cathies diary

Well hello diary
Here I am again in sunny turkey!!
Been to a waterpark today and they only fed us once so I am starvin marvin!!!

Cathie xx

Hi you, you must be back soon :)

Hope you have a lovely time xx

Just wanna say ... DON'T get on the scales straight away, lol! Travelling can really make you retain some water!

When I came back from being in Tenerife for the weekend the scales said I had put on 5.5 lbs :eek: but after a few days this had settled down to a respectable 2lbs gain! That came off the second week ;)

You have been away for a looonnnggg time hun ... boozing and eating to your heart's content (but not your waistline) so I don't want you getting on those scales and being upset!

I'll be here for you when you are ready to climb back on board the SW Wagon :D

I bet you are brown as a berry! I'm soooo jealous!!

hello diary

i have been back nearly a week but have not had time to post!!
came home to a poorly dog :(
thankyou ali for your post but sadly i had already weighed myself..... 10 mins after entering the house :(:( and had put 9lbs on but at weigh in today it was only 4lbs :rolleyes:

so back to it proper from today though i have been good this weekend and have not had any alcohol since last thurs (and that was accidental;))

just had some rhubarb my friend brought to group for me. didnt know you could microwave it! had it with some sweetner and a vanilla muller it was yum!! and its speed and fibre

so next things to focus on are hen night and weekend away in July, 2 weddings and a holiday in August. would be lovlely to get under 11 stone before 16th of July.
oh and son tom are wanting to slim a bit too after pig out on holiday. so i need to get my thinking cap on and sort out some family meals, so used to doing it on my own.

need to look at poorly dog (she is abit incontinent at the mo) :doggy:

cathie xx

Welcome home hun! Hey - only 4 lbs up from before your hols - pretty good! I was expecting you to say like a stone or something, lol!

Whereabouts in Turkey did you go? Was it All Inc? And what's all this about MORE weddings and ANOTHER holiday??? Well there's nothing like having a target to aim for! ;)

Welcome home hun! Hey - only 4 lbs up from before your hols - pretty good! I was expecting you to say like a stone or something, lol!

Whereabouts in Turkey did you go? Was it All Inc? And what's all this about MORE weddings and ANOTHER holiday??? Well there's nothing like having a target to aim for! ;)

we've been to lara beach for the last 2 years, all inc, and its amazing!!
we used to do self catering in side and alanya but it the prices started going up so it was cheaper to do all inc.
we brought back 3/4 of our spending money this year and last so could afford a week on the norfolk broads. we love doing a boat for a week its like caravaning but movin up and down rivers and its soooo beautiful. totally different holiday to turkey and very physical jumping on and off the boat to moor it up!! and we share the driving cos its so easy and i dont drive cars so it must be easy!!

cathie xx

we've been to lara beach for the last 2 years, all inc, and its amazing!!
we used to do self catering in side and alanya but it the prices started going up so it was cheaper to do all inc.
we brought back 3/4 of our spending money this year and last so could afford a week on the norfolk broads. we love doing a boat for a week its like caravaning but movin up and down rivers and its soooo beautiful. totally different holiday to turkey and very physical jumping on and off the boat to moor it up!! and we share the driving cos its so easy and i dont drive cars so it must be easy!!

cathie xx

Lara Beach! You lucky thing! I love the look of that resort! It's full board isn't it? Not quite all inclusive?? Or is it??

We are off to First Choice Holiday Village Paphos in August - all inclusive with lots for the kids to do. Can't wait!!!

Don't fancy boating ... too slow for me, lol! Col fancies it though ... pub to pub!

Lara Beach! You lucky thing! I love the look of that resort! It's full board isn't it? Not quite all inclusive?? Or is it??

We are off to First Choice Holiday Village Paphos in August - all inclusive with lots for the kids to do. Can't wait!!!

Don't fancy boating ... too slow for me, lol! Col fancies it though ... pub to pub!

the hotel we stay at is ultra all inc with 24 hr bar, sherwood breezes. and im sure the others are too.

hello diary

long time no write!! ;)

have been abit busy with poorly animals and poorly son, but have to admit i have also not felt like posting as i have nothing possitive to put :(

have also put a pound on at group this morn but up until sunday morn i was expecting alot more so am not toooo bothered! i also joined a zumba class last night so do feel abit more confident about this week.

it is a v sunny day here too so am gonna doss in the garden while the sun is out!!

(no alcohol for 5 days!!)

cathie xx

hello diary

had some wine last night so cant stick to that one!! thought i'd get that out in the open:break_diet:

but going to zumba again tonight, have decided to go to 2 classes a week, try to cut down on the vino collapso:rolleyes: and see if i can lose some weight! wouldn't that be something!! seeing as how i am such a failure :(:rolleyes:
BUT do feel quite motivated so lets just see :rolleyes:

cathie x

Hey you ... what's all this talk about being a failure? You silly moose!

You have already lost weight ... you know what to do ... you just need to get back in the mindset! And there's nowt wrong with a glass of the old vino collapso! If that's what you wanna spend your syns on then that's cool!

Now get that arse back into gear! :whoopass:

PS - Well done on the zumba mate!

