Cariads round 2 diary!!

Hijack away girls and best bit of slimming world apart from it works seems to help lots get pregnant we have 3 pregnant in group now its lovely to see so good luck both xxxx

Oh wow that fantastic news.! I was lucky and didn't have trouble like that but some do. So if weight loss has helped them. Then wow !!
(I won't be one to be going down that road again lol)

Morning Karen how's your weekend going?

Good afternoon all xxxx finally catching up weekends been scorching and busy in fact next on the agenda is a sneaky granny nap as im zonked!!

Weigh in wasn't good as gained 2lb but not changing my signature as I didn't cheat so must be water retention due to this glorious weather, I wasn't only one with odd gains and low losses in fact hardly anyone escaped here, apart from the usual 2 come in to class still drunk and lose 5lb due to dehydration makes no sense does it lol so aiming for a good loss next week to make up for this gain... Yesterday was on plan with full syns and plenty of superfree. I have decided to change tact this week and I am not going to forcefeed myself superfree if I really dont want to eat it im getting fed up of massive platefuls of food when I just want egg n toast or chicken wrap I enjoy a little salad but huge platefuls yuck!!... so going to still keep up my free foods but just as I want them..

Brek- watermelon, grapes and few tbsn from frais gorgeous!!
- turkey mince, carrots,peas,swede and pots into a shepherds pie it was beautiful n plates were emptied withing minutes lol syns -3 gravy..
- will be a picnic in garden with prob a burger or a hotdog all free and a heb.. with plenty of salad onions etc

to be honest feeling to tired to worry about picking which is a blessing lol need to drink more squash as tending to grab pop out of fridge so will have some after my granny nap lol x

Hope you enjoyed your nap this afternoon! Boo to the 2lb gain but like you say it's probably water retention, I've been suffering myself this week due to the heat.

Did you say that 2 people come into class drunk?! :eek:

Yup often a few are extremely drunk n losing 7-8lb a week but next week then few pounds back on our class is 9.30 on a sat am mind so not as bad as if it was lunchtime, My nap was lovely thanks dont often get a chance but fried here this weekend and certainly taking it out of us all ...

Ah I see, like they're coming in after a night on the tiles with only a few hours sleep!

This heat definitely takes it out of us, think it's to be like this for the next week or two

6 weeks of this weather would def be on my wishlist but can't see us being that lucky saying that my walks are definitely suffering by the time its cool down its too late to wander think it may be waking earlier or on Wii fit this week.Brek- watermelon, grapes and from frais..Lunch- 2 l/c sausages, activia yog, 2 hifi bars(heb),apple,banana and a tangerine packed a bag of fruit n bits for work ..Dinner- 2 turkey sausages, chips, beans and fried onions Snax- scan bran cake ... Syns- 3 sausages..scanbran cake..

Everyone's loving scanbran :D

Morning xx I didnt have the scanbran after couldnt be bothered with the faff so had a bowl of porridge to use up my HEA n syns was gorgeous!! Also filled a 2litre jug with ice cranberry juice and lemonade paced the floorboards all night back n forth loo but bloatings gone thank goodness so that will be on my to do list most evenings I think !

havent a clue what I fancy even for breakfast at the mo so think il just update later x

Karen do you know how I would work syns out for wine and diet lemonade.?? that a fantastic idea to take with me.?

Most normalish strength bottles of wine are about 25-27ish depends if you want to go lower light lambrini etc, weight watchers wines but I think a full bottle with lemonade is fine syn wise for a nice night away lemonade would be free chuck some ice in if you got anyway of keeping it cool fab!!

Today has been a good day !! so far at least..
Few slices of watermelon for breakfast..
3 turkey sausages -3 syns, peppers and onions, 2 eggs, some left over beans,and mushrooms was gorgeous.
tea- river cobbler, green beans, peas, chips and phili light made into a sauce ..
2 hifis for HEB
phili for HEA.
melon, kiwi, watermelon for snacks later as wanted
syns- 3 for sausages, 3 for melba toasts (with quark and fruit)and probably some chocolate out of rest if cant resist lol

I can't drink cheap wine it gives me tummy ache. So if I get a bottle and work it out that the whole bottle is say 28 and only have half of it and add diet lemonade I'm still sticking within my syn limit. As I know I will be able to be ok with food.

Noone should drink cheap wine lol, and yep sounds like a plan or you could go the vodka route could have 6 25ml shots in tall glasses with whatever I wouldnt be able to do half a bottle tho id have a full one n save some syns either side ...

wednesday- brek- 2 types of melon, a kiwi and from frais..
lunch- planning on going out so will opt for healthiest.
tea- will be bigmac in a bowl but with turkey mince to use up from fridge with some chips and salad.
fluids plenty of squash before we go out im going to do the refillable pepsi max in beefeater and slurp those for a few hours then cranberry concoction later..
exercise wont be a lot apart from walking as looking at 30 degrees again here..
heb- 2 hifis and hea cheese on bigmac..

Have a fab day all x

Yesterday was a fab day!! still on plan apart from chips in our local beefeater but counting them as full 15 syns for the day and going to try and cut down my syns now to 5 a day til weigh in ... on saturday...

Back in work this morning so bit grouchy..

I acquired a magnetic exercise bike yesterday for £40 hubby frowned at another clothes horse but I will show him !! 5k last night 5k this morning and will do 5k tonight aiming for 10k a day til I feel ready to move on its actually really doable which surprised me!! so all helps I hope x

brek- lean bacon 1 bread,HEB watermelon.
lunch-left over curry (1), banana and an activia yog.
dinner-big mac in a bowl as had fish last night, chips and salad (2)
snacks- 1/2 melon kiwi 6 melba toasts with quark maybe some pineapple..

Have a fab day all x

Sounds like you are doing fab and I wish I could find the motivation this week to exercise!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Another on plan day here plus 7.5k on bike this evening im loving being on plan again !!

Back