Carlz's working girl Diary!

Carlz1983

Party Girl
Heyah decided to do this diary for myself to see what im eating and for other people to see (or help me!!:wave_cry:) After a heavy weekend here we go..

Today

B/Fast - Mandarin Mullerlight (free)
Lunch - Beans and sausage (are sausage counted as free?) on one slice of brown bread with bit of butter
Tea - WILL be pasta with homemade veggie sauce - (tinned toms, garlic, onion, soy sauce, corgettes, carrot and any other veggies lying around plus spinach)

SNACKS - Light laughing cow slices with grapes

does anyone by the way know does anyone know anything about JOHN WEST Tuna snack packs? They are like a lil meal in a tub with tuna and tomato sauce?

AS i only get a half an hour break trying to find quick fixes for dinner, I do have a micro and toaster. So watch this space for ideas.
:talk017:

Today feeling like crap but hey thats what happens when ur neighbours are crazy and shout at each other at 6am!!

B/F - Banana and Mullerlight
Dinner - Baked potato with toms and cottage cheese and pineapple light choices asda (free I hope)
Tea - Tatw Pum Muned (welsh for potatoes, onions, bacon slices and stock cooked in slow cooker for a while)
3 x cup of tea with sweetner
pack of snack a jacks with light philly on top

Getting all my books back tomor - just need a food directory! Check in tomor :)

Still feeling like poo but here we go:

BF - Madarin mullerlight and banana
cup of tea with sweetner

lunch - Baked potatoe with beans and cheese ( I couldnt stop myself :( )

Tea - Prawn salad

snacks - Asda curls
apple

bad snack - flapjack (It was given to me? work :eek:

If the cheese was your HEA, then the jacket potato isn't bad ( I had the same for lunch today, definitely didn't taste like diet :D )

Ok So im planning my meals for the week to come. The lunches have to be super easy because I only get half an hour, or they can be done the night before!

Monday - Green
BF
Mullerlight yogurt and banana (free)
Cup of tea (milk HE)
Lunch
Beans on toast (1 slice healthy Extra b)
Chilli con carne (quorn version free on green)

Tuesday
BF
Special K sustain with milk (he 1a and 1b) and cup of tea with sweetner

Tuna sarnie on brown bread (healthy extra) n extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Beef meatballs made with toms, onions, garlic, cornflower, soy sauce n woster sauce, and brown spagetti (HEb 2)

Wednesday
Special K sustain with Milk (HEa HEb)

Baked potato with Tesco low fat cottage cheese with pineapple, toms, salad

Pasta with quorn mince made with sauce (toms, onions, garlic, corgette, carrots, mushrooms) and cheese on top (HEb)

Thats my first 3 days. My snacks intend to be

Grapes - free
Rainbow drops 2 syns
Safari pops - free
chuba chups 1.5 syns
Mullerlight yogurt - free
Apples - free
plain rice cakes with extra light laughing cow on the top (1.5 syns for rice cake n using laughing cow as healthy extra)
Tesco version of quavers 3.5
Crab stix - 1.0 (free on red) dipped in prawn sauce (tom passata with extra light mayo)
Mini Milks 1.5
Snack a jacks with laughing cow on top

Twizzle - Beans and cheese baked potato is just great, dont want to wear it out!!

Did not tooooo bad yesterday

Made my own soup for the week that is lovely - I used stock cubes tho, I hope this is ok, bovril just doesnt cut it for me.

I had -

1 weetabix (heb1) and skimmed milk (HE1) with Tea n sweetner
Tuna sarni (heb2)
Homemade spag bol - it was lovely

my syns
brown spagetti
cornflower 1.0 tbsp
Tomato puree 1.5 tbsp

Back