Caths Diary.......once and for all!!!!

Aw ya micras are the best and I lurrve that yes you can totally fix almost anything that goes wrong and off you zoom again lol. Oh no thats awful bout Car and I think I saw that you said she didnt have insurance either. What a wagon I hope she gets what she deserves :mad:
I will miss my lickle baby and zooming around (very noisily and bumpedly lol) in the Kittymobile but am secretly excited about actually having a car that doesnt leak OR smell lol ;)

Hmm well the not feeling hungry thing didnt last for long lol :mad: Woke up last night bout 3am staaaaarrrrrving. Hunger pains and all....so got up and had a Mullerlight and a cereal bar and a nectarine!!! Kinda annoyed but I was sooo hungry and was still in points 19/20 so hoping this wont affect me too much at WI.

My lovely dad has said that he will go car shopping with me next weekend :D which is great as I know zip about what to look for when buying one appart from oooh thats a nice colour haha. He thinks its hilarious that I have made it a rule that I wont be even looking at silver cars heehee. No offence to silver cars I just dont like them for some wierd unknown reason......tooo much car washing involved me thinks lol ;):rolleyes::p

So todays menu so far is :
Brkfst: 2 slices wholemeal bread (3), nutella (1.5), tea + soya milk (0.5)
Lunch: Mullerlight (1.5), nectarine (0.5), 4 sweets (1)
Dinner: Spicey turkey (3), veg stirfry (0), no cal spray (0), diet coke (0)
Tea: WW bread (1), low fat coleslaw (0.5), low fat ham (0.5), WW choc bar (1.5), tea +rest of soya milk (0)
Snacks: 2 raw carrots (0), blueberries (0.5)

Total: 15/20

Going grocery shopping later so bringing my new WW calculator with me :D It came yest and of course I had to take every single thing out of the cupboards and point it heehee so now all the packets and tins all have little points values written on them. Even the stuff that isnt mine!! :p;)

Hope evryone is having a great weekend :)
Cath xox

Last edited:
Going grocery shopping later so bringing my new WW calculator with me :D It came yest and of course I had to take every single thing out of the cupboards and point it heehee so now all the packets and tins all have little points values written on them. Even the stuff that isnt mine!! :p;)

Cath xox

hehe what a good idea, must get myself one of those sharpie marker pens that you can write on anything, would save so much time!

hope you have fun going car shopping :)

I couldnt believe how high in points some of the stuff was. There was a jar of curry belonging to my housemate that was 26 points :eek: And we would have eaten that for one dinner eeek.

Lol ya everything in my press is now arranged in points values. So if I come in and want something thats 3 points I can just go to the 3 point area lol :) Yes I am wierd but I like it hehe :p

Aw ya micras are the best and I lurrve that yes you can totally fix almost anything that goes wrong and off you zoom again lol. Oh no thats awful bout Car and I think I saw that you said she didnt have insurance either. What a wagon I hope she gets what she deserves :mad:
I will miss my lickle baby and zooming around (very noisily and bumpedly lol) in the Kittymobile but am secretly excited about actually having a car that doesnt leak OR smell lol ;)

thats exactly how i felt about Daisy - she had a manual choke and the petrol costs were mental!

Hmm well the not feeling hungry thing didnt last for long lol :mad: Woke up last night bout 3am staaaaarrrrrving. Hunger pains and all....so got up and had a Mullerlight and a cereal bar and a nectarine!!! Kinda annoyed but I was sooo hungry and was still in points 19/20 so hoping this wont affect me too much at WI.

My lovely dad has said that he will go car shopping with me next weekend :D which is great as I know zip about what to look for when buying one appart from oooh thats a nice colour haha. He thinks its hilarious that I have made it a rule that I wont be even looking at silver cars heehee. No offence to silver cars I just dont like them for some wierd unknown reason......tooo much car washing involved me thinks lol ;):rolleyes::p

So todays menu so far is :
Brkfst: 2 slices wholemeal bread (3), nutella (1.5), tea + soya milk (0.5)
Lunch: Mullerlight (1.5), apple (0.5)
Dinner: Turkey (2.5), veg stirfry (0), no cal spray (0)
Tea: WW choc bar (1.5), blueberries (1.5), tea +rest of soya milk (0)

Total: 12.5

Cath xox

My micra is lime green - Daisy was old and square and white, so you couldnt miss her, and Car is lime green.. so i have said my next car has to be brightly coloured on the basis that otherwise i will never find it in the carpark :D lol!

