Catherines Weight Loss Journey

3106Catherine

Silver Member
Hello ladies and gents,

I've been on SW since 20th Sept, I do it online, and have so far lost 20lb - official weigh day Thursday morning (naked and after first pee cos every little helps lol)

Anyways Im starting to wonder whether to bother rejoining online in January as I dont really use it other than for meal ideas, but I'm a bit scared at doing it totally on my own.

I'm so glad I found this forum, the support here is fantastic.

I will use this diary to record generally what I'm up to and eating!!

Oh dear, my bad, I started a diary and haven't updated it for a week! Well I have tried to be good...generally during the week its not too bad, but was away over the weekend at my parents, which resulted in another bottle of wine being consumed....along with a delish sunday dinner o roast chicken, parsnips, veg, sausage and bacon.

Hopped on the scales this morning - 14st 1lb!!!! So thats a pound down and weigh in not due til Thursday morning - so theres time still to ensure its another loss this week.

I would love to be below 14stone for xmas.

We cooked the kebab last night - was mildly successful. I doubled the herbs allowed as it just didnt smell that spicy after the first lot were added. It was tasty, but i think i need to work on the technique. We also need diff pitta bread, the WW ones just fell apart!!! Mind it was better than having no kebab lol

I might try it next time with lean minced beef, as I find lamb rather fatty myself.

Off to search for a chicken tikka recipe for tea tonight.

Hellooo and well done for loosing 22lb already!!!wow! I was thinking of doing it online but paying £60 upfront put me off a little. Ive been doing it for 4 weeks just on my own at home and lost 14lb so far - ive not even been ahving my 1/3superfree with my meals either all the time whoops! well done and will keep looking back to see what your up to! :D

oh and thats how i weigh myself too - first thing in the morning adfter iv had a wee lol xx

Back