cathies diary

Yes thanx, Had a loverly week-end!
Unfortunatly it started friday evening when i got home from work and oh had been at the jamie oliver routine in the
kitchen and had even bought a bottle of wine from tescos.wot is a girl to do!
then sat lunch time we set off to birmingham
we ate at harvester but i had 2 bowls of salad with my fish and jacket potato
on sunday morning i had a full english
and at the motor show i had a pie!!

but we walked round the NEC for 6 hours so i could have walked some of it off;)!

just have to draw another line under every thing and start again.and i know i will cos im not upset about it. we all have
to live our lives, and i got to see Guy Martin, we were stood right next to him at one point:)

then the leeds lost but it still didnt bring us down. we didnt watch it we got home at 5.30

Cathie xXx

hello diary
well i was nearly falling offthe slimming wagon there! losing my mojo!
BUT today i got it back.i did have a good day yesterday just worked all day and didnt have time to log on.
and ive been to zumba twice again :D
didnt go to weigh in on tues but i got weighed at zumba on monday night so i knew id put 1lb on.
got a week off work next week,good in one way cos i can make tea every night but bad in another way cos at work im on the go all the time and only sit down at lunch time. so ill have to make sure i keep busy :)

gonna do my lists for xmas next week and buy some cards

cathie xx

hello diary'

well ive put 1 back on this week. but ive slipped up on sunday night so i cant blame anyonebut me. and i still feel in
the zone. im still cc but its ok and i still feel more or less in control.
on sat i bought 8 bottles of wine and theyare all still under the stairs untouched:)
yea on sunday i had half a bottle of gordons :D but didnt touch the wine.
then sent my son down to the local takeaway to get us both a burger! so thats what happened sunday!

but today is a new week and i still feel that ive not been as bad as i can be, so i just need to build on that.

Cathie xXx

hello diary,

well its thursday night and im still on track.
got weighed at zumba last night and that 1lb has gone :)

no work tomorrow so im going a long walk up to hipperholme to buy some of my favorite wine!
i promised myself some Jack Rabbit as long as i walked there and back to buy it. should take me about 2 hours.
and 2moro is the first opportunity to go. and im going to buy 2 bottles and save one for xmas day.
i know that i have to set myself treats to focus on while im sat here dying to run in the kitchen and make myself
a doorstep cheese sandwich! which would have been so easy for me this week cos oh is on nights. so im quite proud of myself that i haven't even had a sniff!!. many a time in the past as soon as the car has left the drive i will shoot in the kitchen and eat everything i shouldn't
and i dont know why i think it wont count, just cos no-one else knows :confused: the weight still goes on!!
and there i am, tues morn wi, "no, ive got no idea wots happened this week cos i've been sooooo good" :rolleyes: and i would'nt
say it was lying either, cos i do convince myself its true!

Cathie xXx

Hi sweet, you're doing really well! Step away from the doorstop sarnie lol!

I lost a lb this week - woo hoo! Felt like every week the scales were going up instead of down but finally they are going down again :)

In June I was down to 10.10! Can't wait to get there again now that I know that it's possible.

Have a lovely weekend - are you Christmas shopping or working?

Back