ProPoints Carlys diary re-start!!

Hey there,can I follow too?
Always looking for new ideas (although reading the diaries makes me sooo hungry!!)

Welcome back :) xx

tras said:
Hey there,can I follow too?
Always looking for new ideas (although reading the diaries makes me sooo hungry!!)

Feel free to follow :) its kind of a food diary / chit chat feed but feel free to comment xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here to follow :) xx

I'm here to follow too if that's ok - you eat similar things to me and I need some serious help!! x

Ooo i like new followers!!
How much do u all want to lose an how long have u been doing ww??? Xx

Hey!

I have been doing ww for years on and off, went from 13 stone to 9 stone 13 about 8 years ago and over the last year I have let it creep back on, and now I am 11 stone 1.

Its day one today of my fresh start and am loving how friendly and motivating everyone is!! :) xx

I'm back at WW for the third time...and it has finally clicked for me. Nearly own to goal, am 10 st 2.5 lbs....the goal on WW computer is 10 2 but in reality I've another half a stone to go. Want it gone before I start thinking about baby no 3!

Oh u will both be fine,i got to goal 8st 12 2weeks ago,started at just under 10. I wanted to lose as im getting married in december so wanted to b a size 8 an 8.7.even tho im at goal i am finding it very hard to maintain an i keep creepin back up to 9.i havent been to WI for 2weeks bt im weighing at home all the time (it gets a bit obsessive!!)

Been to nandos tonight with some friends was very good an stuck to points until we decided to go over to pizzahut for pudding!! 3 choc cookie pudding things later and diet is outta window!!!ha

Back on it tomorrow and i will update diary info. Xx
Good luck to you all, have u got diarys on here??x

Hey Carly- dims you pick your goal or was it set for you? Will have to ask at my meeting tomorrow night. Must be v hard to maintain....at least when you're losing you have an image in mind...when I get there I might get lazy!
My diary is in WW diaries,imaginatively named 'tras' diary'! Would appreciate all advice!

I had to lose atleast 10 pound otherwise i couldnt become a gold member. I read peoples diarys on here an they have lost 2,3,4 stone an i feel like a fake but i actually found it really hard to lose what i lost because ther wasnt much ther in the first place it was difficult.
But now i want to tone up alot more an hav a bikini body for my honeymoon to thailand!!

Today ive had:
50g cereal 5pp
Milk 1pp
Banana
Pitta 3pp
Ham salad 1pp
Crisps 2pp
Apple
Caramel senses (yummy!!!) 4pp!!!

Ww quiche 9pp
100g light potato salad 3pp
Salad
28points

I might hav a mini twister later.
I am meant to up my points now but cos iv had a bad week with eating out i am going back to 29 all week to try an lose a couple of pounds.

I know what you mean,am following diaries of people who have had amazing losses. Have WI tomorrow night and feel like I'm going to have a sts at best,hate that. Will have to work a bit harder to shift these pounds. They seem to be very comfy on my bum.

Hope ur well angel :) when is ur honeymoon? Xx

diary looks good hun! it does get harder to lose thoese last stubborn pounds! my goal is 9st 7, i'm 10st 7 ( put a pound on this wk) :-(
I got under ten a couple of years back but these days it just seems impossible! i just want a wk where i have a big loss! haha up n down like a yo yo! when is ur weigh day? x

those*

Iv been sooooo rubbish at doing my diary!!!!
Thats because iv been rubbish at maintaining!! Not been for a WI now for nearly 4weeks i think it is cos im weighing nearly everyday on the scales at home tho. Im gettin a little obsessed with weighing!!! i am fluctuating between 8.13 and 9.3 its doing my head in!!! Ideally i wanna be 8.8 for my wedding in 13, yes thats 13!!!!! Weeks sooooo excited!!! Just wanna look fab on my photos!!
Iv not been the gym for over a month i really need a kick up the backside and some motivation.
But on a good note lots of my friends are going on holiday next week (seperatly) but over the next month they will all b away so i have no nights out so hopefully i should b ok!
Went for tea lastnight had cheesy garlic bread, hunters chicken and choc fudge cake!!! An a large rose!!
Then today iv eaten crap!! Just got a chicken curry with fried rice an chick chow mein an prawn crackers!!! Stuffed now!!!

Went out ALL over bank holiday drank loads and ate loads :( :(

Writing this is actually really depressing cos iv realised how rubbish iv been :( :( :(

Back