 later was stuffed).
LUNCH-chicken balti left in freezer small portion and other roll and an apple.
TEA-gammon steak, chicken breast,frylighted with garlic n chile flakes and going to try a cauli n brocolli bake with those phili pouches with fried onions and mushrooms.
SNAX-will still try and stick to fruit and yogs.
syns-to add
exercise-4x20 mins bike and a long walk round lakes with Nath to feed the dux if weather holds off ..

Oh my god having a serious wobble doing grown up things here:eek:...have munched my way through a kitkat and quavers and could go back for more, I am only transferring credit cards all onto 1 0% card you would swear I just signed a re~mortgage lol

so checking to see what damage ive done !!

Hea-cheese and milk
Heb-wrap(tweak)weetabix

brek- 2 weetabix milk and sweetener
snack-apple after 2 hours cleaning!!!
dinner-pizza on wrap peppers,onions,mushrooms,handful of light oven chips 3.5 syns
snack-activia free yog.
Tea-egg and beans and chips(sweet pot and normal)or left over cauli n brocolli n just go over syns a little with a chicken breast.
snack-watermelon and an orange as Ive just scoffed my blooming syns.
syns-chips,kitkat,quavers =13.

Not so bad glad I noticed what was happening,....rest of post is for my record lol

:Christmas02r:I am finally getting a grip on my finances which go hand in hand with binging for me so now got 1 full credit card barring a few hundred all that is 0% interest free, one empty one that can be cut up yay !!! and only my argos card to clear and most of that isn't my bill anyway THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT:D x

santa is as my xmas giftcards with Park are all paid for lol

:character00180:
Just added my luggage onto my hols payments and now all paid yey... plus ordered £700 of lira.

:kissass:council tax HATE PAYING THIS !- IS PAID FOR NEXT 3 MONTHS ..

so I know where I am going now and can get this cleared off by next spring at latest before interest kicks in ...Feeling random!!

Welcome along lol hope we dont dis men too often x

Well done for catching yourself! Writing it diwn us brilliant. I usually keep my sheet on the kitchen on top oft fridge where I can see it - but it's next to the fruit bowl as well and that helps.

Well done on all your grown up stuff today as well. I have a few bullets to bite over the next two weeks. Hopefully I can avoid self-medicating for stress with sugar like yesterday... X

Good luck with the bullets puppet their tough little ******* to get to grip with but once shot their fine lol ..

Today has been a good day apart from feeling bloated n cant go to loo but im sure thatl be ok ive drunk millions and gonna take some dulco soon as im sore with it ...

Red day...
Hea-milk for coffee.
Heb-2 hifis and branflakes.
Breakfast- branflakes milk and a banana.
lunch-orange apple and a whole tiny galia melon was a nice change!!
tea-2l/c sausages(1),3 bacon medallions,2 eggs ommeletted with a mass of mushrooms and yellow peppers and 1/2 a tin of toms.
snacks-dont think il have anything if I do it will probably be some fresh pineapple ..
fluids- 3lt weak squash,3 coffees and will probably bribe hubby to buy me a diet coke off icecream van later lol will also drink 2x750 mls on bike later.. so loads.
syns-kitkat 5.5 and sausages 1 I still owe my weekly amount about 25 back from other night picked at a ripple and crisps so that's some back.

Had a horrid day in work today have had to rearrange all our rotas as boss is sacking someone and she's been with us for years god knows how she's gonna pay her rent now but needed to be done, so have now got a shed load of overtime to do but refused to do a Friday night shift as I would weigh loads more without sleep on Saturday morning lol not what I wanted in 6 weeks hols but I can get my argos card paid off sooner now have a fab evening all x

I had a bug that started like that. Had to come home from work on sunday as I had really bad tummy pains then started feeling sick and the next day I was ill. Lasted a few days felt garbage. Hope u feel better soon xxx

thanks Deb I am fine this morning so hopefully was just overloaded with fibre lol.. glad your better knocks the stuffing out of you dont it x

Last day before weigh in so going to make it count had a masssssssssssive breakfast of from frais,branflakes and few grapes ..

Hea-milk,cheese.
heb-bran flakes and 2 hifis
brek-branflakes,from frais grapes
snack-2 hifis
lunch-tiny whole galia melon again,orange,pear,apple,mini baby bells and a yoghurt.
tea-burger with salad and syn the roll..

Morning Karen what is in store for you today. Are you off out anywhere?
What's on the menu?
I'm off shopping now so not sure what to have today. May have a breakfast cob at lunch. Mmm that sounds a good idea.!

Back