Cass's Diary

Aaaaawwww what a lovely positive post.
Well done you and good luck at your WI tonight.
Btw I wanted to take a look at the pics you said you put up but couldn't find them :(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Quote of the Day:

“Our destiny changes with our thoughts; we shall become what we wish to become, do what we wish to do, when our habitual thoughts correspond with our desires.”
- Orison Swett Marden

This weeks weight loss was 5lbs. I was excited to think that I have 3stone 9lbs to go but then annoyed with myself when I re-thought and I have 4stone 9lbs to go. I’ve decided that if I get to 12 stone something and I’m comfortable then I will stay at that weight and move to rtm. Initially my goal is 11stone 11lbs to get a bmi of 23. For some reason I cannot wait to get onto rtm. I don’t think I’ll be eating meat as the thought of it now repulses me.

My counsellor was not here again this week. So we had a substitute. Which I was not too impressed about, she was socially chatting when all I really wanted to do was work on our books as I feel I haven’t learnt a lot from that side of this diet.

I’ve had porridge again this week. I’m quite disappointed in myself because last night I had a porridge but had two packs left so I doubled up on porridge so it would seem like a bigger portion. Is this bad? I don’t want to get in the habbit of big portions, regardless of the fact that they were packs?

I didn’t go swimming this week as I’m trying to save some money so me my bf and his mum and dad went on a lovely walk in the countryside. Up and down hills and wow I could feel the burn. Also today at the car park I opted to take 6flights of stairs rather than the lift. So I guess I’ve covered missing swimming session on Thursday.

My paper work came through today for job so I need to get on with that but can not seem to get my head around it. It’s giving me a headache. I also received a cheque from my nan as she has paid for my visit down there on the 21st may, I have the tickets already so I can put this back into my bank now.

For some reason I am not in the right frame of mind, I know I wont lapse but the thought of going on this diet for another 4/5 months is killing me. It feels never ending. Water is tasting rubbish and I don’t have enough money to buy the water flavourings. Gahhh, still going on with water though so we shall see hwo I get on with my weigh in this week.

Day:237

Hope everyone is well.

Cass.xoxo

Hi Cass,

Sorry to hear you are not in a good place head wise. I hope it will pass soon for you. It can be quite overwhealming when you see months ahead of already a long journey. I am heartened to hear your confidence that you will not lapse. Very good safety net that, one that I need to cultivate.

Is there anything in particular that is triggering the dodgy thoughts off ? Hard to sort it out some times from all the thoughts that run through our heads on a daily basis.

Thanks for the input into my diary. Keep strong and moving forwards lovely girl xxx

It sounds to me like your head is in just the right place, you're confident that you're not going to lapse and that's wonderful. I'm sorry you seem a little down and in some ways 4 months does sound a long time but if you break that down into little chunks it will absolutely fly by and just imagine that sense of achievement that you WILL feel when you get there. You're doing wonderfully and I'm so in awe of your strength on this diet. Keep it up chicken xxx

Aw Cass, seriously look at just how far you have come. You are amazing, no two ways about it.

Stay strong hunny, sending you a big hug, you can do this, sounds like you are having a low day for whatever reason. I think I can safely say most of us have been there xx

Weigh in tonight and I've stupid stepped on the scales before and it's saying I'm +1.

Really feeling naff atm

Step away from the scales hun, its not worth it as your emotions are now telling you. Good luck tonight xx

Totally agree! The scales are just a snapshot at a random time with little relevance to the weight you might have been a day ago, even an hour ago... Remember water weighs a lot too, so if you've drunk a lot or are retaining water a little today then that could easily show as a gain, when it's nothing of the sort!

Big hugs hunny... your weight is dropping magnificently and you've not wavered... so why would it suddenly stop working?! It's absolutely impossible! Stupid scales!! Grrrrr!!!

;) Luv ya! xx

Was the +1 a weight at home or in class?

Anomilies do happen on this diet. Bodies are magical things and often hold weight and water in times of crisis. If you have been a bit stressed, run down, time of the month or under the weather it can hold water. A low loss one week usually evens out over the month, especially if you have been following the program. As long as you have done the 4 packs and the water it will re jig pretty sharpish. Honest! I used to weigh people on the program when I first did lighter life and it was a real pattern. Some ladies who have particularly struggled to loose weight are consistent loosers at a low level, our lovely Pinky for one. But boy do those losses add up !

Holding you in our thoughts and sending you lots of encouragement. xx

[FONT=&quot]Quote of the Day:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-Harriet Tubman[/FONT]

It’s been a strange few days, it doesn’t feel like my heart’s in it at the moment and that I want this journey over with as quick as possible. My head’s starting to get in the right place again but it feels like it will take time again. I think it’s because I’m not working at the moment, I mean that has to be it right? I just feel alone at the minute. My counsellor was not there again this week and it’s putting me off more and more every time.

I should, hopefully have my milk week soon. I do it every 12 weeks so hopefully my counsellor lets me have it on my 36th week (starting next Wednesday) instead of my 39th. It would be ideal as I could then have a nice cup of tea when I go to visit my family at the weekend. I have a big eeyore cup that I cannot wait to drink out of. It’s massive! I think I’ve had it since I was 11.

