cathies diary

hey hey

i feel v. good!!

4 and a half pound off!!

got my stone award AND am down into the next stone bracket where i have not been since 2008:eek:

so happy days!!

BUT i am worried for this week now! wot do i eat? doing ff for the week could be like when you are ill and you dont eat much! it could all just jump back on unless i am careful. my c has told me to try a week of success express but that worries me too cos wot if i dont eat enough superspeed and gain?

gonna read the booklet again and see if i can plan a few meals.

good luck everyone else :):)

cathie xx

This is brilliant news Cathie! You deserve it so much this week - well done!! :D

I don't think you need to worry much about this week though - you are in the 'zone' now and with your stone award I believe you are going to keep it off!

Since I got my stone award last week I've had a resurge in commitment - my trousers all feel too big but I'm scared of trying on 14s in case they are too small :confused:

Let's keep going hun!

yeh i daren't try on the jeans when out shopping to avoid disappointment but i have got into some that were too small at home ;)

cheers for your support ali:)

cathie xx

dear diary

i was naughty last night :sigh:

oh had to go to work and left me with bottle of wine in the kitchen and no will power! :D

but i dont feel to guilty this morning only worried about slipping some poundage back on!!

so i am gonna take the dog a long walk shortly and 2moro morning as well and get on my wii fit for 30 mins each day till wi:character00116:

:coffee: just have another coffee first!!

see ya cathie xx

You're back on form today and thats all that counts, it is alcohol I miss more than anything! Saving myself for next weekend, can't believe its Hen Time already!!

hello diary

long time no see! l know!

havent had a good week :wave_cry:
my monthly didnt come and its sent me a bit off the plot, not diet wise, mental wise:crazy:

and i know i havent lost any weight so am feeling pretty sh***y.
so its either im starting with the change or worry!! so now i am worrying about it. even had th added humiliation of having a preggy test :eek::eek: longest few minutes of my life, waiting for the result!! god what a mare!!

so not happy bout wi 2moro
but i will go cos i have an empty diary this week so could knuckle down and have a good week if i try

cathie xxx

hello diary

long time no see! l know!

havent had a good week :wave_cry:
my monthly didnt come and its sent me a bit off the plot, not diet wise, mental wise:crazy:

and i know i havent lost any weight so am feeling pretty sh***y.
so its either im starting with the change or worry!! so now i am worrying about it. even had th added humiliation of having a preggy test :eek::eek: longest few minutes of my life, waiting for the result!! god what a mare!!

so not happy bout wi 2moro
but i will go cos i have an empty diary this week so could knuckle down and have a good week if i try

cathie xxx

OMG Cathie ... stress city or what?? :eek:

Fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

:airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane:

talking to minimins has cheered me up!!
support from ali and knowing others reading this know how i feel really helps :)

in 5 weeks i will be on a beach in turkey! so i am gonna pick my sorry arse up and get it into gear! so what if theres only 2 more weeks to the wedding!!:eek::eek: there is 5 weeks to my holiday and i could lose another half a stone in that time. ha ha hooray for minimins ;);)

:grouphugg:
luv to you all

cathie xx

:airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane:

talking to minimins has cheered me up!!
support from ali and knowing others reading this know how i feel really helps :)

in 5 weeks i will be on a beach in turkey! so i am gonna pick my sorry arse up and get it into gear! so what if theres only 2 more weeks to the wedding!!:eek::eek: there is 5 weeks to my holiday and i could lose another half a stone in that time. ha ha hooray for minimins ;);)

:grouphugg:
luv to you all

cathie xx

That's what we are here for chick!

You are a fab support to me too xx

hello diary

wi day!! and i put 1 back on but under the circumstances that is just a minor hiccup!
so im ok with it and thinking that i should have a good week now . just need to keep myself under control :crazy::8855::silly:
and keep off the vino:party0036: !!
heres hopin!!:rolleyes:

cathie xx

hello diary

wi day!! and i put 1 back on but under the circumstances that is just a minor hiccup!
so im ok with it and thinking that i should have a good week now . just need to keep myself under control :crazy::8855::silly:
and keep off the vino:party0036: !!
heres hopin!!:rolleyes:

cathie xx

Hey - not bad hun!! Well done!! And grrreat attitude!! ;)

Have a good week x

Fingers crossed for me on Thursday ;)

hello diary

had a few syns too many last night. so ive just written down wot i'm gonna eat right up till sunday, and when i finish work at 6 i'm gonna do my big shop and buy it all!!

how focused is that!!;)
hope it all goes to plan!!

just tried my dress for wedding on again this morn, and a few more pounds off might help it hang better so better get to it!!

cathie xx

hi Im new to this as well Im going to be mother of the groom 7th april nxt year also mother of the bride 18th aug so I hav a very busy 2012 Im also making all the wedding invitations monday will be my first weight loss week so will keep my fingers crossed think I hav done good so far

good luck keava!!

