Carvey pro points

laurawalker85

Hey everyone, been looking through the threads and can't find anything on this and wondered if anyone could tell me the points on things at a carvery or what the best things are to have as going for lunch there tomorrow. Thanks xx

It's usually 1pp per slice of meat, 35g I think so as long as it's not mad big, I'd go with chicken or ham not sure if roast beef would be a lot higher :( then usually for potatoes but add in for milk&or butter and veg are free but same again ask how there cooked if possible. Think carvery is usually low enough points wise. just watch out for oil, butter and milk added :)

Thanks for that. So stay away from red meat and keep to gammon or White meat, I'm hoping that they might do boiled potatoes if not will steer clear and just pile up on veg! Just hope I make the right choices a I know it's hard when you have that food choice and the next thing you know I'm saying yes to everything! Lol.

Carvery is quite alot of points...last time I went for one I counted it as 25pp! Where r u going? Is it a chain one? I can look on esource or in eating out guide for you? xx

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

I went to one in a hotel. As soon as I got back I went on my exercise bike for an hour!! Lol. I had 2 slices gammon, 1 slice beef, Yorkshire pud, sweet potato mash and loads of other veg so I'm hoping I wasn't too bad! Will find out at 1230 today as my weigh in then, I'm not hopeful at all! X

Back