Carly's Diary - Fit and Fabulous (fingers crossed)

YUMMY - Spag bol with mushrooms my fave so far! Not sure about the strawberry shake this morning not the best but not undrinkable. So far so good today. I have boxing tonight too havent been for 2 weeks as been on holiday and ill cant wait :)

Bloody hell first boxing session since I've been on s&s went dizzy big time. Poached eggs an salad for dinner could of killed for a glass of squash after my workout lol!

Make sure you get plenty of water and protein if your training hun. Will really help you to feel revived and not feel unwell! Salt helps too

Xx

Think I'd of felt it tonight anyway as its my first session back in 3 weeks. I had an extra egg at dinner and my bar an hour before. If I feel it tomorrow I may add something else but don't know what x

Have a decent portion of protein and a protein shake. Fuel for training

Well done on getting back to the training Xx

It was a bit of a shock I was on holiday for 10 days so only did a bit of running then came back and caught a bug so first week of training really as holiday was only 30 mins run every other day! Yeah will prob have some protein before hand. Spinning tomorrow :)

Go for it, it makes u feel good!

I've been going to the gym 4 days per week for the last year I've always done lots of exercise as I used to swim competitively but when I piled on the weight and started cd I upped my training with boxing an spinning not just swimming etc.

Just found it hard getting into the swing of things last night lol. Trainer said I did good so can't be too bad as he's harsh!!!

How has it affecte dyour weight loss? When I've done SW and WW before I've found that my losses have stalled when I've started exercising, even when sticking to the plan. I'm worried about this with s&s. Any suggestions of stuff to do which will tone and aid with fat loss, but won't make me all muscly?! :)

I would be more inclined to do light cardio work rather than worrying about toning too much as I find for me if I do more toning type exercises I build muscle very easily which is what stalls the weightloss. Swimming is always good as you burn and tone, other than that aerobics or Zumba and progress from there :)

Idi my weigh yesterday and lost 6lbs woop woop! I was hoping for 7 but had a slip on sunday so happy with that. Fingers crossed next week in the 10's!

Well done! Knew you would get a good loss x

feeling so hungry today - I have had 1/2 a bar a shake and chilli i dont know what to do :( I have an appointment after work and wont be home until late and worried the person I am meeting may want to eat out so dont want to have anything else. I was thinking a coke zero and a piece of fruit may help

I didnt have it in the end I had a coke zero! I went to wedding flower appointment last night and we didnt eat so I ended up with a slice of cheese and some beetroot for dinner lol didnt want to start cooking at 10.45!

How are you getting on hun? I need to break into the 10 stone bracket but this seems to be where I really struggle I get to 11 stone all the time and just cant get to 10.14!
I am getting my hair extensions removed tonight which is the other side of london so have prepared myself and been to m&s to buy chicken & salad ready for this evening.
How are you getting on hun?

disaster last night forgot my dinner and the only thing in the salon wasbread i only had two products so was lightheaded and had 1/2 slice of dry bread and a tea! annoying that I caved by couldnt face the tube journey home (1hr) so dizzy. never mind. Just chilli for lunch with some veg and have had a coconut bar. Off to a fish restaurant tonight for dinner so can have grilled fish and salad. Looking forward to a chilled weekend. Getting my hair done tomorrow - cant wait!

Forgot to weigh this morning grrrrrr! Will have to do tomorrow now. I ordered more products not keen on the curry but hvae just had the oatmeal - love it! Wasnt as keen on the sweet porridge and have the mushroom pasta for lunch so will give that a go :)

Back