Cass's Diary

Haha, i didn't think any one was reading them so gave up :p

Here it is mum, as you've requested.

I don't know how much i'm in to lose this week. I really hope it's over 3lb as i am used to getting a high loss. Each week that it is below my average loss i get a little down, mainly due to the fact that it has got my hopes high. This week the water has had more of a part. I've had comments about my weight loss and i have a lovely weekend to look forward to! Really looking forward to my new hair-do. Hopefully it's not a hair-don't. Now my hairline is more defined i've decided to go for a long gradual bob. DARKEST brown. Good bye brittle red copper bad dyed hair. Hello sexy hair!!

Shall let you all know how i get on tonight.

Xoxo - Cass

P.S Mother, you lovely lady, i did not notice your amazing signature ;) tehe xxx

Lol Cass its all true!

Can't wait to see the new you on Saturday, I know a lot of people will comment on your weight loss because its amazing! love ya lots xx mum xx

Saturday. The day that i get to dress up, do my hair and makeup and look absoloutely stunning for the first time since august. It's fast approaching. After a depressing couple of weeks of having baggy size 26 jeans and not being able to squeeze my huge thighs and bum into the size 24 (that may i add i have never been able to fit in) successfully done the button up and the zip without the button pinging off and somehow doing myself an injury. So now "huge thighs and bum" are now "slightly smaller huge thighs and bum".

I also got a lovely compliment from my brother last night. It was just us two awake and i'd gone to make my shake last shake as id forgot to have it just as i was about to sleep – doh! Anyhoo, he was making a bagel while i sipped on a strawberry shake when all of a sudden... wait, i’ll write it as a play, it’ll be more interesting.

Jake: Cass I was looking at some pictures of you from your 18th.
Me: Oh gosh. Yeah, and?
Jake: You’re like half of that now!
*silence from me as my head turns in slow motion towards my brother with a confused look upon my face*
Me: Jake... did you just?
Jake: Give you a compliment? Yeah, the only one you’re gonna get though.

WEYHEYYYY!!! The first compliment i have EVER got from my brother. I had the biggest smile on my face. Bless the 17year old. Anyhooo from there i went upstairs while he continued to mime him dancing around his room while tidying, strange kid :p.

So yes, that’s my diary entry for the day.

Enjoy your day everyone, muchio love & stuffs <3

P.S if anyone has a job that they can give me within London or an apprenticeship i’d be thrilled. I hate my apprenticeship atm. High hopes putting it on here but hey-ho. A girl can dream ;)

Ta-Tar <3 xx

Aaaaawwwwww bless!
Enjoy your dress up day!
Let me know if you need any pro make up tips! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*cough* *cough* where's you Cass? xx mum xx

Here i am!

Awh thanks Magiclove, i'd love some pro make up tips :D x

So saturday was lovely, i love my new hair, although i havnt done much with it since i got it done. I got so many compliments saturday night and it felt lovely. I guess i hadn't really noticed the amount i'd lost until someone comments on it.

I'm a little dissapointed with my LLC atm because this is the 3rd week i've had to ask her for my start and 16 week photos. All i want is for them to be done so i can have a little bit of motivation to finish this last half of the journey. Well.. im not even half way yet. I'm starting to hate pretty much all of the shakes and I don't know what to do about it.

Really have no clue how much i've lost this week. The last two weeks have kind of been de-motivating.

Weigh in tomorrow night, fingers crossed. If i lose 5lbs, that's 8stone gone! :D

Loves, cass.

Fingers crossed for you Cass. You know we're all behind you. If you ever have any doubts or are demotivated look out your before clothes. They'll give you the nudge you need.

Gingette's right Cass just look at your trousers before you started!

Loves xx mum xx

Awh thanks gingette, means alot to know that you all are :D

Yeah mum lol, I'll dig them out tonight and show you :p can be the entertainment for the evening.

On the plus side, Councellor finally got back to me after the 4th time of trying to contact her. She said that she has ordered them and they should arrive by this sunday. So fingers crossed i'll have them by next wednesday. Yay! :D

xx

Hiya Cass, how's your day going, I hope you are drinking enough water. I'm glad you'll be getting your pics soon, but to be honest the change in you is amazing and for everyone to see.

The other day you after you ran, you said its the first time you've felt like you've not had a 8st person on your back and that's exactly right, the benefit you are seeing now will only get better and better as time goes by, keep up the good work. Loves ya lots xx mum xx

Lol, well another 5lb and it would've been an 8st person. At least i can start jogging soon lol. Swimming soon too please :p

Thanks mum, you're a great support <3 xxxx

How's your day going Cass? Hope it's better than yesterday work wise. xx mum xx

Not too bad mum. It's still crappy tbh :/

I could work somewhere else with the same amount of work and get 4x more than what i do now. £150 a week is naff.

xx

Hi Cass just popped in to say hello after your mum mentioned your brilliant loss. Youre doing amazingly well. Keep up the good work!

