ProPoints Carlys diary re-start!!

I had a bad week too and put on 2 and a half!!! Then this week I feel I've been bad aswell purely because I've started snacking a lot more and I need to stop and get out of that habit! I know exactly how you're feeling! X

I think its harder once uv had a bad week cos not sure about u but i feel sooo hungry after trying to be good because its like my body is wanting more food,i tried to b good today but had really bad headaches an felt sick so went an got a chinese to make me feel better!! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes you need a blow out to keep you sane! You have 13 weeks to lose 5 lbs,you'll be fine. You don't want to peak too early!!

Never even thought of if like that 5 should b easy,may just round it up to half a stone,then do 1/2pound a week thats all i was really losing b4 anyway

Good plan. Oh,I'd love to be getting married again (to the same man,of course! Just really loved that time.) lucky you!

You will do it Hun, 5lb in 13 wk's - easy peasy! make tomorrow a fresh start, don't do what I do , if I have a bad day then that's it I make it a bad wk! Xx

Ha i hav a bad week too!! Im going to nandos tomorrow :s but im only gonna have 1/2 chicken and a side salad an just eat fruit all day!!
Going to make a pledge to go the gym atleast 3times next week!! X

Mmm I love nando's! On a bad day u would have chicken wrap, chips n corn n prob garlic bread! Haha last time i went I had chicken pitta n salad with Mayo! Think that was the first time I've eaten out n got salad :-/! For some reason salad at nando's is 1 pp? Winder why cos it hasn't got any dressing on xx

I would have, that was meant to say! Haha x

Right then guys new week new me!!!

My week starts on a sunday because my week in work does. I am going to weigh myself at home every friday after work.

Food diary today
Breakfast:
Banana
Coco pops bar 2pp
Lunch
Ww chicken hot pot 6pp
Chilli velvet crunch 2pp
Fresh pineapple

Tea:
Less than half a packet of batchelors chicken rice (half packet is 6 but me an my OH shared an he had more so il point that at 5pp)
Less than 125g of chicken 3pp(guess)
Peppers onion mushroom and tomatos
Ww pitta 3pp

I call it my speciality paella! It doesnt taste like it but it looks like it.

Snacks
Dairylea crisp dunker 3pp

So far 24/29
Gonna hav a curly wurly an a mini twister later :)
Scales r not showing good at the moment so hopefully they will b alot lighter come friday :)

Hope you are all ok an have had a lovely weekend, remind me who weighs in when, and if u do it on ur own or a class.

Carly xx

Hey Carly,your 'paella' sounds yummy! I'm trying to avoid weeklies this week as not exercising at alm.used 3 today but hopefully that's it. Had WW meal for dinner tonight and it wasn't filling at all really. At my mom's so didn't bother doing loads of extra veg like I usually do. Hungry in bed again tonight!

Just have a fresh start darling! Clean slate and all that... wow what a lovely day to go on honeymoon :) xx

Foods not been too bad today im actually quite proud of myself, iv had a crap day an i havent turned to food (that much!!)

Breakfast
2xww toast 4pp
Lowfat spread 1pp
Cereal bar 2pp

Lunch
Dairylea dunkrer 3pp
French fries 2pp
Strawberrys
Banana
Asda white chocolate 2pp

14/29

Tea
Ww chicken pizza 12pp
Bbw sauce 1pp
27/29

A girl in work brought in a buttercream cake an i had a tiny bit of it!! Not even a slice. Im trying not to have any weeklies this week but feel i might hav just tucked into them by a couple!!

U can do it sugar :D looking good!! xx

Weighed todag at home, lost a pound. Forgot i was weighin on a friday an i went out last night for a couple of drinks,ended up having a mcdonalds on my way home!! Havnt had all my weeklys this week tho so that prob came in handy!!

Just been to gym for the first time in a month!!! Nearly killed me!!
Hope everyones had a good week!

Hi your diary lookin fab .here to follow . Hope you r well I know it can be difficult to follow but keep up the good work xxx

Well done for loss and visit to gym :) keep it up! U star xx

Back