cathies diary

dear diary

hello all and thankyou lolapink for lookin in on me:)

sorry ive been quiet for a few days had relatives to stay and the computer is in the livin room and someone would have been reading over my shoulder!! so ive been chompin at the bit with no way of venting!!!!

ive been to wi 2day and surprise surprise i have put on 1lb!!

but i am not going to harp on about it cos ive got no social events till 25th of march
so ive got a clean run at it for 20 days

bye for now

cathie xx;)xx

mornin diary:)

i feel realllly gooood today!

tada :) yesterday after wi i did not buy any alcohol in my shopping! so for the first time in a lonnnng time i had no treat night on weigh in day!!

so i can do it, and ive just proved it.
on wi day i have about 60-70 syns so for the rest of the week i am playing catch up!! so if something crops up at the weekend i am stuffed.

and more good news is if i dont drink for the next 20 days my oh will give me spends for the hen weekend 26th march.

so im gonna be paid not to drink and to lose weight!!;):);)

just did level 2 on jillians 30 day shred, i am on day 6 now. i hope my other work out thingy comes today cos i would like to do them both.the more the better

so all, a better day, so good to be writing some positives;););)

see ya

cathie xx;)xx

Wow! That's great hun!

And you'll save money from not buying booze!

And on the hen-weekend you'll get p*ssed really quickly cos you won't have had alcohol for 4 weeks! :8855:

Well done on the Shred too - I must get off my fat a*se and do some exercise :eek:

hi ali

yeh i know wot you mean

my daughter said bring a bottle of champagne for the train up to newcastle everyone else is so i will be taking a little one cos i will be asleep before we get there lol:)

cathie x

The alcohol really is a bugger isn't it! Thats one thing I miss on lipotrim but it will all be worth it eh? On our hen nights we won't need to spend much to get tipsy anyway, have to be careful! :party0049: we could end up throwing a few moves like this!!!

yeh lolapink,

but then again if you dance the night away you'll burn loads of calories ;) ha ha

cathie x

well diary

going to bed shortly and i have managed another day of 100% so thats day 3:D
17 to go

did my shred but then not much else exercise wise, hope 2moro weather will be better and i can get out with the dog. and my wii game should come.

still feel motivated which i am glad about:D

night all

cathie xx

dear diary

well its sat afternoon and i am still going strong:)

neeeeaaarly fell off last night but managed to stay focused, made the smash pizza for my tea :( but it went in the bin!i didnt do it right and it just stayed as smash so i could't get it off the bakin tray:( very nearly walked round to the indian (which would of included a trip to the offy) but then remembered i had some co-op pitta bread in the freezer so made a pizza with one of them:)

the scales are starting to go down i'm not focusing on wot they say just that they are movin in the right direction which is a good sign for wi day :)

i've been shoppin again and was so happy when tried 4 things on in new look and they all fit :smoke: i wanted to buy them all!!

bye for now

cathie x

dear diary

well its sat afternoon and i am still going strong:)

neeeeaaarly fell off last night but managed to stay focused, made the smash pizza for my tea :( but it went in the bin!i didnt do it right and it just stayed as smash so i could't get it off the bakin tray:( very nearly walked round to the indian (which would of included a trip to the offy) but then remembered i had some co-op pitta bread in the freezer so made a pizza with one of them:)

the scales are starting to go down i'm not focusing on wot they say just that they are movin in the right direction which is a good sign for wi day :)

i've been shoppin again and was so happy when tried 4 things on in new look and they all fit :smoke: i wanted to buy them all!!

bye for now

cathie x

Shame about the Smash pizza :( I had pitta bread pizza myself with a nice glass of red.

Great news about your shopping trip! Looking good for your Mother of the Bride outfit :D

thanx ali

so jealous bout your glass of red:(

but i can have some soon (so i keep tellin myself) i will be drinkin on the hen night thats in 2 weeks, and then at the weddin thats in 7 weeks, then on the beach in turkey thats in 9 weeks :) and i will so enjoy my holiday. especially if i have lost
as much poundage as is poss in 9 weeks;)

2lb a week for 9 week is 18lb so minus the weeks for the hen do then the weddin

anything over 10lb i will be happy with :clap:

night x

good morning diary,

well today its day 7 and i am quite happy with myself. apart from a few hidden syns that may of crept in i've done 100%. i could of been better with my exercise but the weather has been against me and jillians shred dvd is a no go for me. its too high impact i have decided. all the jumping, skipping and that type of thing is no good for me, as i have an on going problem with my left heel.

so after the post from lolapink i have dug out my rosemary conley box set which is much more suited to my old bones. :sigh:

any way im gonna get stuck in cos oh will be up in an hour (he works nights on weekends):character00115:

bye for now

cathie xx:)xx

Yay for Rosemary! My mum swears by it, she has arthritis and never thought she should exercise but since she's been losing weight for my wedding she's really got into it and its doing her the world of good - she loves it! At least you're doing some form of exercise, well done! x

hello diary

well wi day and i have lost 2lb

thought it would be more with sticking to plan 100% and no alcohol:(

but i am not going to think about that i am gonna concentrate on 2lb off and how i could make it more this week!

after all i have been on hol from work for a week, and at work i am on my feet all day. i can do over 8000 steps on my pedometre in a shift if its busy. so back to work 2moro back to a usual week and not going out anywhere so see if it makes a difference:)

any way im still buzzin from the size 14 jeans hanging off me on friday so i know im losing summat!!! (if not just my mind)

love cathie xx

mornin diary

and thanx lolapink and ali, your comments do help.:):)

so i am going a long walk this morn with my mate salli and the dog

then this afternoon i am going back to work :happy036:

so i should burn some cals 2day. and i have to sort my outfit for friday as i have to dress up for red nose day :clap:
any thing not to wear my c*** uniform!

so off i go

later

cathie xx

hello diary,
long time no see!

but i have been workin.
yesterday i was dressed up at work for comic relief, for 8 hours :eek: !
and on the hour every hour we did YMCA as the manager played it over the tannoy!!!:D it was quite a fun day but very knackerin:D and i should of danced a pound off at least!!

so ive still stuck to the plan and had no alcohol. feelin very positive for wi again

speak to you again when ive got more time

cathie xx

hello there all

wi today and i have lost 2lb again :)

just cant remember how to alter my ticker!

off to work it out!

cathie x

Well done Cathie! the sun is out here in Plymouth and I always feel better about the world with a bit of warmth! we also now need to get our butts into gear for the bikini weather :eek:

Back