Caths Diary.......once and for all!!!!

Well todays WI went good. Lost 2lbs :D Really happy for that cos I was getting more and more nervous about the bread situation lol so guess I dont need to worry so much now which is good as it does really fill me up and stops me wanting to snack as much :)
On the downside Ive picked up a cough in the week that just wont go so am gona give cough medicine a go as cant afford to get sick this term. Hmmm wonder how much points in the bottle hehe :rolleyes:

Week 2- day 1
Bfst: 2 slices wholemeal bread (3), nutella (2), tea + soya milk (0.5)
Lun: 4 sweets (1), mullerlight banana+ custard yum (1.5), 2 plums (0.5)
Din: WW pizza (5), peppers (0), ham (0.5), diet coke (0)
Tea: WW choc cake (1.5), tea
Snacks: grapes (?)

Total: 15.5/20 (not including the grapes)

Does anyone know what the points for grapes are? I had quite a few but I dont know how to point it properly as I dont have my book with me :rolleyes: Thanks :)

Cath xox

100g is 1 point, which is about 10-12 grapes i think :)

well done on your points! :D

Thanks Rach :D but eek Ive had 4 points of grapes today :eek: lol suppose theres much worse things to binge on than grapes so its all good :p:)

Hey hun well done on your loss this week! Think I should get me some chuppa chups I LURVE them!!

How is Hector getting along? The mental pic of him munching on the chew stick is so cute :D We used to have little visitors a lot bu they seems to have moved out. My mum heaved one out the door one day and it just turned on it's little heels and ran straight back in the door, cheeky little b*gger! I did have one try to get in my bed one night, it crawled across the headboard and landed on my head :eek: I didn't sleep very well after that!

Hope you're having a good week hun and that cough hasn't come to much. I swear by Cavonia (sp) tastes vile but it's good!

xx

Hiya Claire thank you so much :D It was so nice to see the change in my ticker even it its a small start :)
Oooh I find the chupa chups brill. They last ages and are great when you want something sweet. Im terrible for snacking at nighttime so they really help me for that.
Lol Hector is having a great time :D:rolleyes: Hes made himself quite at home and keeps peeking out at us from behind the washingmachine. This time we have the mobiles at the ready incase he goes for the dog treats again haha it was so comical :8855:Kinda warming to the little guy now lol. Oh my god I think Id die if one got in the bed with me though lol nevermind landing on my head!!! EEEEEK :eek: Lol they are such cheeky little things arent they? :rolleyes::p

Cough is bit better today thanks. Got some Benelyn yest so am guzzling that down. Seems to be doing the trick thankfully :)

Cath xox

be careful with the benelyn! i used to drink it straight from the bottle and guess the measurements and you can actually get addicted.. when i ran out one day i got the shakes and the mood swings and everything - well scary LOL!

I dont have a problem......honest......I swear......:drunk::party0036: lol

Week 2 day 2
Bfst: mullerlight (1.5)
Lun: tea + soya milk (0.5), WW bar (1.5), mullerlight (1.5)
Din: Spicey turkey (2), stir fry (0), diet coke, chuppa chup (0.5)
Tea: Toast+ nutella (5), WW choc Biscuit (1.5), tea, apple (0.5), Choc bar (4.5)
Total: 19.5/20

Day 3
Bfst: 2 slices WW wholemeal bread (2), nutella (1.5), tea + soya milk (0.5)
Lun: Alpen light bar (1), snack-a-jacks (1.5), strawberries (1)
Din: WW risotto+chicken meal (5.5)
Tea: WW bar (1.5), tea, 3 plums (0.5)
Snacks: mullerlight (1.5), WW cheese puffs (1), WW bar (1.5)
Total: 19/20

Day 4
Bfst: 2 WW wholemeal bread (2), nutella (1.5), tea+soya milk (0.5)
Lun: strawberries (0.5), 3 plums (0.5), 2 sweets (0.5), snack-a-jacks (1.5)
Din: WW wholemeal bread (1), low fat coleslaw (0.5), ham (0.5), salad, tea
Tea: WW bread (1), nutella (1), banana (1), WW bar (1.5)
Total: 13.5/20 might have something to bump up to 16 at least and save some for chinese during the week :)

have some grapes lol :D

your food sounds lush, chinese is defo worth saving for - had mine friday night yum! :D

what days WI again? tuesday?

be careful with the benelyn! i used to drink it straight from the bottle and guess the measurements and you can actually get addicted.. when i ran out one day i got the shakes and the mood swings and everything - well scary LOL!

