Carlys diary

sleep well carly goodluck with day 2 xx

Wow Carly, great weight loss. I want to lose 5st 11 when I strted at the end of Jan it seemed a million miles away but reading your diary has given me hope that I will get there and it wont be too long. Thanks! x

Thanks gembrittany

TBSX - the time flies you will soon be there!! It doesnt feel ive been doing it as long as i have and 7st 4lb off its so worth it!!

Very exciting today i bought a size 12 top, a size 12 i have never been that in my whole life!! I could have cried x

Thanks for the words of encouragement, lost another 3lb tonight, its starting to feel like thats the only number I will get, but its a good loss so I am focusing on that and the fact that I am consistently losing!

Wow is all I can say, your loss is amazing, well done you! You must feel like a different person. Size 12, you go girl! xx

Ok so on day 5 of the 14 day 100% challenge, all going well but now nights :( oh hate them!! Must stay strong.... WI sunday.

Crackin Carly, you must be thrilled. Whats that in total cant keep up with you without a ticker lol xx

Wow, totally mindblowing xx

Heres the link for the ticker factory it is self explanatory when you get onto it Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Phot's can be a pain you have to reduce the size of it before it will upload, took me about 30mins to upload one lol
xx

fab loss carly! x

do u do much exercise??? thats an amazing loss, an i know exercise can slow weight loss??? x

Thanks gembritney, i do body conditioning but its just toning but i wear my pedometer and try to do ten thousand steps a day

After the 8lb im trying to lose, my llc has suggested i do lite for 4 weeksbefore starting rtm at week 5, any1 else heard this?? I think it may be because my bmi will still be 26 but ive come from 21 st and think ill be happy there. On a lighter note my 4 year old has just told me the skin on my belly looks like moon dough!

Hun. My advice is not to do LLL. She suggested that to me a few months back because I wasn't losing fast enough and looking back I think that was the start of my struggles.
It's soooo much harder when you introduce food.
Do it if you feel strong within yourself to stick to it. If not stick to LLT. You're not far now. Soon you'll be able to eat anyway.
X

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

She was suggesting it rather than rtm, which i didnt really understand but i did wonder if its cos my goal leaves me with bmi of 26. Im happier doing total for final bit thou especially after my night last night!!

Could it be because she wants you to stay on the program for longer (more money for her?)
Just a thought..

Back