cathies diary

hello diary,

yes the failure is back!
1 and a 1/2 on today, cant believe i am lettin this happen!! i just feel like an onlooker watching someone else! this cant be me! i dont know who she is but she is totally disregarding everything and doing wot the heck she wants!! but it has to stop sometime.
sometimes i find that i can only turn things around when i have totally hit rock bottom! my overall weight loss as of today is .....3 and 1/2 pound!! a b s o l u t e c r a p!!!

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

cathie xx

HELLO DIARY!!

i am soo happy this week as i lost 3 and a half pound!!! and i feel still in the zone to have a good week this week too!!

i just felt so fed up last week it gave me such a kick in the guts when my c said my overall weight loss at image therapy, just 3 and a half pound from my starting weight :confused::confused:
and now ive doubled it in one week. would love to get my stone back :)

im gonna move my ticker!!

cathie xx

HELLO DIARY!!

i am soo happy this week as i lost 3 and a half pound!!! and i feel still in the zone to have a good week this week too!!

i just felt so fed up last week it gave me such a kick in the guts when my c said my overall weight loss at image therapy, just 3 and a half pound from my starting weight :confused::confused:
and now ive doubled it in one week. would love to get my stone back :)

im gonna move my ticker!!

cathie xx

:happy036:

Well done babes! You are back in the zone!!

Wanna join me in a little Xmas challenge? I've signed up for a lb a week!!

just logged on to minimins after about a years gap!
got a new laptop two weeks ago after months of no internet! BIG HELLO:D to Ali and any one else who remembers me...
well still weigh about the same, have been in a dark place for a while now but feel that am coming through the other side. ready to knuckle down again. rejoined sw and zumba in the last month so lets give this a go:needhug: love Cathie xXx

Last edited:
Hi Ali!!!:D Great to be back on tinternet!!

And your still here and doin well by the looks of it:)

Im on a restart :confused: but its got to be done and hopefully i could lose a stone for xmas if i can manage it!! that would be gr8!!

we are going to a 50th tonight so just gonna have my tea before we go and hope i can keep the alcohol to a minimum :rolleyes::rolleyes:

TTFN xXx Cathie

Good Morning Diary

Have had a bad weekend. didnt go to the party. stayed home and watched x factor instead, but still had a few drinks which then led to
eating things!! on sunday made sunday dinner and a few more drinkypoos sneaked in!!

but i had such a good week leading up to it so im hoping it wont be too bad on the scales 2moro mornin!! :rolleyes:

i've got alot of hours at work this week which should be a good thing cos im on my feet all the time and cant eat!!

my other half has been saying that what i say im going to do and what i actually end up doing are two differant things at the moment so using this diary might show me wot the hell he,s on about!!:rolleyes:

cathie x

stayed the same at wi!!!

wot happened there i dont know but i did get weighed in my uniform not my usual wi outfit! ;)

but this morning my scales say i weigh 11.11 so that has cheered me up and i feel like ive got a bit of motivation
for the week ahead. just need to get past the weekend.

ttfn cathie xx

Hello Diary,

just taken me 1hr and forty mins to insert a new ticker!!! so as you can see my computer talents still leave alot to be desired!!!!

i am not very gadget aware and have just got a new phone :confused: a samsung galaxy and have had a lot of trouble using it:(
but i wont give in like my brotherinlaw who sent his touch screen phone back cos he couldnt use it even after a week!!

been v.good so far still this week. no alcohol since the weekend and not too many syns. just hope i can get through the week end without a lot of this goin on!
:party0036:Cathie x

hello diary,

just done a 9 - 6 at work and my little feet are hurting:(.

just cooking sw pie and peas for my tea (pek gold baked in the oven,:rolleyes: but real mushy peas :))

trying to talk myself into saving my wine till 2moro night to watch xfactor with. but to be honest cos i was slightly inebriated last sat
when xfactor was on jahmaine made me cry when he sang so maybe i should stay sober!!:rolleyes:
see how i go!!

Cathie xXx

well its 9.30, oh and we are watching leeds through our fingers, and still no vino open in this house!!!
Go me!! :)

cathie xXx

Last edited:
good mornin diary,

not a very good mornin actually. its all gone tits up over the weekend....again!!! :confused:
i'm so rubbish on a weekend. yet i can do so well in the week.well ill find out tomorrow wot damage i've done...and
then feel down for days. its a pattern i need to break.

we are going to nec birmingham in 2 weeks. i must see if i can lay off the wine and rubbish til then. i bet i could lose 5 or 6 pounds
if i did! right i will set myself a challenge. MUST BE GOOD TIL BIRMINGHAM!
bit scared now :(
am i setting myself up for a fail? but if i lose any thing then its a loss :) and thats how to look at it.

cathie xXx

I have just been having a good read all over the site on all the diets and i have discovered LOADS OF
RE-STARTERS!!! this makes me feel a whole lot better cos most of them are actually doing really well!

So I must keep thinking positive thoughts to keep me going :)

Maybe in a week or two my ticker will actually start moving :rolleyes:

Cathie xXx

came home from zumba and trolled through loads of posts and am feeling ok. i know that 2moro i will put on but also
2moro i am starting FF and gonna do it for as many days as i can. then am gonna do red or green and measure everything that i havent been for the last few months!! and im gonna knock the EE into touch for a while cos i obviously ain't getting it right.

my OH is not helping at all, hes come home witha belly pork joint and got jamie oliver's recipe off tinternet and says hes making
tea 2moro!! 20 years and all of a sudden he wants to cook!!! would be ok if he would try slimming world recipes for me
talking of which i have got the mushy pea curry and the syn free garlic bread recipes today and im looking forward to them both

must stop talking now,, dribbling on

cathie xXx

hello diary
Did not put on!! sts !!
must be a miracle :D
well i will take this as a sign. hope is not all lost!

still going to do ff for as many days as i can to give myself a boost. then will try green i think
cos im looking forward to making the smash garlic bread and the pea curry mmm

am actually starving now as just got back from wi and had no brekkie yet.

bacon or egg on toast (5) with 113g of beans (2) here i come ;)

cathie xXx

Hi Babes, how's it going? Congrats on the STS and I think you're plan sounds a good one ... if you can avoid hubby's new found culinary skills that is ;)

I haven't been around much as I've had lots of bleurgh going on in my life but I'm keeping my beedy eye on you! :)

Been reading these interesting threads hope you don't mind if I join because since resetting my target 7 lb lighter the scales seem to be going in the WRONG direction!! Looking back I should have just tried to maintain target for a few months before reducing that target but Hi Ho must persevere !!
Could anyone explain to me what FF is as quite a few mention having FF days!
Very much appreciated as I need a new kick start!!
Thanks Bx

Dear Bx

Thanx for reading my diary. unfortunatley i can not give you the ins and outs of ff as it is a slimming world tool only to be given out by
your consultant at group. she will assess you on your weight and wot you need to loose and explain to you how to use ff. as it is different for each
person. also the powers that be on this web-site dont want us telling all about it either. so your c is who you need to ask, thats if you need it at all.as it
is a drastic plan. sw works well enough if you do it correctly :) as i often dont:(

Cathie xXx

Back