Cariads round 2 diary!!

Not far at all! Grew up in nantymoel now I'm living in Sarn. Small world :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not far at all! Grew up in nantymoel now I'm living in Sarn. Small world :) x

O il wave when im going shopping xx

I had a natter with hubby last night and hes more than happy to come on a wed evening to group as although hes at target now he likes to keep an eye and can only weigh once every month with work patterns plus hates getting up at stupid o clock to go to slimming world on weekends soooooooooooooo I am now a wed weigher !!!

Had a few extra bits and syns last night and boy did my stomach feel it so that hypno still works when u eat crap lol

I so am not feeling the love for going to work today but at least its dry !!

DAY=red

HEA1:milk
HEA2:
HEB1:porridge
HEB2:4 ryvita

Breakfast:porridge, milk, 1 dessert spoon of golden syrup (2) and a banana.

Snack:

Lunch:asda mexican chile (1.5) I think il check later with 4 ryvita.

Snack:eek:range

Dinner:chicken drumsticks all skin removed and salad..

Snack:2 small sliced bread (5) kitkat (5.5) stuffing (3)

Total syns for day:17/105.

Water:will drink 2 litres of water .. plus whatever extra.

Exercise:15 min walk to work 10k on bike and 10 mins on shaky.

Mood:tired x

Last edited:
just a template for food diary pinched from pink site lol

DAY=

HEA1:
HEA2:
HEB1:
HEB2:

Breakfast:

Snack:

Lunch:

Snack:

Dinner:

Snack:

Total syns for day:

Water:

Exercise:

Mood:

Great that hub is going with you to support you. Great another Wednesday weigher. !!!!!
Going to have a look at this pink site and copy and paste myself a diary too
Hope your having a good day.
I'm doing my friend a favour this week taking her kids to school and
Picking them up from Junior school then taking them back to mine til 5. Not enjoying it. So thankfully only today and tomorrow left. I like having teens !

Heres the link its a lovely site but a little quiet as loads have gone over to facebook x its called slimming world support .

Morning all Just lol, WOW! the sun is out here in sunny Wales so nice to not have a soaking doing the school run so I walked down to shops too only for w/m rolls n diet coke nowt exciting !! Today I think will be an e/e day...
DAY=e/e

HEA1:cheese
HEA2:
HEB1:w/m roll
HEB2:

Breakfast:w/m roll with lean bacon and tomato mayo(1) and had a banana before going over the school...

Snack:

Lunch:chicken soup

Snack:

Dinner:havent a clue ..

Snack:

Total syns for day:2 coffees (2)

Water:diet coke squash and 2 coffees

Exercise:30 min walk to school n round shops, 15 min walk to work later, 10 mins on shaky and 10k on bike x

Mood:still tired..

Well I done something totally random today even for me I joined weight watchers this morning so going to read read read and update im quite excited ! Looking forward to the new challenge x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're going back to the dreaded points are you? I hope it works for you but I'm sure it will. I was doing great on it and lost over 4st before I had to stop going to wi. My sister lost over 7st so good luck and keep us all posted :) x

I was sorting thru a box of paperwork and found my old weight watcher card and I had gone from 27 st 7lb to 16 stone odd then fell pregnant n hubby proposed and went into panic mode n gained 7 stone in 18 months so joined slimming worlds few days after my honeymoon which thinking about it is nearly 8 years ago at 24 stone n here I am up and down these bloody stones forever and a day.

Soooo new class new consultant going on my own iv told my hubby that no matter what happens my mother in law is NOT allowed to tag along this is for me ! I weighed out of town Sunday am, but will weigh in down the road on Wednesday pm... And for the first time I'm actually looking forward to going ! I started plan today after weigh in and its fine ...

You sound really focused so I'm sure you'll do great! x

Oh karen I really hope a fresh new start on something new will boost you and help you along.
But. But. But. Your not leaving us are you:(

Nooo Heather done that last year I'm here to stay this time I so need the support n love the people on here like yourself can't wait to see us all creep closer to target x

Hmmm dont know whether to start a new diary or not probably will be easier just to update stats n go from here just with weight watchers... I have found it relatively easy last few days dif foods are on list s but its still just choosing from healthy food groups, I hope I can just go onto points from Wednesdays weigh in but if I need to finish the week so be it.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

NEW START ON WEIGHT WATCHERS

START WEIGHT 21 STONE 1LB...
FEBRUARY 9TH 2014
WEIGH IN FROM NEXT WEEK A WEDNESDAY. ..

Day 2

Brek-2 crumpets topped with cheese spread.
Dinner-white boiled rice, sweet n sour pork 2 points of sauce, lean pork chop, onions,celery, cuc,lettuce,onion,tomato.. was bloody lush !
Supper-ham toasties
1-2 point sauce
2-1 asda white choc bubble -2 points..

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck. Im rubbish if I'm hungry and I found with Ww I was. But when I did it 15 years ago (pre isabel lol) I lost 2 stone near enough. Put it back on.
But then You have a baby and you goes out the windows lol

Good luck with it and we are here to support you all the way I wonder what happened to puppet witch?

O when the hell is this weather going to break another soaking going to work n blooming freezing too ! O for a week off x

Break- porridge, milk, banana.
Lunch- homemade soup and a roll and a coffee n lil Asda choc.
Tea- undecided but fancying beans and chips at the mo.
Ex- 15 min walk to work. 20 mins on bike, 10 mins on shaky.
Litre of water
2 pints of squash.
If hungry got soup in fridge.

Are you going to a Ww class or just do it on your own at home?
It's been snowing here this morning. ! Not for long though before the rain washed it away

I joined ww group last Sunday, but changing to a local class on Wednesday evening so only a few days between weigh ins but will be back to weekly meetings then I'm so looking forward to a change.... The rains stopped here but god its bitter here now apparently we will miss the snow but have a week of rain again, been a long long winter hasn't it..

Back