cathies diary

hey lola,

the sun is out here too!

and i won slimmer of the week in class this mornin :eek:

the prize is a humungous bag of fruit which i am gonna make a fruit salad with to eat all week before i get on the train on sat for the hen night! damage limitation here i come!

hope your feelin a bit more positive ;)

speak to you soon

cathie xx

Well done! What a great prize as well, it will certainly keep you occupied on the train - although train food is pretty bleh anyway! Enjoy the sunshine, my spirits are lifted today! x

thanx lola and ali

just been shoppin and got steak and salad for tea.

tried on 2 pairs of shoes in faith at debenhams, couldn't make my mind up so bought both! hoorah for 50% off days at debenhams:D:D

shh dont tell anyone but its my bday 2moro:break_diet:!!
wot do i do? cos i am gonna proper blow it on the weekend at the hen do;)
if i have a treat 2moro and then stick to it every other day its only 2 bad days out of 7. but i really want to be good still, i'm in the zone:rolleyes::rolleyes:

try my best and hope for a miracle:giggle:

cathie xx:giggle:xx

thanx lola and ali

just been shoppin and got steak and salad for tea.

tried on 2 pairs of shoes in faith at debenhams, couldn't make my mind up so bought both! hoorah for 50% off days at debenhams:D:D

shh dont tell anyone but its my bday 2moro:break_diet:!!
wot do i do? cos i am gonna proper blow it on the weekend at the hen do;)
if i have a treat 2moro and then stick to it every other day its only 2 bad days out of 7. but i really want to be good still, i'm in the zone:rolleyes::rolleyes:

try my best and hope for a miracle:giggle:

cathie xx:giggle:xx

Nice bargain ;) Did you look at any Mum of the Bride outfits?

I'm going to get banned from this site for saying it but ... SOD IT TOMORROW!! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!! :party0016:

You've had a cracking couple of weeks and there's nowt wrong with a meal out and a few drinkie winkies ;)

Have a great day xx

mornin diary

thanx ali i did 'sod it! its my birthday' unfortunately it went on for 2 days!:party0036:
so 2day i have to pull it back, but its the hen night 2moro which will start at lunch time when we catch the train to newcastle. so i will have to get back on it again sunday afternoon when i get home.
its not lookin good for wi on tues! but i suppose if i stop the alcohol again i can still see me losin a bit more before the wedding :sigh:

right have to go am going for a loooong walk with the dog and my mate salli

see you later

cathie xx:crazy:xx

Glad you had a good birthday(s) ;)

Have a great weekend hun! There will be a little bit of this I'm sure: :banana dancer::banana dancer: A lot of this: :party0036:

And hopefully none of this: :massmoon:

Enjoy!

Have a great time Cathie, we still need to live and let our hair down on occasion, and you know you'll pull it back once the weekend is over - have a fab weekend x

yehhh

just been waxed to within an inch of my life!!!

put my fake tan on!!!!

goin up to newcastle for some newkie brown!!

see you all later;););)

cathie xx;)xx

well hello diary

i am back

where do i start? the hen weekend did not exactly go to plan but i did have a brill time. it was just the beginning and the end that was ruined but in the middle we had a whale of a time so will have some good memories.
we got on the train at leeds for a 1 hour and forty minute journey but got stuck at thirsk for 5 hours!!! and the refreshment trolley had just got off at the station before! we were in between stations and so were not allowed off.our group were ok cos we had 7 bottles of champers and a litre bottle of gin and 7up zero but other passengers had nothing! so we got plastered but we missed our meal that was booked for 6 pm.
when we got to newcastle to the hotel we all bought a snack meal and took them up to our rooms to eat as we got ready.
then we went out round the quay area and as i said had a really good night.
i left the rest of them (15 in all) and went for a kebab with another girl who was knacked and back to the hotel. when the rest were leaving the club cos it was shutting my daughter got mugged!! and they all and a passer by chased him and caught him! so she got her bag back but had to give a statement to the police.

so all in all we will not forget it! my daughter is a bit upset about it but i just hope the wedding goes to plan!!

so i put 1.5 on today at wi not bad cos i ate and drank allsorts!!

tata cathie x

Oh Cathie! I can't believe it! You're poor daughter :( That's not a hen-night to forget.

Lol @ the train journey! Bet the other passengers were happy watching you lot entertain yourselves :D

Not long to the wedding now ;)

Off the booze again?? I deffo am after my hen-night on Saturday night! :jelous:

no ali will not forget it in a hurry!!

yes back off the booze after being naughty last night:17729::7834: !!
2 bars of cadbury choc and 1 bottle jacobs creek ;)

cathie xx

No way! Ha ha! I can't even think about vino after Saturday night :jelous: Lol xx

oh i wasn't that bladdered on sat night, and an enormous donner kebab with extra garlic and chilli sauce soaked it all up loverly:rolleyes::rolleyes:

cathie xx
ps well done for 2day xx

good morning diary,

well
i went back to work yesterday so its all back to normal now,no hols left for a while.
on tues my consultant gave me the ff plan for this week and also told me to have a go at success express for a week or two after. just to help me back on track and boost my weight loss for the wedding.
so i'm doing ff, am on day 3 and i'm managing ok but i can defo see why you can only do it for 7 days. i am actually hungry!
and no alcohol!
so i am hoping for a good result on tues but it does seem a long way away.

cathie x

hello diary

day 7 of doing ff so its my last day 2day wahoo!!:)
managed really well just fell off once on thurs eve had a bottle of wine but i didnt eat anything naughty with it so am quite happy:)

oh got his suit for the wedding 2day and my son got measured for his usher out fit on sat morn so we are all ready to go!! and 3 weeks left.

not had much time to post on here for a few days busy busy busy;)

weigh in 2moro so i'l be back then

cathie x

ps. got our money back for terrible train hold up on our way to the hen party, cost of ticket plus £50 cash ;)

That's brill about the refund, what you gonna treat yourself to? It is hard to resist the pull of the wine bottle!

hey hey

i feel v. good!!

4 and a half pound off!!

got my stone award AND am down into the next stone bracket where i have not been since 2008:eek:

so happy days!!

BUT i am worried for this week now! wot do i eat? doing ff for the week could be like when you are ill and you dont eat much! it could all just jump back on unless i am careful. my c has told me to try a week of success express but that worries me too cos wot if i dont eat enough superspeed and gain?

gonna read the booklet again and see if i can plan a few meals.

good luck everyone else :):)

cathie xx

Back