carries final journey (she hopes)

thanks again guys, been a difficult week with the funeral but she had a lovely service and lots of people turned up to pay their respects. there were yellow tea roses everywhere and my gran would actually have been annoyed that she hardly got them in life.... she would be saying, what a waste... i cant sniff them. we sang her favourite hymn which is how great though art.... i thought i was gonna collapse the grief was so overwhelming more so because we didnt do th song any justice. we were like a cats choir lol. i think shed have been telling us to shhhh ur ruining it haha. just trying to remember the good ol days.

to the diet, i started exante on tues im so unhappy and want to do a vlcd properly but cant afford ll, no matter how we try to do it the funds just arent there... so £100.80 for a months supply worth a try i thought. this is day 3 and already ive dropped 5lbs of glycogen. pissing like a racehorse and an all round moody b***h lol. oh getting in2 ketosis i def havent missed this part but being there, cant wait!

i quite like the shakes and the bar did take ages to eat so 3 foodpacks per day are actually very doable, more mind over matter. im working today so im very hopeful that ill be in the pink by this evening. hope you all have a fab day xx

Hi carrie
sorry to hear about your gran but I bet you have lots of great memories which will always be with you.
Well done on starting and sticking with Exante.I starting on monday for 4 weeks untilli can go back to LL.
Take care hun and good luck on your weight loss journey

Hello Carrie,
I was sorry to read about your granny. You will miss her.
It's lovely that she was so proud of your achievement, but it sounds as though she loved you whatever weight you were. xx

Hiya carrie woohoo found you lol

Back