Crikey 2 weddings and im all in a lather about 1 :eek:
you've started early enough to get where you want to be, i just wish i had :(
i havent buckled down till recently, and i and everyone on this site will help you if you need it :)
all i would say is its 12 months off BUT it soon flies by and all of a sudden its in 17 days AND IM NOT READY:silly::help2:!!

:eek:cathie:eek:

i think i am losing it diary!!

have been good since thurs but the feeling that i'm gonna fall off this weekend is loomin large!!
i'm on my own again tonight and i dont know how ill do!!
i was at work at 7 this morn so hopefully ill be tired enough to just slope off to bed early :rolleyes:

14 days to go :love047:

keep em all crossed!!!!

cathie xx

i think i am losing it diary!!

have been good since thurs but the feeling that i'm gonna fall off this weekend is loomin large!!
i'm on my own again tonight and i dont know how ill do!!
i was at work at 7 this morn so hopefully ill be tired enough to just slope off to bed early :rolleyes:

14 days to go :love047:

keep em all crossed!!!!

cathie xx

You know what ya gotta do hun ... plan a SW friendly tea, run yourself a nice bath, paint your nails (so you can't nibble anything naughty ;)) and pour yourself a nice glass of wine. Then you can have yourself a lovely early night :)

xx

Hey diary and Ali

yes i fell off but not till sunday night
so i have maintained at wiegh in this morn :eek:

i have this awful feelin all the time, a little vioce is sayin to me "youve all ready failed so wot is the point" but my friends at class this morn were all sayin just stick with it you cant crack now and its so true cos i could easily put half a stone back on by next sat! ive put 11 pound on in a fortnight on hols!!!

right deep breath and c a l m d o w n
be good as poss till wedding and wot will be will be. focus on holiday. 4 weeks today i fly to turkey, all inclusive, two beautiful weeks.

so plan wot im eating today, and for the rest of the week, maybe i could get a couple off before the wedding, and a good few more before the hol
:airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane:

i just so feel like im on the edge:crazy::crazy::crazy:

cathie x

Hey diary and Ali

yes i fell off but not till sunday night
so i have maintained at wiegh in this morn :eek:

i have this awful feelin all the time, a little vioce is sayin to me "youve all ready failed so wot is the point" but my friends at class this morn were all sayin just stick with it you cant crack now and its so true cos i could easily put half a stone back on by next sat! ive put 11 pound on in a fortnight on hols!!!

right deep breath and c a l m d o w n
be good as poss till wedding and wot will be will be. focus on holiday. 4 weeks today i fly to turkey, all inclusive, two beautiful weeks.

so plan wot im eating today, and for the rest of the week, maybe i could get a couple off before the wedding, and a good few more before the hol
:airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane:

i just so feel like im on the edge:crazy::crazy::crazy:

cathie x

First of all - well done for maintaining!

Secondly, weddings are an extremely stressful thing to organise and you are currently travelling on a high speed train heading for stress city central! No wonder you have the demon fail devil on your shoulder saying you're a failure!

YOU ARE NOT! YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY LOST A STONE!!!

You'll probably be a bit more stressed over the coming week and then you'll get to the stage where you cannot control things any longer ... you are going to have to accept this when it comes and let things flow ... because they will hun ... the wedding will be just lovely and you'll be there with all the family and a nice glass of fizz.

And I'll be thinking of you xx

THEN you can count-down to Turkey ... you lucky thing! And if you put back on the stone on hols I'll be here to help it back off again when you come home!

xx

mornin diary!

thanx ali for your support :)
this morn im feelin less :8855:and more:wee:
maybe i need abit of :psiholog: i been so up and down this last few weeks, i should go book in with catherine zeta jones!!
but thanx to ali and others:thankyou: for tellin me how it is. i think im over the worst.

went for a carvery last night with my son and my granddaughter (belated mothers day meal cos we have problems getting nicole, my son dosent get on with his ex, but that another long story) and the food was loverly and i didn't have a yorkshire and i had 2 glasses of wine :) so i feel good about that.

so that meal out of the way, no more alcohol and stick to my plan every day till the wedding then back on it on the monday for my hols.

10 days til :love047:

27 days till :airplane::airplane::airplane:

stay positive!!!

cathie xx

Back