CatDor's Diary - Im in the 14's!!!!!

CatDor

Hi

Have been on the forum a while but am only starting my diary now so here is my story........

I am 41, married with 2 children, living in Co. Wicklow, Ireland. I have been overweight for a long long time but was at my heaviest when I joined ww on 30th June. I weighed in at 17st 7 lbs.

My inspiration to start is because my niece is getting married on 28th May next year and I want to be able to wear something nice. I can never wear dresses and would love to be able to get into a nice one. Another reason is that i am on a lot of medication, some of which I think if I was lighter I may be able to cut out. I am on steroids too and it is so easy to blame them for my weight but the truth is I was heavy before I started on them! The great thing is that my two nieces and my brother in law are doing weight watchers with me.

Up to 28th August I had lost 22.5 lbs. Slight blip last week - was away for the weekend, had a marvellous time but put on 1lb. Bold beer. Am back on track now and hope to have lost it and another one on Tuesday night for my weigh in.

Have started walking too which is a first for me. I have an office job and really had no exercise so am really glad i have got out and am doing it. I walk for about 40 mins 4 or 5 times a week.

Ok enough babbling on from me. Ill be talking to you all again soon.....

Kate.

Hi

Had a good day today and got in a 40 minute walk this evening. Legs felt tireder than usual. More so at the start than at the finish, that happens me sometimes.

Weigh in tomorrow night so fingers crossed. And then a treat...... we never have dinner before class and then always have something nice after it. Havent decided what id like yet? Any suggestions? Im drooling thinking about it.

Talk soon

Kate

Hey! How did you get on tonight?
I don't know what sort of food you like, but I always love something stodgy, like a steak and ale pie and chips after my weigh in. I'm drooling now lol!!!

hello there!
how have you gone on at wi? hope you got rid of that pesky lb x

Hey, don't worry about that 1lb gain last week, how did you get on tonight? Kirsty xx

Yippee. 3lbs down. Thanks a mill for your messages of support. And yes LilLenny I have just downed a nice breast box. Yummy. Sorry for making you drool further was lovely but i feel so full now. Back on track now for another good week - I hope. Have a party on Saturday night though so have to be really good up to then.

Thanks again for the messages.

Kate :)

Woo hoo well done Kate!xx

thats fab well done you! and you deserve the treat after wi :)

Week's going great so far! Just hope I'm as good tonight! lol
Hope you enjoy the party! xx

ive been a naughty girl this week, so il say no more lol

have a great night tonight :)

how did your WI go? well i hope x

Hi belated well done on your loss so far, you're doing fab!!

Good luck this week

xx

Hey! How did your WI go? xx

hope you get that stone x

Back