Cass's Diary

Day 140

Quote of the day:

“If you look close enough to the world around you, you might find someone like you. Someone trying to find their way. Someone trying to find their self. Sometimes it seems like you are the only one in the world who’s struggling who’s frustrated, unsatisfied, barely getting by. But that feeling’s a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find you and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes. We need someone to remind us that it won’t always be this way. That someone is out there.”

Okay so that was more of a short story i guess? Either way it’s still amazing. I find that reading some of these short quotes honestly give me an enormous amount of motivation to carry on with this diet. When reading before i didn’t really read in to any of it. Now i’d listen or read something and think “yeah, that’s right!” Kind of sad i know but it helps every now and again.

A very interesting week to say the least. The diet has been some what of a strain to my thoughts. I get moments, for which is my first experience, of where i think why am i bothering? How dare i let myself get so big in the first place? I was disgusted by the thought of it. Yeah i’ve lost alot but i still feel i’m big? Other people notice the loss and i don’t? I think i just get those down days where i need to sort my head and when i get bad news or bad vibes from other people it completely throws me off of track. I’ve felt hungry on the diet this week. I’ve had hunger pangs. I’ve thought about food. I’ve thought about that “one bite”. Something just comes over me. I’ve not once lapsed on this diet, nor do i intend to. We’re all human so i guess at some point i was bound to start having those thoughts.

I don’t know why but my body seems to be aching all over. My arms, legs, chest, everything! At one touch i’m in pain and it’s horrible. Hopefully it will soon sort itself. I’ve had alot of dizziness the past few days too, not sure what that’s down to. Along with back pains.

I’m seriously dying for a sign now that tells me “yes cassie, you are losing weight.” Just to give me a little kick up the bum.

I guess the quote is kind of relating to what i’ve posted to day. Yes we do need a little help sometimes. That’s certainly what we get from the lovely people on this site. So i’d just like to say a big thank you to all you lovely people for making this journey worth it at hard times.

Enjoy your day all.

Cass.xoxo

My quote to you Cass

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life

Love Mum xxxxx

Quote of the day:

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/theodorero147900.html
- Theodore Roosevel

Thank you mum for the quote, really need it after today. Suffering badly and not enjoying today what so ever. Headaches, back ache, chest pains etc. Have weigh in tonight, i shall update tomorrow. With a more lengthy entry. Hope everyone's well..

Cass.xoxo

:vibes:Keeping fingers crossed for you Cass - hope the WI went well. xx

Day 143

Quote of the day:

“There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be honoured by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up.”

Thanks TBSX and Dale, My weigh in went well. This week I lost 4lb! Bringing it to a total of 8stone 8lb. I’ve set myself a target for Easter to lose 20lbs, bringing me to a total loss of 10 stone! My big mile stone that I will eventually get to. So this week’s meeting was rather interesting – I finally let out everything I’ve been holding in for the past two weeks. Surprisingly I didn’t get any negative feedback from the girls, instead it was lovely. They definitely put my head in the right place and put me right back on track.

This week my LLC received the new toffee bar and the chicken curry soup. Now, I have to say I’ve been extremely jealous of everyone commenting about trying them first. Finally it was my turn :p So I ordered 2 new toffee bars and 1 chicken curry. I absolutely hate the bars in general (old menu) and to be fair the only one I’ve ever tried is the cranberry one and the management one. Both absolutely vile and I found myself hungry by having them. However I thought I’d give this toffee one a shot. Yesterday before my meeting I had been surviving on 2 packs. So when I got in I tried the Chicken curry, which was weird. It was like a Chinese chicken curry but just the sauce? Very spicy and although I couldn’t quite place my finger on why, it was tasty in some way. The toffee bar was however a WHOLE new level. Absolutely delish! Honestly was. It tasted like a mars bar!!! And it was amazing. I took my time over it drank loads of water & I’ve just had my last one today. Yum. Think I’m going to have them as a treat so I’ll get one once a week as I felt really guilty by eating it for some reason? God knows why.

