Carla B's Diary and other stuff!

Right today goes as follows...

Breakfast: 42g Crunchy bran (HexB) with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries and milk (HexA)

Lunch: Left over pasta bake from friday, so pasta, passata, tomatoes and bacon.

Dinner: Could be spag bol or chilli as we've got mince out! or i could do meatball pasta bake or something along those lines! Something mincey! lol!

Syns: None yet!
Drinks:NAS squash and 2 x tea (milk from allowance)
Exercise: Jillian DVD!!

Ok so dinner tnite is meatball pasta bake! Made the meatballs with chopped spring onion extra lean mince garlic salt pepper n an egg! Then pasta n passata it's in the oven as we speak! :)

After last nights dinner i had a meringue (3.5) with some total grrek 0% yogurt with an options mixed into it (2.5) and some chopped up strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. My total syns for last night were 6.

Back to today!

Tuesday 23/08/2011 is that the date already!!!!!! where is the time going?!

Extra Easy

Breakfast: 42g Crunchy bran (HexB) Milk (250ml SS) (HexA) blueberries and strawberries in with that too. There will also be a banana making an apearance probably around 10 11am.

Lunch: Left over meatball pasta bake from last night, followed by 2 x apricots and a yellow plum and a shape rhubarb crumble yogurt (1/2)

Dinner: Jacket potato, salad and beans i think. may chuck in some tuna aswell and a boiled egg!

Syns: 1/2
Drinks: NAS squash, 2 x tea (milk from allowance)
Exercise: Jillian michaels 30 day shred, Think i'll attempt level 3 tonight!!

Looking at that it looks like i could do with a third SF with my lunch!! hmmmmm!!

Wednesday 24/08/2011
Extra Easy

Breakfast: raspberries,cherries,blackberries,redcurrants,blackcurrants with 10g crunchy bran (2.5) covered with 0% total greek yogurt. Cup of tea (1/2)

Lunch: 2 x 400g w/meal bread (HexB) rocket and cucmber. 2 x apricots yellow plum.

Dinner: Something involving chicken as thats what i took out of the freezer!

Syns: 3 so far.
Drinks: NAS squash 1 x tea.
Exercise: 30 day shred.

Hi Carla just wondering how yr finding that 30 day shred ? Is it aimed at people who already exercise or would someone like me who never does anything be able to cope or is it something I would have to work up to lol

Hello! Well all I did before, was strength training once a week so I wouldn't say I was an athlete! Lol! But you can follow Anita she does easier moves! And you could always take it a bit easier until you get the hang of it, you don't have to go the same speed as them! :) x

Might buy it then as been reading peoples diaries over on ww and loads seem to be raving bout it. My problem is I buy loads of workout dvds some never get opened and those that do I watch thru then put on rack lol

Had beef n mushroom from Chinese with boiled rice for dinner! But total syns for day is 12 so I'm ok for weigh In tomorrow, even though my scales are saying 2 on!! God knows what I've done to deserve that! May aswell start drinking again!!

breeza said:
Might buy it then as been reading peoples diaries over on ww and loads seem to be raving bout it. My problem is I buy loads of workout dvds some never get opened and those that do I watch thru then put on rack lol

Haha I read all peoples reviews too and was a bit apprehensive to start but I didn't watch it through I just launched myself into it and thought it can't be too bad!! I've not seen any reviews or reports of the DVD killing anybody so can't be that bad! Lol! Well in 2 weeks I've not seen any weight loss but I have lost 5cm from my gut so that's 2 inches and 2.5cm,so an inch from my bust! Think it's more of a tone up and inch thing rather than weight loss thing, but that's just me! :)

Wow that's a pretty good inch loss will mull it over and decide if there is room on the rack for another dvd.
Thanks for the feedback x

Thursday 25/08/2011
WEIGH IN DAY!!!!!

Extra Easy

Breakfast: raspberries,strawberries,blackcurrants,redcurrants blackberries with 0% greek yougurt and 10g crunchy bran (2.5)

Lunch: 2 x w/meal bread (HexB) , rocket, 2 apricots, 2 yellow plums. Banana around 10 11am.

Dinner: Fajitas we shouldve had last night. So chicken,peppers,onion,mushrooms with the old el paso fajita spice mix (2.5) thats for the pack so ill only have half so (1.5) salad and SW wedges and cheese (HexA)

Syns: 4.5
Drinks: NAS Squash, 1 tea (1/2)
Exercise: Jillian dvd.

Back