Caroline's Slimming World Diary

Caz

Repeat Offender
I have another diary on here but it often gets filled with my rambles and chats so thought I'd start one dedicated completely to my SW journey. I started almost a week ago and will have my first WI on Weds. I'm moving in a few weeks and was meant to start then but with holiday less than two months away I thought I might as well get started, there's no real reason for waiting.

I've done SW before but never really gave it a good shot. I joined a meeting for the books and never went back but then struggled to just follow it at home for long. This time I'm sticking with the meetings so that I've got the support and accountability. My OH plans to join me in meetings a bit after I move up there which will make it even better, we'll be in it together.

So far I'm loving SW. It doesn't really feel like a diet most of the time, I'm eating lovely meals but it's things like having cut out all the bad stuff and sticking between meals that will really make a difference. After a few months of struggle it seems I've finally found my mojo and SW has helped me really get in the zone. Looking forward tomoving onward and downwards!

Eaten a little more today than I have these past few days but been a little hungry and still been a good day I think.

B: Scrambled egg on toast (hex b) and banana
Snack: apple and biscuit (3 syns)
Lunch: Spaghetti bolognese, 2 satsumas and muller light
Snack: 2 babybel (hex a), apple, cereal bar (3 syns)
Dinner: Tuna fillet and cous cous with veg

Total syns: 6

It's my meeting tomorrow so will know my loss for the week. Considering getting some hifi bars to have as my hex b sometimes but not sure what they're like. My scales look good but may be different to the SW ones so don't want to get my hopes up. Going to take my scales to my OH's this weekend and leave them there until we move in a few weeks, stop me being a serial weigher!

Hello hun.
Following your diary now. Do you WI on a Wednesday then? Same as me. I WI at 7pm, I struggle with food on a day like this, just worked out and I'm drinking water now as I really lack on that.
What do you have planned today?

Thanks ladies. My meeting is Weds at 5pm. I'm at work (teacher) and will stay here doing marking until the meeting at 5. Strangely looking forward to it!

You'll do great :)

Just waiting for them to finish weighing others at my meeting so thought I'd do a quick post!

9.5lb this week! 9.5lb!!! :eek:Absolutely gobsmacked. My scales looked decent but I thought it was dodge scales and I didn't weigh before the meeting so didn't really know what to expect. Very pleasantly surprised!

I don't really feel like I've dieted this week. I've not had to weigh every morsel that's passed my lips. I've not worried about calories and fat and protein and carbs. I've just eaten healthy. I've said no to cookies and had strawberries instead, strawberries that I've really enjoyed. I've not had butter. I've eaten breakfast. Is this really the key to me losing weight?! I could keep this going and make it a new lifestyle without a doubt. Still in shock!

Just waiting for them to finish weighing others at my meeting so thought I'd do a quick post!

9.5lb this week! 9.5lb!!! :eek:Absolutely gobsmacked. My scales looked decent but I thought it was dodge scales and I didn't weigh before the meeting so didn't really know what to expect. Very pleasantly surprised!

I don't really feel like I've dieted this week. I've not had to weigh every morsel that's passed my lips. I've not worried about calories and fat and protein and carbs. I've just eaten healthy. I've said no to cookies and had strawberries instead, strawberries that I've really enjoyed. I've not had butter. I've eaten breakfast. Is this really the key to me losing weight?! I could keep this going and make it a new lifestyle without a doubt. Still in shock!

Congrats, a great start and your 1/2st award? ;)
Got my 1st award tonight, 4th wi so youll be catching me up quick.

Thank you :) How much do you tend to lose each week?

On my signature if you can see it, depending on what uour logging on with.
7.5 first week, 4 second, 0.5 third, 2.5 fouth.

I think my second month will let me know how I average.

How are you feeling?

OMG Caz that is FAB. Well done :)
You must be on cloud 9.

I'm totally with you on the Strawberries - they are my new chocolate, feel like I am always munching on them.

I am, feel great! I'm at my OH's this weekend and so it'll be his mum cooking. Not really looking forward to it in a way, don't want to be out of control but have no choice. Breakfast and lunch I can sort but dinner will be whatever his mum makes. Fingers crossed it's not too bad! Last weekend there before we move in though.

Could you explain ehats healthy for you? My ohs mom accomidates to me if we eat over there. ;) its my boyfriends first day on slimming world. :))

Back