cathies diary

OH DIARY! oh diary!

Well yesterday my oh made Roast Belly Pork with mash and roasted veg,stuffing and gravy! he does not cook as you know so this was very nice.
I swapped the mash for new pots and made my own gravy with granules. But there was pudding and i had some :D

But apart from my ff breakfast mid morn that was all i ate all day so hopefully im just going to draw a line and start today again :)
but he went off to work and left me the washing up. Ha, if hes gonna cook hes gonna wash up! when he gets up i will be telling him so.

so breakfast today will be fruit and yog (3)
lunch will be a chicken and watercress sarni with extra light mayo (5)

and when i get home from work a ww meal (8) before Zumba.
Any more to be decided when i get home.

Cathie xXx

Hi Cathie :D Just coming to subscribe to your diary as you have been so supportive on mine and really helped me to feel a lot more positive about things.

Good luck with FF! I have done it a couple of times in the past, and although it is really quite tough, it does give some really good results. Hope you have a great week :fingerscrossed: xxx

hello diary

altered my sig 2day after some good advice i've had :):)

i have to keep in a positive frame of mind, if i let it slip, the first thing i will reach for is naughty things.:party0036:
hopefully my ticker will move soon and i can put some dates in :)

Cathie xXx

Dear Dairy

Day 2 of ff going well.downloaded the cc app onto my phone and it seems that 20 units on ff is 1200 calories!

so anyone wanting a boost to their weight loss could just do 5/7 days of 1200 calories to get back on track.

spent so much time working that out havn't had time to think about being hungry :D when i start back on green days im going to think about my
portion sizes aswell.

cathie xXx

Hi hun,

I moved over to calorie counting earlier this year. 1200 cals isn’t easy but you can do it. :)

Without snacks and booze it’s easy but to keep it up on a daily basis is h.a.r.d!! Just remember if you do have a bit of a wobble - it's OK! Climb back on the next day and all will be cool xx

Thanks for replying it's just that our C has never mentioned ff days or success express and I wondered if it was something exclusive to minimums ?
So if I mentioned it to C she would not think I've dremt something up Is there anything on the SW members page looked but can not see anything
Please continue with your diaries it's really made me think I should start my own as if your writing it down I suppose your more honest with yourself about the odd spoon of choc spread etc that jumps into your mouth without you even noticing lol
Do you find this?
Thanks again Bx

Hi Bx

Your c wont mention it in group, it was only given to me by my c in confidence when i was struggling and close to giving up sw in 2008 or 09. and she made me give her the booklet back after a week. and i lost 4lband it did turn me around alot and i got back ontrack. but i didnt tell her that i made a copy of it ;)
and i have used it a few times since. anyway if you google it you can find it on the web. and yes i do find that im more honest in my diary than even with my friends and family
i dont really know why because i am aware that people are reading it, i wonder if its because everyone on here are total strangers to me so if they judge me it dont matter
cos they dont know me.

Cathie xXx

Hello Diary

Sorry i didnt post yesterday but i worked 9-6 then curled up on the couch in dressing gown and a loverly bottle of Campo Roja
£4.14p at sainsburys. and so with my discountit was less than £4 so i just had to have it as it was a bargain!;)

and i did calorie count it, but according to my cc app because i had been on my feet for 8 hours yesterday i had earned an extra 500 calories:eek:
hey! who would argue with that! no really work is a mare at the mo and its only gonna get worse til xmas is over:( roll on january 6th!

any way back on it today and have so far eaten

2 plums
rhubarb muller

kelloggs fibre plus bar
jacket pot
85g tuna
sweetcorn
2 tablesp mayo
pink and white jammie

and ive got a ready meal for my supper but i dont know if ill eat it yet cos im not hungry

Cathie xXx

PS on my scales 3lb has gone, hope it stays off till tues!

Good Evening Diary

10.45 and am going to bed soon.
had 28g of hf cheddar on 2 slices of 400g hovis for my tea/supper

and have drunk diet cloudy lemonade all the way through xfactor. oh dreamy james arthur xx
sunday dinner tomorrow so hope i can cope with that.

night

Cathie xXx

Hello Diary

Sunday dinner did not go very well:rolleyes:

2 bottles of red wine was consumed by me and my sons girlfriend :(

but i have drawn a line under it and will start again today

hope i havent done too much damage for wi tomorrow:confused:

Cathie xXx

cheers ali x

and your not wrong cos just got weighed at zumba and 3lb has gone, its not my official weigh in til 2moro but ill take it!! ;)

dont know wot im gonna tell my c 2moro when she asks wot ive done different
feel abit guilty but i had to do something cos it just wasnt moving.

and im gonna try stick to it again til sat cos we are going to birminghamso thats a night in a hotel and a meal out. so ive already
looked up the nearest Harvester (love their free salad) and just think damage limitation ;)

night diary,ali and all

Cathie xXx

PS Ali I cant look at your diary yet, need to have 50 posts, hope your doing ok:) should be able to see for myself soon x

Good morning diary, and wot a good morning it is!:D

3lb off and slimmer of the week!!:D

really chuffed and spurred on to keep it going this week. luckily there was a lot going on at group this week so my c
didnt ask me anything too probing about my week.:p

im going to stick to cc til at least Friday and then do my best over the weekend in birmingham.
right off to work so see you later

Cathie xXx

Yes some evenings, i wont lie, but i just hung on and didn't give in!
when i start doing green days i will have to watch my portion sizes? do you agree?

Cathie xXx

Yes some evenings, i wont lie, but i just hung on and didn't give in!
when i start doing green days i will have to watch my portion sizes? do you agree?

Cathie xXx

I have to weigh my pasta/rice now that I'm calorie counting but if you are having a true green day then you should be OK as you are not adding on any extra cals through meat.

What would a typical green day be for you?

fruit and a muller for breakfast

jacket pot with cheese and beans with salad for dinner

chicken breast/steak, chips and salad or veg for my tea

milk for cups of tea/coffee
some of the cheese scones to snack on
and a few pieces of fruit.

god! not very exciting! but its more than i,ve been eating all week :D
i havent done red and green for ages so im a bit rusty!
i have been on the EE since last xmas and havent lost anything much :(

Cathie xXx

fruit and a muller for breakfast

jacket pot with cheese and beans with salad for dinner

chicken breast/steak, chips and salad or veg for my tea

milk for cups of tea/coffee
some of the cheese scones to snack on
and a few pieces of fruit.

god! not very exciting! but its more than i,ve been eating all week :D
i havent done red and green for ages so im a bit rusty!
i have been on the EE since last xmas and havent lost anything much :(

Cathie xXx

It's possible you are not eating enough in a funny kind of way ;)

See how you get on this week hun xx

morning diary

went to zumba again last night,twice in a week. v.good for me.
ive had a little set back though cos when i got home OH went to work and i drank 3 glasses of
wine :confused:
not supposed to be having any til saturday!

but im not going to stress about it......just going to carry on.

Cathie xXx

Back