Carlys diary

Carly79

My llc and some of you guys suggested i started a diary... So here goes!

Ive being on ll since the end of september last year, i can honestly say it has changed my life.

Prior to starting i was24/26 although im not sure id have admitted that! Currently im 5st 11lb down and i have so much more self esteem

Still working towards goal, although im still not to sure what that is??! Looking forward to a summer of lovely clothes and being fit enough to enjoy my boys (4 and 2)

Carly

Hi Carly :)
I've just noticed your location.
Which LLC are you going to? I'm in Herts too (well just about)
Well done on your weight loss by the way :)

Hi
I go to heather, i think it is classed as enfield. Thank you im pleases but had a testing week last week, are you feeling better today??
Carly

I go to Heather too :)
I'm usually there Monday evenings.
I'm getting there thank you. I had a very challenging week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I go sunday afternoons, i like it there have just found it bit sad as people leave group as they have all been lovely

Yeah. I am the only one left from my original group which has never really bonded to be honest.
I also started in September but 'only' lost just under 4st. Saying that I can pretty much write off last month and a half as I've been all over the place with my diet while dealing with my issues.
You have done amazingly well having lost nearly 6st!
Well done!

Good luck with the rest of your journey xx

Its tough towards the end. I went through a tough time last weekend but after seeing my LLC on Saturday I got myself back on track for the last push.
I'm not a quitter and sticking with it till the end will be so worth it!
Stay strong hun. You've come so far. Don't ruin it for yourself by giving up.
You'd only let yourself down...

Thanks mags had a good chat with her today she printed my before pics, im gob smacked but just what i needed have picked my goal and feeling positive! Thanks so much x

AWWWW :)
I'm so happy for you :D
Imight actually ask her to print me mine tomorrow (i'm a little scared i must say..)
I'm still battling with myself everyday and I definitely could do with a little motivation and support!

Havent updated for a while, havent been weighed for a couple of weeks due to work but will finally go wednesday. Did manage to buy a size 14 maxi dress today its so lovely cant wait for the summer this year!!

Last edited:
Back to basics!

Ok so i went to my normal class last night, and lost nothing! Its only 4 days since i last weighed but its down to picking!! Im so near the end so god knows why ive started now!!

So 100% day by day
Scales hidden
Water,water,water
Pedometer on.

Oh how frustrating. Hang in there Hun. It's probably just water. It will shift this week x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thanks mags have had my 4 packs 4 litres of water and 10,457 steps and feel quite positive!! Tucked up in bed now, bring on day 2

Back