Cariads round 2 diary!!

Morning cee how's the big u s of a going ? Id love a few weeks out there I'm at present talking hubby into booking a cheapy hol next year but also booking Disneyland for 2015 to take my lil un before the magic fades for him. I'm nearly there lol !

Are u planning anything big when u get back home to minimise gain or just saying bompers to it n facing scales ?

Morning Heather x I don't know whats going to happen with scales but iv decided to not slacken off exercise but to keep building on it weekly n just try n wait for scales to start playing ball, I'm going to weigh blind til iv got thru 20 stone marker tho it stops me stressing lol what you got planned for the weekend I'm working now, tomorrow n Sunday night shift but off Monday so going to go get drunk lol x

Ooo another welshy ! Or wannabe Welsh its quite the in thing at the mo lol I'm in the south close to llantrisant where our shiny pennies come from lol... Thanks for the support I'd def say go for it with the diary they're fab girls n fellas on here and the advice we can all throw at each other is priceless I know it saves me droning on about it to hubby so much lol tis also somewhere safe to write exactly what you need to x

Me too. :eek: We've probably walked past each other in Tesco. Or Leekes. :D:D

First weigh in last night. Oh my stars! I have done SW before so it's not all new thank goodness. I will definitively start my own diary over the weekend. Trying to be goodish food wise over the weekend but I am out tonight and tomorrow. Boozyish things too. :break_diet: I did think about putting off joining for another week but decided to take the plunge as there would be another reason to delay next week and then the week after.

Morning Heather x I don't know whats going to happen with scales but iv decided to not slacken off exercise but to keep building on it weekly n just try n wait for scales to start playing ball, I'm going to weigh blind til iv got thru 20 stone marker tho it stops me stressing lol what you got planned for the weekend I'm working now, tomorrow n Sunday night shift but off Monday so going to go get drunk lol x

I like your idea of getting drunk lol. I'm saving myself for my holidays lol. Not long till yours either is it.
My leader says it can take up to a month for exerise to show up on your weight loss. So keep doing what your doing. It will show soon. I'm still sticking with this water business. Today seem to have drunk a lot already so going to slow down around 6 ish else I be pee ing all night lol

Me too. :eek: We've probably walked past each other in Tesco. Or Leekes. :D:D

First weigh in last night. Oh my stars! I have done SW before so it's not all new thank goodness. I will definitively start my own diary over the weekend. Trying to be goodish food wise over the weekend but I am out tonight and tomorrow. Boozyish things too. :break_diet: I did think about putting off joining for another week but decided to take the plunge as there would be another reason to delay next week and then the week after.
Wow small world isnt it dont suppose Dawn is your consultant is she lol enjoy ya weekend xx

Today I gained half so sadly have decided to knock the exercise bunny bit on the head just do 20 mins a day n eat 100% slimming world, I don't know enough to balance cals n exercise and can't afford to go backwards so gonna aim to up exercise again when iv dropped another 2 stone.. I got into size 24 trousers this morning Whoohoo lol

Karen half pound is a wee. So don't worry about it to much.
This is why I a bit against exerise. Everyone I speak to who does it don't seem to have a good weight loss. So ill still with being 100% and drinking loads lol
But well done on dropping into another dress size that's fab. Won't be long before you in your 20s. X x
Have a good weekend chicken.

Oh puppet your a diamond if only I had watched that 5 weeks ago I would have smashed my 20 stone mark weeks ago !!

Wow all these people wasting hours of sleep and hours with their family to lose weight when really its all down to diet and generally keeping busy and general keep fit, I have suddenly lost the guilt I am feeling for not going on there pedalling every spare minute I have lol I know its not as simplistic as that!!.

Today has been an odd day I feel as tho I have really over indulged but I am in my syns and think Its probably going to take a while to do less exercise daily..