I have parcels at home waiting for me (thanks mum for collecting them) I have been going stir crazy on the internet with my card this week. My pc has broken completely @ home and so I’ve had to invest £15 in a new charger for my laptop which isn’t bad considering they used to be £70. Finally I will be able to watch my programmes again!! Yay. Anyhow back to the packages. It’s to help me sort my room out even more. Since I brought new hangers for my wardrobe I didn’t have enough to put my current clothes on the rail so I’ve bought a little pink pop up box for which I can fold them neatly and place them into loll :p. Really looking forward to my room being clean I have a feeling I’m going to become OCD with it. This keeps my mind off of things. Definitely something that is needed atm.

Anyway, I may post tomorrow but if not my next post will be either Sunday/Monday. I don’t know if anyone really reads my diary? If you do, say hey below! Just so I know I’m being heard :p Ha-ha.
Goodbye lovely people. X

Cass.xoxo

Hey!!

Haha, helllloooo!

Hey, hey! hehe hello Cass xx

hey!

We are reading it dear! With pleasure and pride!
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love reading your diary, well done on the weight loss, I am stunned at the overall loss and obviously your determination! x

Hi Cass

Here's my quote to you xx

LIfe's greatest accomplishments are those that at first seem
impossible.

Love you xxx

Quote of the Day:

“Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that its right around the corner and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it. You just might get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.”

What a depressing and horrible few days it has been, bar Saturday, it was nice. So it’s been a while since my last post. I could’ve posted yesterday but tbh, I’ve had a lot going on in my head. A lot of it I don’t like sharing. Friday was an “ok” kind of day, it was the day I visited my boyfriend, and it was going well. I sat on the train revising for my theory test for my license. Ended up catching up on this week’s one tree hill, and how I met your mother.

For some reason I couldn’t stop thinking about that new toffee bar. I don’t know why but it was like I NEEDED it. Which is silly because I know I’m allowed it... yet I feel like I’m cheating if I eat it? I am really annoyed at my LLC atm. I spent 10 pound on water flavouring, I asked for sunrise orange and didn’t realised until Thursday night that she gave me st Clements. I ended up sending her a text asking what I should do, because I thought I’ve pretty much just wasted money for no reason and I didn’t ask for it. Friday I got a text to apologise and she said she will swap it the next time I’m in, which is nice of her.

Saturday was spent @ Mini golf, the pier for amusements, dinner (I didn’t eat) at a restaurant and then a movie. Had a really lovely day and got some lovely valentines gifts =].

Sunday was disastouros; my train got delayed into Paddington which meant that I had to stay in Devon for the day. It’s not bad in the way that I get to spend extra time with the boyfriend.... it’s just bad that I had to spend an etc 33 pound just to get home Monday morning. Then I had to travel to work after that. It was like non-stop all day yesterday. I’ve had a headache from hell and now I’m seriously worrying about my money issues. I get 150 pound a week, 600 a month. Most of it is being spent on the diet. By the end of the week I have 4 pound spare. I need a new job. Nowhere in London will hire me atm as they all seem to base it on experience, they don’t seem to give anyone a chance/break. I’m just one big stress ball atm. literally.

I’m sick of my mood swings too. I have no idea what to do. It’s affecting my relationship because one second I’m fine the next I’ll bite his head off & I can’t seem to explain to him why it’s happening.

Last night I was really in the mood to do exercise, I was going to do the wii fit now that I’m under the weight max. For some reason the wii wasn’t working and I was so gutted! So I got down a work out DVD from the DVD shelf and done that for an hour, it felt so good to do. So I think it’ll have to be more than just a one off thing.

Will update again soon, sorry for the negative entry today.

Cass.xoxo

P.s, nice to know a few of you are reading :)

Hey Cass, looks like you had just one thing after another, keep your chin up. xx

Ps I always read your diary (feel like a diary stalker lol) x

Thanks, TBSX, trying to keep my chin up, i've got a feeling it'll pass.

Haha :p ooo that's good !! Do you have a diary i can read ? =] x

I am sure it will pass. Alas no diary for me, just dont think I am interesting enough lol x

Do itttttttt haha :p I'll read it :D x

What kind of job are you looking for Hun?
I need staff!
;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back