I went swimming last night. My size 22 costume is now ridiculous and now it seems to show that I have a baggy bum when I get out of the pool? At least it’s not overly tight I guess. I done 40 lengths last night. I can feel and see that my legs are getting smaller each day. I still can’t get my head around it. It’s strange to think I can look down and see my hips on either side. Before I’d have to lift up my arms.

I’ve still got, what seems, a bulging stomach. Maybe some sit ups will sort that? I found some new size 16 jogging bottoms (m&s ones) that I got from the box at my LL. Brand new too. I’m going to do the CouchTo5k as soon as I can fit into them :D. I need & want to get fit. Until size 16 I will stick to swimming and maybe download a workout vid and go down to basement bathroom and do that in evenings.

I lost 3lb this week. I need to teach myself not to check to check the scales. When I saw that +1 I got myself into a state and I then went to sleep for 2hours. Maybe sleeping does help you lose weight? I wish I had our weekly meeting more than once because quite frankly, it doesn’t come soon enough. Next week I’m determined to go early so I can rummage through the box again. Ill be in dire need of clothes soon. Dad has agreed to get me a pair of work trousers when I see him. Hooray!

Todays plan: Book an appointment @ docs for Blood Pressure test. Eat 4 packs. Drink more water. Be more positive and focus on my end result.

Enjoy your day.

Cass.xoxo

Hey, Cass

3lbs in a week, when you are this far into it, is absolutely fantastic. And to think you thought you'd gained 1lb! Just goes to show that you must not get on your scales at home. My hubby is convinced that our scales are temperamental and yours might be just the same.

I have to admit I laughed at the thought of your baggy swimming costume! Yet more proof of how well you're doing, though! Workout vids are great - you could maybe set up a bit of a dvd 'swap' in your LL group, so that you can find out which one you like the best.

Keep going, Cass, and hold on to that positive 'I won't cheat' attitude. You're amazing!

Yeah they are weight watchers scales, my mums ones are exactly the same lol.

Oh the costume is not good lol.

Not had a bad day today, treated myself to a nice pair of earrings from m&s today. I will treat myself to wearing them next week.

Cass.xoxo

Well, it's official, i've decided being negative about things is a no go for me.

I've had a rough couple of days and was extremely close to munching on a slice of bread yesterday. Also a sugar coated doughnut and a bag of crisps. Not too sure why, i think it might've been because i was in an arguement with my bf and i was just sick of it all. BUT possitive thoughts now.

My LLC has agreed to me starting my milk week this week so WOOO to a nice cup of tea on wednesday. I don't know why i get excited about it, i think i just enjoy using my large eeyore mug lol. Had to text my LLC to say that i dont have my monthly check up because i cant get an appointment until friday, which tbf isnt my fault so blah.

Had a weird thing of tryign loads of different clothes on. I have no idea what to wear when i go back home this weekend. Im determined to wear something to make me look more slim lol but meh. Ive decided im going to wear jeggins, my £2 navy blue vest from primarni and a cream cardigan. LOVELY. I have a navy blue, purple and white vest top but i think im only wearign the dark blue one so i dont feel as self concious about a muffin top when sitting on the train lol.

I've had strawberry shakes this week and forgot how powdery they taste at times. Really looking forward to getting my packs tomorrow so i can have more porridge packs, bars and just yum yum!!

Not sure how much i've lost this week, tbh not worrying about it too much as i know it will all catch up eventually.

I've been thinking more and more about RTM and i'm so excited and even more motivated to shift these last few stones now.

Not long ladys, we can do it!!

Cass.xoxo

the new outfits sound fab, well done you.

Good to see you back in a positive frame of mind xx

Hey gorgeous, pleased you have found that positive attitude.

Clothes sound lovely, you will feel a million dollars when you go home, I am sure you will get some fab compliments xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hellooo

My attitude is getting there. I'll try and get my mum to take a new pic of me.

For some reason I'm up early today just laying in bed it's quite relaxing. It's Tuesday which Meansssss, gossip girl - 90210 - chuck are all available for me to watch (is that sad that that is the highlight of my day today maybe I need to start work now!)

I'm debating what shop to get work trousers frm this weekend. It's a main shopping centre with all the usual shops. I need normal smart trousers, any ideas?

Anyway off to browse more

Have a good day

Cass.xoxo

Wow Cass you are up early! What's happening on the work front have you got a start date, I seem to remember you saying you had found something. Unless I dreamt that.

Work clothes shopping is my least favourite as it is hard to find the right stuff at reasonable prices. I usually end up in Matalan to be honest especially at the rate I have been dropping sizes. You could try Dorothy Perkins, BHS, marks and spencer all of which will cost more though.

Have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have a training day next Thursday. I should be starting the same day but they are sending me more paperwork to confirm. Can't wait as when I went for my interview I imagined myself working there and the team were very friendly and only women?

Yeah I think I'll try matalan my dads paying :p so if he doesn't mind I'll get some from dp and might see if I can get an evening top out of it too :p he loves me really haha

Enjoy ur day xxx

Dorothy Perkins is killing it with the fashion at the moment!
Believe it or not I've never been in matalan in my life :(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Back