Cariads round 2 diary!!

Yea thats one of the sauces its lovely but our tesco does a paste too like the pataks to make your own sauce and your right I really am happy for her her hubby has been out there for 6 months and shes missing him like crazy she would be mad to not at least try it out there.. Sticky chicken sounds lush!!

I will pick one of those sauces up then when I do my weekly shop.(will double check syns 1st)
Oh my, yes I'm sure she is missing him. I miss my husband when he is away for the weekend. Lol
The chicken was lovely.!

Hello! What a scorcher today eh? I'm absolutely roasting hot!

Aw sorry to hear you've been feeling a bit down. It's hard when shifts get in the way of routine, I used to get so mad when my husband had to work extra hours, weekends etc, but like you say it pays the bills!

Well today is a little skewiff but going to write what ive had n add up damage...
5 scan bran-(heb)
choc options 2syns
1 egg
yoghurt 6 strawberries..

wholemeal roll-heb.
burger free
cuc
tomato
lettuce
cheese (hea)
sauce-1
packet of crisps-6..
whole onion roasted.

few pea pods-
half a not very nice banana
a mr freeze tiptop.

going to have a fish fusions for tea with a huge salad-7.5 syns - only 1 side had batter on due to my crap cooking so counting 4 now x
mayo-1.

will have some strawberries later so not overly bad as I thought..
also drank 3 litres of fluids as scorching here.. Hiyas Cee hows your week going/??

Last edited:
I've noticed you have scan bran. Ive ordered some at the weekend, hopefully it will arrive any day. Do you just have yours as a cracker or have you made cakes with them ?

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

I'm interested to know more about this scan bran too! I've heard good and bad stories lol!

I whizzed mine in the blender and used mine as breadcrumbs. I didn't like them in cakes. But I know Karen does.

Hiyas all wow what a gorgeous day!!!

Yea I make mine into cake for breakfast and have it with a yoghurt and fresh strawberries diet pfft what diet lol!!!
I use 5 scan bran just break them up and pop in a bowl with boiling water till look like gooey weetabix, add 3 tbsp sweetener and a choc options sachet and whisk together then add an egg n whisk again, pop in a frylighted bowl I use the lid off my small pyrex bowl and microwave on high for 7 mins when its cooked it comes away from sides of bowl and looks like cake my fav at the mo is coconut options it truely tastes like coconut cake, and I had an activia strawb yog with strawberries today... I usually make it then walk little un to school n walk to shops and back then its cooled and I've earned my breakfast lol... I was greedy this morning and had it all for breakfast hubbys face was a pic but hes learnt not to say anything now, but usually have half and have a quarter with 2 cuppas thru day... I'm afraid to try it as a crispbread as I'm afraid of the dentist hahaha...

Well done on your losses girls amazing !!! I hope I am lucky this week as this weather plays havoc with me swelling up sounds vile well tis vile lol but I am trying my best and can't do any more than that at the moment...
brek- 5 scan bran,options,strawberries and a ff yog.-7 syns.
lunch-2 w/m bread, ham, tangerine and crisps and a handful of cashews-8 syns.
Dinner-onions,peppers,ham,bacon,omelette.. with a sprinkling of cheese as hea as not really drinking coffee today.
loads of pepsi max and weak squash..
Walked 40 mins earlier and probably will walk round shops with little un after school he needs a few more hats n bits and hubbys in work and ive got 2 empty credit cards, and his bank card so be rude not to!! will catch up on diaries later x

ive got 2 empty credit cards, and his bank card so be rude not to!! will catch up on diaries later x
Lol. Of course it would be very rude not to.!! I'm like that too. I think ok husband if your going away for the weekend camping with your buds. Then the girls and I are off shopping lol.

How old are your children.?

Thank you I will try your cake? And happy spending :)

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

The cake sounds fab, might have to try it - I take it we can only buy scan bran at class or from SW direct?

The cake sounds fab, might have to try it - I take it we can only buy scan bran at class or from SW direct?

Holland and barret do it too its often included in theyre offers so a good time to stock up altho I just pick up 2 packs a week from group I use the bran ones the blue pack as I enjoy branflakes so thought these would be ok ??

Well had a lovely few hours out with my little un didnt spend massively But did buy sharon fruits for 11p each n melon pack on offer in Asdas so happy with that as I went on the wander to get out of the house to stop me blooming picking I have only drank pepsi max today hope it dont backfire on me like diet coke does so I think il try and get some squash down before bed just incase.. did enjoy an ice cold pinkt of d/coke in mcdonalds tho bliss today!!