PPS - I've had a poorly puppy too :( Sh*t everywhere!!!!

hey diary

well i have finally faced reality and moved my ticker!!:cry:

at wi today i lost 1/2 a pound, which brings my grand total to:sad0071: 5.5lb's
and that half i lost can only be down to the 3 zumba classes ive been to this week!
i havent been able to post cos ive felt very low. but i think 2day could be day ONE! draw a line under the past few months, the wedding, the holiday. ive got a few things to look forward to and we are going away 27th of August on the boat and i reallly do looovve the norfolk broads :):)

heres hopin

cathie xx

hello diary

feelin alot better about myself 2day!! got on th scales yesterday and ive lost 1 and a half since tues so hopefully im in for a loss at wi!!

me and oh are going for a weekend away ON OUR OWN!!! july 23rd i can not wait :):):)
we're only going up to carlisle but i don't care, its just wot i neeeeed!!! :):) we are going to drive back down through the lake district. :)

my dog has cushings disease so the outlook is not good for her but at least we know whats wrong with her now and shes started her treatment. :sigh:

it supposed to be nice today so my washer is on and hopfully we'll have a nice day in the garden.

cathie xx

mornin diary

well at wi 2day i lost 3lb! and got sotw!

so the zumba is paying off and also i have gone back to red and green days cos extra easy is not so easy for me!!:doh:
i know where ive been going wrong! ee is something free on green with some thing free on red and plenty of super free foods with it? yes? well i have been having on ee days as much of the free red food and as much of the free green food as i can have on my plate and a bit of superfree on the side!!
so i went back to red and green and weighed my pots, pasta and so on and i've done alot better. i was also missing the 2nd B chioce to have a highfi bar or something similar in the evening so was having it anyway and not counting it!!

it is 117 million jackpot on the euro millions 2nite, so i have got some overtime at work, to help with the crush of people wanting a ticket! ha ha!

better get ready

cathie xx

mornin diary

well at wi 2day i lost 3lb! and got sotw!

so the zumba is paying off and also i have gone back to red and green days cos extra easy is not so easy for me!!:doh:
i know where ive been going wrong! ee is something free on green with some thing free on red and plenty of super free foods with it? yes? well i have been having on ee days as much of the free red food and as much of the free green food as i can have on my plate and a bit of superfree on the side!!
so i went back to red and green and weighed my pots, pasta and so on and i've done alot better. i was also missing the 2nd B chioce to have a highfi bar or something similar in the evening so was having it anyway and not counting it!!

it is 117 million jackpot on the euro millions 2nite, so i have got some overtime at work, to help with the crush of people wanting a ticket! ha ha!

better get ready

cathie xx

Well done! Fab weight loss!!!!

Sounds like we are 2 peas in a pod ... I'm going to have to go onto Red & Green days for exactly the same reason! Far too much free food and not enough superfrees :rolleyes:

Why didn't you tell me that the grapes in my vino weren't superfree??? Lol x

hello diary!

god knows how long it is since ive been on here but i know its tooo long!

i am soo panickkking:eek::eek::eek:
hen do on sat and nothing to wear!!!
left it and left it thinking i would lose loaddds of weight but no! am still about the same:confused:

so i have to sort it out this week.
stayed the same at wi today, even though ive been to zumba, done zumba at home and did the race for life on sunday (marched it, no running for me:rolleyes:) just shows how bad my eating and drinking is at the mo!! i cant diet when its important!! hopefully ill do better when all my up and coming events are over:eek:

cathie x

Just a quickie on the off chance you are still popping on here now and again :)

How are you? How's your Zumba/Rosemary Conley/Slimming World going? Or are you on to WW now? Lol x

I don't know about you but I think I'm finding it even harder in the summer! In the Spring I couldn't wait for the summer with visions of salad and bikini's ... now I'm thinking I'm better off with soups!

We are off to Cyprus on Sunday ... good times :D I've bought a tankini and a bikini but not sure if I'm brave enough to wear them!

Hope you are well hun xx Keep the faith!!!

hello diary my old friend, its good to be with you again...well not exactly...seeing as i am still stuck at the same weight!!!

due to the fact i have been having a whale of a time when i am supposed to be reining it in! I havent lost a pound for 4 weeks! still doing the zumba twice a week but having too many syns for it to count!! then on mon night our zumba instructer said she could see a difference with my shape!! all i can see is the little fat circle that i was before:D:D

but my last wedding this weekend and my hols nxt week and then god knows i might even lose a bit of weight!! imagine that! how novel!! ive only been on a diet for 9 years!! :argh:

well heres to the next 9 years :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: cross everything girl cos i need it!!

luv cathie xx

hello diary,

wi day and i have LOST 1/2 a pound!! well the zumba must be doing something cos i've had a bad week!! put half on after dales wedding last week and lost it again after frannys wedding this week!! god knows how thats happened, cos its my star week too!

anyway i go on holiday this friday to the Norfolk Broads which i cant wait, we are all looking forward to it, but its going to be very tricky cos theres not a lot of walking, and a bit of eating out. i usually make sw chips with my meals and things like that on the boat cos you do get a proper kitchen on board, and take pasta n sauce and that type of thing. But some vino collapso and maybe some gin and tonics is also on the cards ;).

but when i get back im hoping to get my head down and get some proper wieght off for xmas.
we had woman of the year in group today and the girl who won is on 4 stone lost, i think shes only be coming to group for about 18 months and i can only lose 8 pounds since xmas last year :(
at one time i only weighed 9 stone 8!! sometimes i want to stand on my chair in class and shout "i did do it too once, i was a target member!!" some in class do remember but alot of the newer ones just see how rubbish i am and maybe wonder why i even come and waste my money! cos i wonder that myself all the bloomin time :confused::confused::confused:

see you later
cathie xx

hi diary,

back from my hols.
had a gr8 time!! put on 5 and a half pound acording to my scales on sunday morn!!
but dont go to class till 2moro so see what happens there!!

hopefully i can try and get stuck in cos ive got no social events planned. ;)

cathie xx

hi diary,

back from my hols.
had a gr8 time!! put on 5 and a half pound acording to my scales on sunday morn!!
but dont go to class till 2moro so see what happens there!!

hopefully i can try and get stuck in cos ive got no social events planned. ;)

cathie xx

"No social events planned" ??? I don't believe it!!

Climb aboard babe - I'm back on it too - 100%!!!

Back