My old boss used to do that! It used to worry me as she would just drink it like juice :eek:

I can't find chuppa chups Cath aarrrgggghhhh. Do you buy them singly or in multi bags? I've wanted one since I read your diary!! :eek:

Have a lovely day today

xx

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I thought Id posted last night but it aint here but Im drugged up on antibiotics so I may have been hallucinating lol :rolleyes: My cough turned into a chest infection so poor ole Benelyn has been demoted for the time being :p

Rach my WI day is Wed morns, so gives me a chance to save some points for the weekend and also to pull some back when I still go over on the voddies lol :D

Claire I get the chupa chups in Aldi. They come in a variety pack with diff flavours (cola, strawberry, apple, strawberry+cream) and are waaay cheaper than Tescos and have more in the pack too :D They are my new bedtime treat while Im reading my mags before sleepys.....oh what a cerazzzyyy exciting life I lead lol :rolleyes::p

Oooh I do lurrve Benelyn but Id be afraid if I did glug it from the bottle like that I wouldnt be able to stop and would just count the whole bottle as my lunch :D

Chinese is my fav too aand good for pointing too so even better lol :) We usually get one every Thurs and you know its bad when the girl who takes the order goes "oh will it just be the usual then?" heehee :rolleyes::p:D

Cath xox

lmao - we keep changing chinese cause we're not happy with the food at most of them (or rather i like one, OH doesnt.. vice versa etc :D) so we dont have that problem as of yet haha! :D

hows the lil moos? :D

Lol see the prob is that the one we go to is brill and you can get no msg if you want and the portions are yum and we also live in the middle of nowhere so its the nearest one :) We keep saying we should try another one every now and then or even get diff orders but we always go naaah and do the usual lol :D

Hector still making himself at home :mad: Luckily it is only the one Hector (hes only got half a tail) and we have him confined to the sitting room but hes just not interested in the trap. Weve put all sorts of goodies in there for him but nooo :rolleyes: Gona start charging him rent soon at this rate lol

haha, i do that all the time - look through the menu for ages then pick the same dish LOL - forced myself to have something different last week and really enjoyed it.. :)

Lol I know I used to always get chicken curry til I decided to be a rebel one night and get Black Bean....now Im addicted to that and havent tried anything new since lol :rolleyes::p

black bean is totally lush.. i usually get chow mein, and my excitement is changing from mushroom to mixed veg and back :rotflmao:

so i had prawn chop suey on friday.. thinking if i get chinese this friday i might go all out and have egg foo yung.. i used to always have it before i became diet obsessed...

Mmm chow mein is yum. I am also obsessed with mushrooms and raw carrots at the mo for some reason so Id prob just order both lol :D My cousin always gets Szechuan beef so might be all adventurous and nick a bit of that and see if I like it........not that hes getting any of my black bean in return though heehee :p

haha good plan that :D i always offer OH some of mine then remind him quickly its "not very nice" haha! :)

the one i had was lovely.. nice change with rice instead of all those noodles.. i really dont believe all those noodles can be just 4.5 points.. weighed em once and they came to 7! so i tend to count a few more for chow mein, but only 6.5.. not 7 LOL :p

You can't beat salt and pepper chicken or chicken in hot garlic sauce yummeeeeee!!

Guess what Cath? I GOT LOLLIES :D woop woop. I am now the proud owner of about 20 of them. :p Couldn't find them in Tesco at all but I will get mummybear to have a check in Aldi. Do you know if the cream ones are the same points?

Hope you and Hector have a lovely evening :)

xx

Back