Hi Joanne, thanks :D Hope you're well!

It's been a laid back weekend, after a very stressful week, i can truly say a break from work is exactly what i needed. I took Friday off "ill" to get my head around a few things. Spent the day packing my bags to go to the boyfriends for the weekend. Luckily he was with me this week so it was nice to do the 3hour journey with company. We left early and had a lovely few hours at Paddington, to which i got myself a star bucks black coffee. OOOO it was yummy that's for sure! I also purchased some sweeteners too that i shall just leave in my bag.

I’ve noticed that my trousers have been getting loser around the knees. Come to think of it, i can actually see my knees! I know I still have a long way to go, but I’ve come a long way already. Something i didn’t think I’d be able to do for a month I’ve done for nearly 5. I’m 1lb away from 8 stone loss. That could be a whole person! It’s so much easier to get about now too. Walking to and from work is less effort etc.

Anyway, this month it’s my 19th birthday, for once I’ve asked for presents instead of money. I just want to enjoy unwrapping something whatever it is. When we went to Paddington on Friday I went into monsoon and i loved EVERYTHING. It was a case of “I want that” ...”and that”...”oh and that!”. Ha-ha, typical me. I’d love if i got some clothes in a smaller size that could be my goal. I love to see them hanging there knowing i will get into them in a few months time! Eeek it’s all rather exciting isn’t it?

Last night was a bit stressful so i took to emptying my wardrobe. I kept all my bigger clothes in the back in a market bag. Well now they are all gone. The only clothes i own now are size 22/24, 20, 18, 16. I’ve put them all in separate piles on the floor of my room for now, ordered hangers yesterday that should be here today. So now, my motivation will be here. I’m going to hang them up in size order. Looking at them for motivation when I’m down. I also have a size 22 coat that mum gave me that i adore and cannot wait to get into!!

Valentines day is soon, so bought bf a few bits that should come today. I swear i just love wrapping presents! Ohhh the stuff that keeps you amused when you’re not eating ha-ha.

Just to think in a few months time, I’ll be the size I’ve always wanted. A normal teenager. Finally!

Xoxo – Cass

Hiya Cass, your doing soooo well and you really keep me going, together we are going to be skinny minnies! Loves ya lots xx mum xx

Day 136

Quote of the day:

"Do not let your fire go out, sparked by irreplaceable spark. And the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish. And lonely frustration for the life you deserved but never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. And it is yours."

- Lucas, One tree hill

Sorry for the quote, i love the programme and loved the quote also. Things are starting to look up I guess. The past couple of days I've been wondering what to get the BF for valentines day. Bearing in mind this will be my first one and tbqh, I'm clueless. So with a bit of internet browsing, an idea of what he likes and a few pounds here and there. I've managed to sort the perfect gifts. A few Heart choccies from thortons, A huge superman mug & A little boogle gift from clintons. Also yesterday i had an idea, so i uploaded a picture of the two of us onto the boots site and have got two prints on the way, one for me... and a black and white print to put in a georgeous frame that i'm having engraved saying "i love you" It's cute. The picture prints were not as expensive as expected so that was a bonus. Really looking forward to wrapping the gifts. I love wrapping!

Diet wise, this week has been good. Got a bit emotional in my meeting last night and didn't really want to talk about it otherwise i knew i'd end up blubbering in front of everyone. I'm really enjoying the meetings now. I've been on the diet now for 20 weeks, today being my 21st. It's a long time really, I've worked out that i've spent £1400 on this diet, Jeesh that's alot. But worth it? Deffinately. Just to think what this diet has given me is enough on it's own. The world i desire can be won. It exists. It is real. And it's mine. Finally. The confidence in me is finally arrive and yano what? I love it!

I got a lovely comment from my boyfriends mother and father last weekend they told me when we got in the car that when they saw me leave the station they'd both said to each other, "look how slim she's getting" Well... i'd hardly call myself slim at a size 24 but it's deffinately a difference from a size 32! I guess being tall does have it's advantage. Either way it was lovely of them to say. His mother is always so shocked when she asks my latest losses.

Which brings me onto my next topic. This week i lost 5lbs. I have to say i'm extremely happy. This weeks 5lbs took me past the 8stone mark. Making my total loss 8stone 4lbs. I'm now over half way on my target too! Amazing.

I've got a feeling this month's going to be a good one.

Can't wait.

Cass.xoxo

well done you and i love the quote!!

Thats an amazing amount to lose not only in a week but overall. Your sheer commitment and dedication is a shining example, certainly to me. Love some of the visualisation techniques you are using eg wardrobe in size order etc, brilliant. The only way for any of us the achieve what we want is by doing things like this, our life is in OUR hands and dreams are just a reality waiting to happen (ooo that was deep dont know where that came from lol)

I love the quote, very true!

Valentines pressies sound lovely, hope you get something special back too.

Keep it up chick x

Back