Hea- milk in coffee
Heb- 30g weetabix minis,
brek- weetabix minis from frais and an orange.
dinner-turkey breast,cabbage,cauli brocolli carrot frozen mix,carrots,sprouts,peas,pots and roasties fresh from garden mmm 1 yorkshire pud(2) 1/2 gravy pot (1)
Tea-homemade soup,1 sweet potato,1 celery stick,4 carrots,1 onion,teaspoon of buoillion granules and a oxo
snacks-banana,yoghurt(later),
syns-mighty lights(6) gravy and y/p(3)tbsp peanut butter(4.5)6 melba toasts(3)-
fluids-3 litre squash 3 coffees pepsi max.
ex-fair bit of housework and going to do just 30 mins on bike 1 min fast, 1 min slow.

Slightly over syn wise but only had crisps cos I am bored silly as Andrew is in work and I'm fed up...

Trying to sort a mealplan out for the rest of the week sat n sunday has been e/e I dont know whether to have 100 percent red days mon-sat or do success express I would really love to crack this stone mallarchy now I am slowly losing heart and must do it soon my countdown ended this week so its very dodgy timing for me I only want to lose another stone before I start swimming again I so miss it.. any opinions on what plan would help me shift 4lb this week, I know its a big number but I have gained 2lb over last 2 weeks so should lose it a little easier too...

It's a case of honesty not being the best policy but they all came to the conclusion that the excess workouts in gym unless your doing it for hours at athletic's pace doesn't help you lose weight it does provide you with better health tho and much the same with diet pills have a nose episode 2 is the fitness one x

They are all fascinating -- and the sister programme, the men who made us thin, goes some way to reinforce the slimming world ethos. I we are in the best plan!

Exercise is vital but perhaps not for weight loss. But when you lose more weight and your body is stronger and more able you might WANT to, just for the joy of it. I never thought I could run and it's fantastic- tonight I was in the sunny woods, all alone, good music loud in my headphones. 19 stone me couldn't have enjoyed that.

I think what I'm saying us -- keep moving for fitness, but eat for weight loss x x

Hiyas all just a quicky before bed ooooooooo bed lol Nights last night 3 hours sleep im zonked!!

Hea-milk and 40g l/f cheddar.
heb-2 weetabix, w/m roll
SUCCESS EXPRESS.
Brek-(at 2) 2 weetabix , milk, tangerine, grapes apple.
Dinner- burger,bacon,40g cheddar,gherkins,onions. with homemade coleslaw, cuc, toms, mushrooms onions and a pack of quavers was lush bet left lots as stuffed.
Tea-left over superfree veg and chicken breast n gravy above .
syns-gravy,sauces,quavers,7 and 1/2 a kitkat. so 10ish.
ex-slowish day as tired out,did 12.5k on my bike really missing it now but decided its for the best will just do 30 mins every other day to keep it up as helped my knee loads...
Fluids- 4 pints of squash, 4 coffees, can pepsi max n glass of pop.

Had a good day and coming to the end of my overtims shifts thank god its killing me lol nice to slam £150 extra in lira fund tho this week.. Most of uniforms sorted now just need shoes for Nath...

I still need to do shoes and trainers. Lauren needs a new bag and she saw one today in Victoria secrets. It was 40 quid. :eek: I said if she wanted it she would have to pay half. 40 pound for a bag for school. Shocking.

Wow ouch @ £40.!!!

Just palmed tonights night shift onto someone I'm in blinking work from 8-4 as it is think id rather be snuggled in bed Thankyou very much ! ..

I honestly thought it was Wednesday today so a nice surprise I got an extra day before weigh in lol

Success express.
Hea- milk
Heb- bran flakes, w/m roll.
Brek- bran flakes, f/frais,grapes strawberry n a coffee
Snack- banana n options.
Lunch- roll chicken, salad, tangerine,apple,yoghurt.
Tea- steak, onions, mushrooms,toms, swede n carrot mash onion gravy pot..
Melon for snacking.
Syns- half gravy pot, options,kitkat.
Drinking loads !

Have a fab day x x

I'm sure they're 2.5 but make half a pint so does 2 meals if I'm eating on my own, il check later they're 2 packs for 2 pound in Tesco at mo they're lovely n no bits ..x

Back