I love my little calculator - i carry mine all over the place.. apart from today when i needed it - so i ended up texting Claire (bear1982) and a few other people for points values haha :)

I couldnt believe how high in points some of the stuff was. There was a jar of curry belonging to my housemate that was 26 points :eek: And we would have eaten that for one dinner eeek.

Lol ya everything in my press is now arranged in points values. So if I come in and want something thats 3 points I can just go to the 3 point area lol :) Yes I am wierd but I like it hehe :p

curries can be shocking.. any chance it was Pataks Korma or something similar? the ww korma is £1 a jar at sainsburys atm and is really really nice.. i have to say, my cupboards are in general pointed but i havent gone as far as to categorise them into points value sections haha :D

hope you've had a lovely day anyway! :) x

Lol oh the joys hehe yes I have to stop every few miles to fill up the water in the engine (or whatever its called ;)) so I always have random bottles of water piled up in the car :rolleyes:. Else she gets in a strop and refuses to drive anywhere!! :p

Haha I know Im a bit OCD sometimes. And theyre also in groups of food too eeek :rolleyes: My friend said earlier that it reminded her of that bit in Sleeping With the Enemy where he sneaks into her house and rearranges her tins in the cupboard haha to which I replied that that maybe so but Julia Roberts is a skinny biatch and I will be too someday thanks to my psychopath scarey axe murderer tendancies :D;):p

So today was good and I even stopped myself buying yummy tortilla chips that were marked down to half nothing in the shop yays :) Went blackberry picking this evening which was fun and means I have healthy food to snack on too :p

Yes the curry was a korma lol defo wont be having that again. Ive bought the WW one but havent had it yet. Hope its nice but it is nice and low so either way Im sure itll be worth it :D

Actually looking forward to Wed WI now.
Cath xox

curries can be shocking.. any chance it was Pataks Korma or something similar? the ww korma is £1 a jar at sainsburys atm and is really really nice.. i have to say, my cupboards are in general pointed but i havent gone as far as to categorise them into points value sections haha :D

hope you've had a lovely day anyway! :) x

Wish we had Sainsburys here but we dont :mad: I always see all the lovely low point food on everyones menus and get very jealous lol

Morning

Love my WW calculator - always take it shopping with me.

I made a curry last night - from a Jamie Oliver book - was gorgous and about 7 points including the lamb (which was gave it the points actually)!

I'm v v lucky - have a Tesco, Asda, Morrisons and Sainsbury's within 10 mins of where I live ... but that causes problems when you can't decide which one to go to! :D

Have a good sunday!
Twigs
xx

Hi hope everyone enjoying the last of the weekend :)
Decided to have a lazy day today so as it was a bit cold out we put on a fire again and watched the whole LordOfTheRings trilogy back to back :p and even though everyone was munching on popcorn I settled down with my raw carrots :angel09: Didnt even feel like I wanted the popcorn which is so wierd as I usually lurrrve it.

Hi Twiggy I am now officially in love with my calculator lol its so handy not to have to guess the points on something in the shop only to discover they are reallly high when I get home :)
I do like Jamie Oliver actually. My housemate has some of his cookbooks so I might have a peek and try out some of the recipes. Thats really good for a lamb curry....mmmm....curry......yum :eating:

Ive got a Tesco, Aldi, and Lidl near me so cheapo shopping for me lol. I find the Lidl does some verry yum things for low points actually. Theres SouthernFriedChicken for 3.5 and a gorg spicey turkey box that points the same as norm turkey that Im addicted to at the mo :rolleyes:

Cath xox

Hey! Welcome! Sorry for the delay. Sounds like you are doing really well so far keep it up!! Good luck with your WW journey if you need anything just ask :D xx

Hiya Saski
Aw thank you hun. This week is going good so far and Im looking forward to WI on Wed which feels a bit wierd lol :D;)

Day 5 Menu
Bfst: 2 slices wholemeal bread(3), nutella (1.5), tea + soya milk (0.5)
Lunch: 2 slices WW bread (1), low fat coleslaw (0.5), low fat ham (0.5), lettuce, 3 plums (0.5)
Din: Southern fried chicken (3.5), stir fry (0), diet coke
Tea: cereal bar (2), apple (0.5), tea
Supper: 2 slices WW bread (1), coleslaw (0.5), low fat ham (0.5), lettuce
Snacks: 4 raw carrots (0.5), fruit gums (2), 2 chippa chups (1)
18.5/20

