Carlys diary

I know that she's losing clients left right and centre. I'm still contemplating moving to another LLC to do rtm as I'm not happy with the level of service I'm getting at all!
I've been asking for my 'before' pic for months now as still haven't been given one.
I haven't been there for a while now because of work commitments and I still have enough packs for more than two weeks but when I do get back i will make it clear I have not been given the support I was hoping for.
Now that I think of it maybe that was the reason every single lady in my original group dropped out ages ago!
Thank God I know I can do it on my own for now but when I move onto rtm I'm gonna need help and I'm very seriously concerned I won't get it there..

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Weigh in day today, 4lb off :)
Back to work this week :( but am going to meet friends i lived in oz with at the weekend who i havent seen since before i started this and a much needed haircut friday

great loss !!! xx

So i had a truly awful day yesterday, a work friend collapsed in front of me and is now in intensive care extremely sick, so after it was all over my first thought ..... Chocolate, i never gave in to this but i did have an extra pack. So i guess my emotional eating is still here shouting loudly :(

Hey lovely, that must have been absolutely awful.

Ok so you still have the emotional eating to deal with but you made a good choice not a bad one by having the extra pack. It could have been worse, you should kinda pat yourself on the back I think, not beat yourself up! xx

Good day today, friend awake but still in itu. Hada haircut travelled home on tube, noticed how easy it is to cross legs now... Felt proud a little to proud,, sat like that for entire journey at my station..... I couldnt stand up!!!pins and needles!! Serves me right for showing off!!!

Well done Carly -you crossed your legs - because you can!!!!
great feeling. I'm sorry about your friend- hope she will be okay.
My advice would be to stay on LLT until goal. I was about the same starting weight as you were, did LLT until goal then full RTM, worked for me. xx

Thanks slenda, thats definately what im going to do this week has proved to me im not quite ready to face the food world

go girl!!! u cross ur legs and feeeeel proud!! x

Well ive been hiding a little as i seem to have been seriously the moodiest person in the world!!! Had a tough week but seem to be seeing the end of the tunnel now! 1.4 kg to go til i reach my goal ( although im thinking i may change it a little... For the fifth time) im really happy with me at the moment, could do with some toning up but im a 12top 14 bottom and im liking it. Just wondering if moving the target maybe a delaying tactic to not enter the terrifying next step!!

Welcome back to the forum, always plenty of kind words and support on here.

I suggest you talk to your group and LLC about the right time for you to start RTM. They can help you ook at what is going on for you if you think you are delaying returning to the world of food.

Good luck with making the decision that is just right for you. Hxx

I hear you.
I reckon part of the reason I keep lapsing is fear of moving onto RTM.
It gets tougher and tougher :(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Woo hoo, well done CARLY XX

well done ..fab news xxxx

Back