We have a lot of local groups s/w wise and I know a lot of people as we have regular social nights out etc and one of the women just reached target tonight 7stone off bloody amazing shes a changed woman when out you would swear she was 18 im so so happy for her, lots of other fab losses too wow dont everyones good news keep you focussed ...

Tea today wasn't the omelette I had planned I picked up some kippers whilst out as really trying to up fish plus trying to avoid pasta n rice and potatoes this week as much as possible the fish was gorgeous house smelling a bit wiffy now tho lol right off to have a nosey around diaries and try and find some inspiration here too xx

Autumn Babe I have our 6 year old son living at home Nathan hes my wicked gorgeous infuriating angel I also have a 26 year old who moved out with his girlfriend 3 months ago and broke my heart in the process in fact Iam not blaming him in the slightest but I went completely off the rails dietwise and was unbearable to live with for 2 weeks at least lol, hes my eldest and was 20 stone til he was 22 and we went hell for leather to change his life wth slimming world and hes now 12 stone fighting fit and is living his life to the full in fact just changed jobs from working in burtons to working as a optometerist assistant (scuse spelling lol), has a beautiful kind girlfriend and his whole life ahead of him.. I then have a 23 year old who moved out about 5 years ago to live with his dad who went thru a very rocky time but have turned his life around and works so hard now bless him im so proud of him too, and I have a stepson whos turning 16 who stays when he fancies which sadly is getting less and less and although hubby is accepting it it still rips you up inside sadly we dont always see eye to eye but I still love him to pieces and hope this corrects hiself as he grows up n has his own family xx so a houseful when theyre all here and very quiet at the moment as I cant find my t.v remote as we blitzed downstairs today moved all furniture around in lounge so only noise is our mad crazy cocker spaniel snoring shes a dads girl lol

Oh you have a house full like us.! Lol. I have 2 daughters from my 1st marriage. Who are 14 and 15. Also my husband has 2 girls one 18 who moved out in a strop in Feb. Not really had much to do with her since. We think she will see sense and realise how bad she has behaved. Also my husbands oldest who is 21 who loves living at home and has no wish to leave lol. (his girls are from his 1st marriage but his wife died very young)
Your son has lost loads of weight. What an achievement. Having a 6 year old will keep you busy !!

Wow Autumngirl all girls n hormones ooooooooooooo scary lol

I'm up with the birds literally today I will defo be zonked after work 2 more days til weigh in so really have to get on track...

HEA- milk
HEB- w/m bread
Brek-bacon sausage mushrooms n beans on toast. 1/2 a syn.
lunch-scanbran cake watermelon fans, activia yog and stawberries .. yum!! 7 syns.
Dinner-gonna pop a beef curry in the slow cooker as I am up so early as we are all in work n school today beef pieces, carrots, onions, mrooms so see what packets are here in a tick. and have it with rice.
will drink squash only as think caffeine has got me up today.. along with a 6 year old sneaking in my bed!! saying that already ive had a coffee and 2 glasses of pepsi lol

Last edited:
Wow you both have busy houses! What job do you Karen? Yum I love curry. Have a good day!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Wow you both have busy houses! What job do you Karen? Yum I love curry. Have a good day!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

I run a taxi office its very quiet at mo but thankfully too as my boss is leaving for 2 months to go to their home in Florida lucky beggars, so muggins gets the hassle instead but it runs like clockwork most of the time with them here or not... And sadly house is only my little un n hubby n me most of the time I'm sure its my running out of child bearing years very quickly that's causing empty nest misery lol at 42 I thought is love having evenings free !

You have a lovely day too x what you got planned ?

I run a taxi office its very quiet at mo but thankfully too as my boss is leaving for 2 months to go to their home in Florida lucky beggars, so muggins gets the hassle instead but it runs like clockwork most of the time with them here or not... And sadly house is only my little un n hubby n me most of the time I'm sure its my running out of child bearing years very quickly that's causing empty nest misery lol at 42 I thought is love having evenings free !

You have a lovely day too x what you got planned ?

Oh Florida like you say nice for some. Well you got your liitle one for a few more years before his of doing his own thing. One of the reasons I'm losing weight is to get on the fertility list but time is running out for me. But me and the OH have said what will be will be and I have my 3 lovely nephews who I see all the time.
Not doing to much today housework and a bit of gardening. My scan bran cake is in the microwave as we speak!

Wow what a full house! Your eldest son has done amazingly well on SW, I bet he feels like a different person.

Lucy that's one of the reasons for me losing weight too, we hope to try for a family next year and I'd like to be in the best shape I can physically. You will do it Lucy, it's a great incentive. What BMI do they ask you to be at to get on the list (hope you don't mind me asking)

Sorry for the thread hijack Karen! :D

Last edited:
Back