Cariads round 2 diary!!

Hello! A small gain and easily off- glad you are not too disheartened.

I would warn you away from calorie counting. Slimming world us not designed that way. If you count calories you are kind if missing the point of free and superfree. CC always results in the limiting of good food in favour for treats... Bad news.

Also do you mean you should consume 1400 cals a day? That doesn't seem enough. Xx

Hi Karen like you say I bet it's due to upping your exercise. I bet this week you will have a loss.
I use my fitness pal and I'm on 1625 a day. X

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
I'm going to stick to slimming world as know it works for me buuuuut if I track what im doing too it kinda stops me picking as I know I'm going to go over cals wise on junk...

And yea my daily kcals are 1410 a day for height n weight whilst app is set to lose 2lb a week surprising how low for someone my size relativly active so you can see how easy it is to gain weight on hols relaxing eating and drinking etc, saying that my last 2 all inc hols iv actually lost weight cos I don't bloody sit down for 2 weeks lol plus make good choices cos get the feeling everyone's expecting the fat bird to have all the pies lol

So today
Hea- milk.
Heb- porridge.
Brek- porridge.
Lunch- jacket pot and Dora spaghetti lol
Dinner-chicken n gravy, swede n carrots, broad beans,green beans.apple
Snack-pear,2 hifi-6,options-2,2 crackers-3, cheese triangle- 1.Greek yog-.5.
Fluids-2 litre weak squash plus 2 coffees. Plus any pop.
Ex- 3x20 mins on bike, walked to work, 20 min walk dog.

Morning Karen. !!
I have just been catching up with your diary.!
And I just saw Dora spaggetti and I thought. Wonder what that is. Lol. Then I realised lol.
Glad you have put those scales away. It maybe 1.5 on this week but because your are doing your bike. You will find that you might have bigger losses.
I'm so pleased that you aren't to dis heartened. And like puppet says 1.5 can be lost quite quickly.!
Good luck this week sweetie

I also saw the fight of my life this week and last and the transformations are great. I don't know if I would want the trainer as mine. He would make me feel ugly with him being so good looking. !! Lol

He's a gorgeous trainer Lucy ! It's on tonight 9.00 on living, there's 10 episodes of people 20 stone plus n its a bit of tuff love fab advice n they're journey in a year bit less brutal than biggest loser but tis amazing def worth a watch its a little mote grounded too as its on British soil and 1 to 1 x

Right I'm on a mission I have to get out of the twenty stones before end of school hols ive now got 9lb to lose to sneak into the teens, I feel I've got the exercise side comfortably sorted I'm going to sit and mealplan the rest of my week until Saturday am weigh in...I've got rid of scales at home so no picking according to scale readings, now its cooled down the chocs can come out if fridge and go back out of my reach n sight and I'm going to try and eat as free ad possible....

OPERATION OUT OF THE TWENTYS STARTS THIS MORNING I'VE GOT 5 WEIGH INS! ...

Any advice as always taken willingly...

Popping in to subscribe to ur thread!! Xxx

Oooh I like Jessie too, seems like a nice guy too :D

I want my 2 stone award by end of Aug so thats 10lbs I want to loose in Aug :) xx

Yay! I love your determination. I want to lose ten in August. We can do it!! X

I think its sheer desperation rather than determination lol, ive been 20 srone odd for so long now its ridicolous ive tried just starving my way to get there tried following plan then blowing it being too strict so now im trying with total support from friends other group members and lovely mini's alongside sticking to plan and exercise if this dont work I really havent a clue what will to be honest... Your right we can do this!! x

Oooh I like Jessie too, seems like a nice guy too :D

MMM he is rather DAVID BECKHAM like I think thats prob why I like him too lol, I didnt find last nights as good tho to be honest I really truely think you have to do it 100% for yourself firstly and obviously then to be fitter for your kids family etc but I know deep down my mental health suffers binging and being out of control foodwise as I feel crap thats my opinion tho x the woman last week I found inspiring, perhaps I can relate more to her being female etc tho who knows lol x

Hiyas girls x

Today i'm off work so as per norm haven't sat down yet lol, Nathan is up the playscheme for 2 hours so gonna have a catch up and jump on bike for half hour, I have just had a natter with a local consultant not mine but she mentioned that I should be using other muscle groups every few days rather than biking daily to lose weight anyone know anything about this ???
So far today has gone well its e/e.
HEA-milk+laughing cow.
HEB-slice of w/m
brek-w/m toast, cheese triangle,pile of mushrooms,1 lean bacon,1l/c sausage,1 fried egg.-0.5
lunch-mashed pots and mashed sweet pots, green beans,carrots,swede n carrot mash,mushy peas, chicken breast n gravy-2-- A small dinner rather than huge tho as watching portions
dinner-chicken breast,boiled onions(werent cooked in time for dinner)chick pea dahl loaf out of freezer and a little bisto curry sauce and a few wedges.-2
snax-apple,hifi bar-3,got some strawberries for later with from frais.
syns-7.5.
fluid slacking today but will drink at least 2 litres of weak squash. plus coffee n pop.
exercise-40 mins on bike-17k ish.and a nice long walk down to park with nathan so a good hour wandering x 20 mins on bike before bed.

hope everyones having a fab day its gorgeous here suns shining but cooler than last few weeks x

You have lost so much, that is such a huge achievement.

I am just starting out and it seems like such a big thing, will just have to take one day at a time I guess :)

You have lost so much, that is such a huge achievement.

I am just starting out and it seems like such a big thing, will just have to take one day at a time I guess :)

Hiyas Hayley wow at your first week, just think your a smidge away from your first half a stone and only in week 2, I have taken the very very long way around losing messed about for many years but am feeling ready to take on the next few stone now , My advice if wanted would be to take little goals to work too your first one could be to get that half a stone then next to get below 15 stone all achievable and the plan works alongside life so enjoy xx

Yesterday was a good day !! Today will be spent wandering god knows where but will make sure we find somewhere healthyish for dinner or I will go the diet coke route...
Hea-light cheese triangles/skimmed milk.
Heb-1 wholemeal bread+scan bran.
Brek- egg on toast. ..
Lunch-will make best choices..
dinner-chicken,swede and carrot mash and green beans.bisto 2.
snacks-scan bran cake 2.5, from frais n berries, also making soup for picking at if needed squash,peppers,onion and paprika.
syns-4.5 so far.
exercise-3x20mins on bike plus walking for hours ..

Back