Cariads round 2 diary!!

Well had a fab day but freezing all day so early night with hot water bottle and minimins with tablet bliss ! Tea was crumpets topped with beans and gooey eggs lush ! Peace n quiet as Andrews in work til 10.30..

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning from a very very windswept South Wales, I have been super busy this last few days but finally got an hour to catch up here... I weighed in on Wednesday evening which seemed odd after only 3 days as needed to join a local group and I had lost 4lb which really is baffling as I had joined w/w off the back of slimming world with no gap so how ??? lol... The plan is very very different but I think I could easily fit this into family life easily something that instantly is my body was craving fats and oils as without gruesome details I am going to loo daily again rather than taking laxatives to go a few times a week and my skin is so clear again I think I had got into such a rut of eating same foods constantly that I was completely lacking in variety soooooooooo the plan works for me lol Now I have to get my head round the group being very slow quiet and totally different but as Hubby said I am going there to lose weight not a social meeting I still see most of the girls daily and speak on face book so I will be fine...

I am on 40 daily points and then have a spare 49 points for the week... which is a massive amount so easy to fit a days food in plus have all the extras...
Brek- caramel porridge and blueberries- 7 this includes milk for the day...
lunch- wrap 5 with ham 1 cuc lettuce tomato and onion and mayo I CANT remember last time I had a legal wrap so cant wait lol will point the wrap first x

Time for a mooch around the diary board xx

Last edited:
Are you surviving the wind? Our fence is down and so is the other halfs sisters and mums.

4lb is great, you must be doing something right lol I'm tempted to go back to weight watchers. I'm enjoying slimming world but I don't find the weight is coming off anywhere near as fast as it did when I was with ww a couple of years ago. Think I'll give it a few more weeks and then make a decision x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

O god scarlet the winds were horrendous last night here weren't they, they took the corner fasias off but no real damage and they will be sorted Monday so no biggy.. hope your lots sorted soon and these storms bugger off !

I love S/W but I've done it so long I'm.sick of the food I've gained excellent knowledge of healthy eating and am considering option of returning close to target as slim world is amazing to live on for life but for now I need a change in focus and food and know this can work just as well if stuck too.. plus I can have chicken wraps and crumpets lol I would say your doing the right thing giving S/W a chance for a time .. the group I was in in sw is so so fun nice chatty motivated and the ww isn't so il miss that but there you go lol x

Thankyou lovely I'm going to give it my all Jma and a hugeeee well done on ya award your amazing x

Too early for me to know the group yet as I've only been twice. Missed wi Thursday as I had to go and get a pain in the arse puppy but that's another story.

I like the food and that I'm never hungry just not losing weight like I thought I would but my totm is late and I'm possibly retaining water. Going to wait it out before I swap and change.

The other half puts fences up for a living so we're lucky but I know a few people who are missing quite a few slates! Hurry up spring x

After a lovely 16 hr shift yesterday I am finally off the night shift !!!...

What a different day today it's cold but Blue skies here nipped to bed from 9 till 12 and now catching up on some silent witnesses yay !

Brek 4 squares of choc and a banana.. totally not healthy but needed.. I don't know how many points and blooming site is down...
Lunch 2 crumpets 5 and marg 1. 6/40
Milk for day 3. 9/40.
Curry 8 chips 6 salad 0 coleslaw 2. 25/40.
Snacks- 2 crackers,2 cheese triangle 1, crisps 2, apple slices 0 grapes 0. To watch dancing on ice later and 4 points of chocolate 4 38/40 plus have 40 weeklies left plus all activity points.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiyas I lost a pound so makes 5lb in 11 days im happy but have had a really sad few days putting aside iv been poorly and missed a few days of st johns wort which makes me sad anyway...the facebook im in with my old slimming world I've been an active member for years and even longer in group is nearly 6 years. since ive left slim world iv been totally alienated by all I just cant believe how quick people have judged and acted on me going to w w, it's completely sent me spiralling into crisps and choc my old devil food ! But after talking it over with andrew I can see it for what it is..

So today I brushed myself off and am knuckling down to prove noone wrong just to take this time out for me and only me, I will lose my half stone a month.

I posted in a facebook forum about my experience with the group and a few have had exact same happen to them shocking isn't it I would never treat friends like that after all its a frigin slimming club not a cult !!

Today has been a high point day but purrposely as I have so many to use up through week I have been told its best to use up your spare points in few days after weigh in then strictly to your assigned daily points enjoyed far to much choc lol !

Sorry to hear about your experience. You do whatever slimming club works for you.

It's interesting to hear about using your points after WI. Who told you that?

If they are that narrow minded you're better off without them. Silly people! You'll always have us :) x

Sorry to hear about your experience. You do whatever slimming club works for you.

It's interesting to hear about using your points after WI. Who told you that?

Some of the girls on facebook ww page theres a fair few, some are fab, as iv got loads to use daily without weeklies at the mo the people that have been there too are adamant we should be using all our points, so I need to use higher point foods n stop buying low fat everything until my points drop they are 40 a day, this means im eating all day, whilst eating 2 pp cakes, 2 pp crisps etc..1 pp sausages ....so lots use their weeklies first 2 days after weigh in if not going out at the weekend then strictly stick to their points through week so the bodies having the cals but got time to use em up ????

If they are that narrow minded you're better off without them. Silly people! You'll always have us :) x

Your right Scarlet not worth stressing over but I did now im over it lol x

Some of the girls on facebook ww page theres a fair few, some are fab, as iv got loads to use daily without weeklies at the mo the people that have been there too are adamant we should be using all our points, so I need to use higher point foods n stop buying low fat everything until my points drop they are 40 a day, this means im eating all day, whilst eating 2 pp cakes, 2 pp crisps etc..1 pp sausages ....so lots use their weeklies first 2 days after weigh in if not going out at the weekend then strictly stick to their points through week so the bodies having the cals but got time to use em up ????

I'm the same I don't use all my points or weeklies. I think it's cause I'm in the habit of buying low fat everything. My friend said something similar yesterday actually. She said I need to use all my points & weeklies because otherwise when I drop points, my body won't notice a difference. Sort of makes sense really.

Sat am... Thank God for a few days off I havent had more than 2 days off together since last October when we went on hols, working silly hours have finally taking its toll so time to unwind as a family although Nathan is already grounded and in his room and its not even 8.00am lol Kids huh....

Last few days have spent on tablets and junk as really been unwell Andrews IBS has kicked back in bigtime but thankfully he has the weekend off too Tesco is coming in an hour or so so going to plan rest of week healthier choices all round...
Milk for day 4
Breakfast... Porridge 3, sultanas 3.
Lunch...wrap, chicken, and salad will point this later.
Tea... tesco sweet chile chicken and a huge salad.
Snacks...

Back