Last edited:
Today was going great til I found out I have a mini exam tomorrow :eek: and all of a sudden the munchies and nibbles came on like crazy :mad: Im so used to munching away when Im studying or doing assignments its like its programmed into my brain and so today it was like the first thing that came into my head when I got a bit stressed about the exam. But I broke out the carrot sticks and diet coke and managed to not go too mad with the naughties :) .............yet lol ;):p

todays menu:
Brkfst: 2 slices wholemeal (3), nutella (1.5), tea + soya milk (0.5)
Lun: mullerlight (1.5), WW cheesepuffs (1), apple (0.5), 2 raw carrots
Din: spicey turkey (2), stir fry (0), diet coke (0), raspberries (2)
Snacks: chupa chup (0.5), 3 raw carrots
Tea: 2 slices WW bread (1), low fat coleslaw+ low fat ham (1), lettuce, tea, cereal bar (2)
16.5/20

you've counted half a point for your carrots? if theres anything that should be zero, its carrots :p fair enough i go OCD with s.f. jelly, but that tastes good so anything like carrots should always be free :p

:sign0007: hahaha Ive only just realised that cos you pointed it out lol. Woohoo that means I have half a point extra yay haha not sure how I managed to do that :eek: Also I think I may have a real serious problem developing with raw carrots. Im getting a bit addicted tbh. Bought a bag today and put it in the fruit bowl on the kitchen counter so theyd be in easier reach :rolleyes: Cos the fridge is all of 2 steps away from there hehe :rolleyes::p

Hmmm just been down to my room and I think I may have a lickle visitor :(:eek: Could kinda hear a strange rustling noise from where my bed is so I dont know if its someone living in the base part of my bed or the birds that live in our roof. Ive set a trap beside the bed just incase and am now dreading bedtime lol. But if it is a visitor then that little fart can think twice if it thinks Im leaving my snuggly cosy bedroom cos hes decided to pitch up tent and move in. Noooo waay matey :mad::p

down? are you in a basement flat or something?

I live in a bungalow so we always say that we r going "down" to the bedrooms or "up" to the kitchen/sitting room :)

K so we defo have a mouse.eeek. He has left my bedroom though thankfully. How nice of him!!! :rolleyes:. We have called him Hector and he has certainly made himself at home :eek:. We were all in the sitting room/kitchen last night and I always leave a babys quilt on the floor for my dog to lie on. My dog had one of those denta chewy sticks on the quilt but he was up on the comfiest chair (as usual lol) :rolleyes:. So suddenly my housemate starts screeching and runs out the door and we are like whats wrong?? Then we looked at the quilt which is in the middle of the floor infront of the fire and there is Hector the lickle mouse sitting on the quilt trying to pick up the denta stick with his two little hands and trying to nibble it. I swear it was the funniest thing and if I hadnt had been so freaked out it would have been sooo cute lol ;):p And my dog was just looking at him not even bothered haha. So might put some of the dogs biscuits into the trap thing (humane btw) cos hes not even remotely bothered with it so far lol :confused::p

Couldnt sleep again last night for some reason so also had a chupa chup lolly, mango and pear so 19.5/20. Last day of week today so am gona make sure I use all my 20 points today :D

not to worry you, but Hector is probably Hector 1, Hector 2 and Hector 3.. we had them in our old house and they were a nightmare to get rid of in winter - they just kept coming and coming! We had a cat at the time though, so it was horrible if the mice ever braved a dash when he was about :(

enjoy your 20 points btw :D x

Hehe ssssh we are not telling our new housemate this :p I share a house in the country with a guy and a girl. Now me and the guy grew up in the country so are now immune to the odd visitor (and their extended families) but Gemma is a city girl and this is all new for her....and very traumatic hahaha :D (know I shouldnt laugh really ;)). She now wont even sit in the sitting room cos Hector has taken up residence there lol. But I now get to watch How to Look Good Naked tonight so thank you Hector :D:p

The 20 points going down well thank you lol
Day 7 Menu
Bfst: 2 slices wholemeal bread (3), nutella (1.5), tea + soya milk (0.5)
Lun: WW bread (1), lettuce (0), low fat coleslaw and low fat ham (1), tea, apple (0.5)
Din: Tesco Light Cheese and Tomato pasta meal (6), veg (0), raw carrot (0), chupa chup lolly (0.5)
Tea: cereal bar (2.5), tea
Supper: have 3.5 points to use up before bed :)

Kinda nervous about WI now. Just looking back over what Ive eaten this week and its kinda the same things every day and also a LOT of bread, which is unusual for me so hoping this doesnt stodge me up and reflect in WI. It was cos I treated myself to a loaf of wholemeal WW bread (bit expensive here :mad:) and its very light so it doesnt actually feel like Ive eaten bread if that makes sense to anyone lol :)

Ah well I guess Ill find out soon enough lol
Cath xox

Back