Step 1 Sole Source Cartwoman kicking her fat gamer booty

Hey there TallulahShep (is the shep part from Shepard from ME?) lol that is a coincidence! The pms is still raging and I'm trying to get back into ketosis after that bday meal. It's not easy but I'm trying to fight those demons ^^
I'd love to chat about pc games! What games where in the bundle? At the moment I'm playing a very old rpg (Vampire Bloodlines) and I bought The witcher and dead space on the steam sales :)

Yep total mass effect/dragon age addict here! I got the THQ bundle specifically for saints row 3, but it also had darksiders, metro 2033, company of heroes (not my thing but came with the bundle!), warhammer 40,000 and red faction armageddon. So far, I've really only tried saints row 3 as I played the 2nd one to death on my brother's xbox last time I was in the U.K, I love being able to make custom characters! Ketosis seems to be a double edged sword at the moment, if i'm knocked out off it I have the munchies from hell, if i'm in it I am permanently freezing and nothing warms me up! I'm sticking it out with the coldness and cuddling a hot water bottle all day!

Been so incredibly naughty over the holidays! However, after boxing day I started with Sole Source again and boy did I notice it! I've been feeling sick and hungry. I think it also didn't help that I am supposed to have my period any day now :eek:
Happy to be back on it now however! I did loose 2 lbs over the holiday period, so at least it's not a gain! I'm going to ss for another 2 weeks and hopefully I can loose around 6 lbs in those 2 weeks before I see my cdc again. I want to loose 11 lbs in January so that I will hit that 12 stone mark!

Congrats on losing over the holidays! 11lbs is very doable, I'm wanting to get 12lbs off this month as I want to start working up the steps by mid Feb! I want to get something gamey and exercisey (both not real english words I know) and have no clue what to buy, got any ideas?

Congrats on losing over the holidays! 11lbs is very doable, I'm wanting to get 12lbs off this month as I want to start working up the steps by mid Feb! I want to get something gamey and exercisey (both not real english words I know) and have no clue what to buy, got any ideas?

The only things I can think off could be the dance games perhaps :) or if u want to run get the Zombies! Run! App for that :)

Back